Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2017, 05:35 AM

1,294 posts, read 1,120,791 times

Advertisements

It's MSNBC, folks. Real Americans don't feed trolls.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2017, 05:36 AM

1,294 posts, read 1,120,791 times
It's MSNBC folks. Real Americans don't feed trolls.

Old 05-07-2017, 05:38 AM

17,790 posts, read 13,682,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last1Out View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last1Out View Post
Donald?? That you?

Old 05-07-2017, 05:48 AM

59,022 posts, read 27,290,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post
MSNBC host: 'No takers' after 217 GOPers invited to explain health vote | TheHill

Cowards. I have no respect for any congressional representative/senator who doesn't have the guts to look the American people in the eye - or constituents back home. Those GOPers are going to come home and most likely NOT face angry voters in their town halls either. One of my senators (R) had a carefully screened, long distance tele-town hall where only a select few were allowed to ask questions. He blames his phone lines clogged with calls from irate constituents on "paid callers." This enrages me. I am both a lifelong Coloradan and a lifelong voter from age 21 on. No one needs to pay me to call my elected representatives. The cowardly GOP wants to avoid talking about the havoc they plan to wreck on the American People with TrumpCareNOT as much as possible. If they felt they were doing great, they'd be fighting to be interviewed by every media outlet in the country; and they'd come home and hold victory parades down Main Street, so we adoring peons could pelt them with flowers. Their silence is deafening.
Gee, Hillary and Obama and other too dems had open invitations to appear on FOX and refused.

Cowards. I have no respect for any politician who doesn't have the guts to look the American people in the eye and answer REAL questions.

And why would ANY respectful repub go on any MSNBC clown show?

Old 05-07-2017, 07:26 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,172,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
So please tell me what they have fixed. Have you read the bill because many republicans haven't.....yet voted for it anyway. Do you know why they did that. It was to give Trump and their party a win. So read it for yourself. It screws seniors and the poor. And of course women
You can't expect to have a rational conversation with someone as delusional as that. No point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies