Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2017, 11:02 AM

45 posts, read 37,434 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Was Jim Comey the only one doing the investigating?

The Trump campaign has been under investigation since July of 2016. They found nothing to date, but carry on, keep investigating.

the-trump-campaign-has-been-under-investigation-since-july-2016
Watergate took 2 years, what you think he's going to fire everybody at the FBI vs. the Head of the FBI? Are you serious?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2017, 11:03 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Without any media input your first reaction had to be -- WHAT? But Trump and Sessions love Comey.

So - please stop blaming the media. The words come out of their mouths -- there are all kinds of tapes from all those rallies we watched of Trump (which if you believed some the media NEVER covered)......nah.

This is on this administration doing the side step and spin.....
My first reaction was I was busy and I would learn about the details later. So was you're reaction to turn on MSNBC, who you know scream like wet cats over everything? By the time I had time, liberals were all screaming like a bunch of wet cats. Another day, another wet cat melt down.

It's so funny that the media can whip people into such a frenzy. wow!

One of my far my favorite liberal induced frenzi's is ... "binders of women". Anyway, since Trump won the election, the left is working hard to top the richter scale.

Old 05-10-2017, 11:09 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 510 Oakcity View Post
Watergate took 2 years, what you think he's going to fire everybody at the FBI vs. the Head of the FBI? Are you serious?
I said, investigate. I don't have a problem with that. It is funny to watch liberal media get you all freaked out over everything though. It is good for getting you to send money too

Old 05-10-2017, 11:17 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Schumer is my senator and a total sleazebag but I'm telling you, he just reflects the attitudes and opinions of all the other libs here in the NYC area. Monday all the libs wanted Comey fired. Tuesday Trump fires Comey. Wednesday all the libs want Trump impeached for firing Comey. The hypocrisy is delicious, but that's how libs roll around here.
People that believe Trump fired Comey for how he handled Hillary's emails are truly stupid.

Never ONCE have I called for the firing of Comey and I'm a liberal.

Old 05-10-2017, 11:48 AM

5,661 posts, read 3,523,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Schummer is apparently oblivious to the fact that the american people see him as caricature, a cartoon, fighting to achieve reality. Schummer has no concept of 'yesterday' and acts as obama did, with full confidence the media propaganda machine woud back him up no matter the lie, contradiction or reversed position.

Chucky, we see you..... you are making a fool of yourself.

With Pelosi right at his side

Old 05-11-2017, 10:36 AM

9,510 posts, read 9,087,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
People that believe Trump fired Comey for how he handled Hillary's emails are truly stupid.

Never ONCE have I called for the firing of Comey and I'm a liberal.
There are countless links of democrats panicking in early November demanding Comey be fired. There was an election last November... Just saying.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies