Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2017, 04:11 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,879,874 times

Advertisements

I would say a Class B misdemeanor, a fine, no jail time is in order and make him mow the old bag's yard.

Old 05-10-2017, 04:13 PM

5,788 posts, read 5,101,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volvo Driver View Post
And all the imbeciles cheered him on.
And...they will add to the permanent underclass. Just look at them. None of those idiots will go anywhere in life.

Old 05-10-2017, 04:15 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,707,495 times
She is a board member and approached the unauthorized party about loud music.

Woman Tossed Into Pool By Teen Says He Should

Hitting the ground the way she did when the idiot dropped her could have killed her, had she hit head first.

Kid has been charged with battery.

Kid is restricted to his home except for school, church and basketball.

The victim has a problem with this.

Old 05-10-2017, 04:15 PM

4,314 posts, read 3,992,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the searchers View Post
A Florida teenager turned himself in to police after a video showing him dragging and throwing a woman into a pool was posted online.

Gutfeld: Horrifying Video Shows Elderly Woman Being Thrown In Pool | Fox News Insider

The former president's hypothetical son.

Old 05-10-2017, 04:19 PM

2,130 posts, read 1,456,644 times
This is why I avoid this demographic ... And I tell my my elderly parents to avoid it as well. It's open season on whitey these days.

Old 05-10-2017, 04:20 PM

5,859 posts, read 3,295,032 times
Sorry you knock a 67 year old woman to the ground, throw her in a pool you are nothing more than a coward and a POS. Men don't hurt women. Men certainly don't hurt elderly women. The kid is a disgusting thug!!!

Old 05-10-2017, 04:27 PM

2,130 posts, read 1,456,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
Sorry you knock a 67 year old woman to the ground, throw her in a pool you are nothing more than a coward and a POS. Men don't hurt women. Men certainly don't hurt elderly women. The kid is a disgusting thug!!!
Me and my friends were jerky teens and some of them were real d**kh***s. But none of us would have ever laid our hands on an old lady ... and if one did, we would have quick stopped it.

Old 05-10-2017, 04:31 PM

3,458 posts, read 1,453,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
It was horrifying because of her age and the fact that a large group of young teenagers cheered on her attacker as she was slammed on the ground before sent to the pool. At her age bones break much more easily and that attack could have LITERALLY killed her if she'd fallen in a certain way from the body slam.
That's the thing young people don't realize. My grandma could have easily been hospitalized after that kind of fall on cement. If she had broken her hip she wouldn't have been able to swim. Kids just don't think about consequences. She's lucky, and so is he. If she would have died it would have been life changing for so many people.
I'm young and still hate crowds of young people. They can act stupid in crowds.

Old 05-10-2017, 04:35 PM

5,859 posts, read 3,295,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
It was stupid. He needs a slap on the wrist. Teens throw eachother into pools all the time. He forgot the boundaries.

It sure ain't horrifying.
Stupid? Kid is a punk. If someone did that to your mom would you say it was stupid? Slap on the wrist?

Old 05-10-2017, 04:35 PM

5,067 posts, read 2,274,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Wrong. At some point people have to be held accountable for bad decisions. I never say this, but I am saying it today: tinytrump is absolutely RIGHT on every last thing that they said in their posts. No one is "making excuses" for the idiot who threw her in to the pool - he deserves being arrested and charged, but the "victim" put herself there when she had no business being there. It was not something she could handle.

She should have called the police, not march down there with a crowd of out of control teens and think that "asking" them to turn the music down would have resulted in compliance. Let the cops handle it.

And again, if someone doesn't know how to swim, (and we don't know that she didn't know how to swim, people are projecting their own lack of knowledge on to this lady), do not go near the water, regardless of what you "expect" to happen.
For the first time ever, I disagree with you. If she's unable to approach this group, the only thing that speaks to is a lack of civility on their part. She shouldn't be intimidated and threatened to the point that she isn't able to make a simple request. Whether they listen to her, ignore her, laugh at her - that's their perogative, but when it comes to the point that a person may be endangered because they dare to make their voice heard, we've crossed a line. And she's not the one who crossed it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies