Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Can Trump nominate a new, impartial FBI director to investigate him now?
Yes 79 29.81%
No 186 70.19%
Voters: 265. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2017, 05:24 PM

18,013 posts, read 27,460,166 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
It's a made-up, phony investigation that has, to date, turned up zero evidence. It was a politically motivated investigation in order to derail the Trump campaign. The allegations were phony and given that Hillary has more ties to Russia than anyone, it should be ended forthwith. It's a waste of taxpayer money and it's a waste of time.

You also might want to read this: Articles: Russian Hacking and Collusion: Put the Cards on the Table
This. The unmasking of Americans is way more of a crime than any interference the Russians are doing and have done in every election all over the world.

Trying to link Trump to Russia is a huge waste of their time.

Why aren't they going after Assange exclusively if they want to get down to Hillary's demise? And even still, why has the msm, Obama administration, Intelligence agencies, academia, etc. going after Hillary's crimes?

Because they are all a bunch of worthless criminals themselves.

I have no use for them. They will continue to fall.

Meanwhile, I'm a happy winning American.

Life is great!

Happy Mother's Day y'all.

As far as Trump replacing Comey, that's gonna happen Friday, before he heads out. Normally, the dimwit dems wouldn't want a special counsel but would like to have Congress just do their job themselves, however, under the special circumstances we have here, they want a special counsel. They will resist Trump's preference to have Congress just handle this if for no other reason but to go contrary to him.

For all we know, Comey himself knew about the unmasking of Flynn or maybe he even did it himself. The FBI the CIA and the DNC will lose, then what you all got?

What's your next play?

Doomsday Preppin?

Last edited by McGowdog; 05-14-2017 at 05:33 PM..

Old 05-14-2017, 05:27 PM

51,651 posts, read 25,813,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
What a load of ignorant Trump-toady cr*p. YOU have NO IDEA what evidence has so far been turned up. What? - are you claiming to have secret insight into what investigators have found? Plenty of folks who HAVE INSIGHT into what's been found (including several REPUBLICANS) have commented that some of the evidence they've seen is "troubling". The investigations will run their course and what they find (or don't find) will be what they find or don't find. By their nature investigators don't know all the info up front - that's WHY they INVESTIGATE. The fact that Trump wants to shut the investigation down when EVEN PEOPLE IN HIS OWN PARTY are concerned there may indeed have been collusion is pretty damning in it's own right.
What is Trump (and YOU) afraid of?
Trump (and folks like YOU) spent YEARS pedaling just about every conspiracy out there and now that the shoe is on the other foot, I'm sorry but I can't feel too sorry for the guy (or YOU).
Suck it up sunshine, the Russia story is NOT going away - TOOOOO BAD.

Ken
Got to love all the angst about investigations that hang on and on and on...

Old 05-14-2017, 05:36 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,753,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
At this point, I am not taking the word of anyone loyal to Trump.

They lie constantly.

So... 61 MILLION Trump voters are lying today?

Old 05-14-2017, 05:50 PM

1,710 posts, read 1,462,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
LOL....It's like hillary dodging the sniper fire in Bosnia...

Old 05-14-2017, 05:51 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,444,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
There's a huge difference between voting for Trump..and being a loyal supporter.

A large part of that 61 million was voting against Clinton..and Trump happened to be the name on the ballot.

Old 05-14-2017, 05:56 PM

6,611 posts, read 3,673,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
What a load of ignorant Trump-toady cr*p. YOU have NO IDEA what evidence has so far been turned up. What? - are you claiming to have secret insight into what investigators have found? Plenty of folks who HAVE INSIGHT into what's been found (including several REPUBLICANS) have commented that some of the evidence they've seen is "troubling". The investigations will run their course and what they find (or don't find) will be what they find or don't find. By their nature investigators don't know all the info up front - that's WHY they INVESTIGATE. The fact that Trump wants to shut the investigation down when EVEN PEOPLE IN HIS OWN PARTY are concerned there may indeed have been collusion is pretty damning in it's own right.
What is Trump (and YOU) afraid of?
Trump (and folks like YOU) spent YEARS pedaling just about every conspiracy out there and now that the shoe is on the other foot, I'm sorry but I can't feel too sorry for the guy (or YOU).
Suck it up sunshine, the Russia story is NOT going away - TOOOOO BAD.

Ken
Thanks for that. Right, it is not over... and why would there be such fear by some, if there was actually nothing there? The whole thing is nuts, one issue after another due to an emotionally-troubled individual running the show! We are having to cope with a lunatic continually creating problems and wasting everyone's time. I can't wait until it ends, we need a REAL president again (and not Pence, the entire bunch should be thrown out). ⏱

Old 05-14-2017, 06:06 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,311,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
Thanks for that. Right, it is not over... and why would there be such fear by some, if there was actually nothing there? The whole thing is nuts, one issue after another due to an emotionally-troubled individual running the show! We are having to cope with a lunatic continually creating problems and wasting everyone's time. I can't wait until it ends, we need a REAL president again (and not Pence, the entire bunch should be thrown out). ⏱
I heard a good word today that covers how you and many of the rest of us feel--- Trumphaustion. It's been one thing right after another since he started running and he's doubled his effort on moving the needle on the crazymeter since winning.

Old 05-14-2017, 06:14 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,328,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
There's a huge difference between voting for Trump..and being a loyal supporter.

A large part of that 61 million was voting against Clinton..and Trump happened to be the name on the ballot.
Sigh...so not only are Trump voters stupid, now they didn't really mean to vote for him?

I was beginning to worry about the 2018 elections, with these attitudes maybe not so much anymore.

Old 05-14-2017, 06:21 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,268,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
I heard a good word today that covers how you and many of the rest of us feel--- Trumphaustion. It's been one thing right after another since he started running and he's doubled his effort on moving the needle on the crazymeter since winning.
Trumphaustion - perfect! My youngest son came up to visit this weekend and I commented that I hadn't seen him on Facebook in quite awhile, his response: "I can't do it, I can't listen to any more of Trump's craziness. I had my cable turned off so my TV is limited to Netflix and Amazon Prime, I don't go to any news web sites or Facebook because I absolutely can't stand to be sucked into Trump's insanity anymore"

Old 05-14-2017, 06:23 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,268,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Sigh...so not only are Trump voters stupid, now they didn't really mean to vote for him?

I was beginning to worry about the 2018 elections, with these attitudes maybe not so much anymore.
I can't imagine that anyone who was paying attention actually voted "for" Trump, I think they were voting against Clinton and the other Republican candidates.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies