Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2017, 12:56 PM

749 posts, read 734,864 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyMac18 View Post
So, just to clarify, you're OK with Russian media being present, but not American media. Yes?
Ahhh yes, the old "gotcha" questions roll out.

I already know what your follow-up "gotcha" statement/question is going to be.

Nonetheless...

YES, I am okay with certain members of the Russian media being there, and the Leftist MS American Media NOT being there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2017, 12:57 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,910,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volvo Driver View Post
Ahhh yes, the old "gotcha" questions roll out.

I already know what your follow-up "gotcha" statement/question is going to be.

Nonetheless...

YES, I am okay with certain members of the Russian media being there, and the Leftist MS American Media NOT being there.
No gotcha - I'm just trying to get an answer out of you that relates to the actual thread topic. You gave it. Thank you.

Old 05-10-2017, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Constitutionally, they can be and do pretty much anything they want, as long as it isn't otherwise against the law.
Obviously they can. And our Leftist MSM spins and lies constantly - to the point where Fake News is every bit as reliable as MSM news.

Sad isn't it? And even more pathetic that so many Americans believe the BS.

Old 05-10-2017, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
What's sad is that you would take Russian propaganda as the truth.

And what's even sadder is that there are actual Americans who are defending shutting the U.S. press out of the White House in favor of the Russian press.

If there was ever any doubt about how this administration is hastening the end of our Constitutional government, this is it.

And the cult cheers.
Are you clutching your pearls and crying as you write that?

Why not just say I said that Trump should be able to go shoot Mexicans at will. I mean, as long as you're just making stuff up...

Old 05-10-2017, 01:05 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
Quote:
Obviously they can. And our Leftist MSM spins and lies constantly - to the point where Fake News is every bit as reliable as MSM news.

Sad isn't it? And even more pathetic that so many Americans believe the BS.
Why do you think so Americans believe the BS?
Why do you not think most Americans are so wise and capable like you and not able to seek the truth?

Why do some people put faith in a man who has proven to be anything but reliable, consistent, rationale, competent (yes I mean Trump) and those same people accuse others of being irrational, unable to think, etc.

Trump, Sessions LOVED Comey -- loved him...and now --oops changed our mind.

What integrity do these people have? Please pass on your wisdom as to how we should all think on that one?

And yeah -- where do you get all your knowledge that makes you so far superior to everyone else. oh please share.

Old 05-10-2017, 01:06 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
I so want to see how anyone in the Trump camp defends this. The Russian press is allowed to sit in on a meeting at the White House that American press is banned from. Unreal.

Come on, Trumpies, we're waiting. Justify this.
Tar and feather the orange swindler and his fellow traitors.

Trumpaloompas are mainly Russians trolls posting on forums in the USA. No other explanation as to why any American would continue to support this POS

Old 05-10-2017, 01:07 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,075,608 times
Quote:
Are you clutching your pearls and crying as you write that?

Why not just say I said that Trump should be able to go shoot Mexicans at will. I mean, as long as you're just making stuff up...
What's made up?

Was the U.S. press shut out? Yes.

Was the Russian press allowed in? Yes.

Does our Constitution mandate a free press? Yes.

Is Trump attempting to muzzle our press by excluding them, while giving access to foreign press? Yes.

Nothing made up there.

Old 05-10-2017, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Why do you think so Americans believe the BS?
Why do you not think most Americans are so wise and capable like you and not able to seek the truth?

Why do some people put faith in a man who has proven to be anything but reliable, consistent, rationale, competent (yes I mean Trump) and those same people accuse others of being irrational, unable to think, etc.

Trump, Sessions LOVED Comey -- loved him...and now --oops changed our mind.

What integrity do these people have? Please pass on your wisdom as to how we should all think on that one?

And yeah -- where do you get all your knowledge that makes you so far superior to everyone else. oh please share.
Oh boy, another Leftist that has been triggered...

Where did I say any of the stuff you're accusing me of?

The fact that I've called out your Leftist MSM has you crying. That is all.

Old 05-10-2017, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Tar and feather the orange swindler and his fellow traitors.

Trumpaloompas are mainly Russians trolls posting on forums in the USA. No other explanation as to why any American would continue to support this POS
This is another example of how imbecilic Leftists are. Well done!

Old 05-10-2017, 01:12 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
Quote:
Oh boy, another Leftist that has been triggered...

Where did I say any of the stuff you're accusing me of?

The fact that I've called out your Leftist MSM has you crying. That is all.
What proof do you have that I'm crying?

rolls eyes.......

Your thoughtful, intelligent and answers say it all.

You are obviously really an iconic example of what the right represents. They are lucky to have you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies