Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2017, 06:35 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,208,783 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by glamatomic View Post
Even as a Democrat I was quick to point out Obama's failings.. but that doesn't change the fact that he inherited a crazy mess. That isn't deflection. It's fact.

So much ignorance of these matters truly scares me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
It's willful ignorance. Three Wolves knows what was happening to the economy in 2009, when President Obama took office. He just pretends to forget because it doesn't fit his narrative.
I think the thing that drives me most crazy is the fact that you can very easily go on the White House's website and look at the real numbers yourself and see, in black and white. Anyone with a shred of intelligence should be able to look at the numbers from Bush to Obama's first term, take into account Bush's policies that were still in place, etc. and how that affected spending during Obama's first term. People act as if presidencies occur in their own individual vacuum with history having no bearing. Its a childish mindset, at best.

Old 05-13-2017, 06:41 AM

17,156 posts, read 12,893,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Because she is costing the taxpayers a fortune to secure Trump Tower.
Trump and his family's security costs to us are the least of our worries right now. Putin and his bromance is a far greater concern, among other things.

Old 05-13-2017, 06:45 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,784,498 times
Barron is apparently registered at a private episcopal school in Potomac, MD for September.

I feel sorry for the kid. His best hope is that his parents divorce and melania moves far away with him. It worked for Tiffany.

I'm normally all for non custodial parents getting as much time with their kids as possible, but Donald is absolutely toxic. There are some sad stories out there about how he treated the oldest three. I don't like melania either but she's the lesser of two evils.

Old 05-13-2017, 06:45 AM

25,733 posts, read 21,891,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
I rather hope Ms. Trump and Barron do move to the White House, if for no other reason than it will (I guess and hope) be the experience of a lifetime for young Barron.

Mind, I doubt that President Trump, even if his wife and youngest son move in, will curtail his golf activities.
I don't know that much about golf, but do husbands/fathers not play golf? Any husbands/fathers here give up golf when they married and/or had children? Yeah, that didn't sound right to me either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emanresu1 View Post
Well. She does look like a Transylvanian vampiress.
Geesh liberals, "green with envy" still over Trump's beautiful wife. Move on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Where was all this outrage from the left when Obama spent like a drunken sailor and raised the national debt to the highest its ever been of past presidents combined.
Frankly, those complaining now just came out from under a rock when Hillary Clinton started campaigning with her vagina.

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
Fake outrage. All Presidents get security wherever they go. We elected him because he had multiple homes.
It's a sign of success
And that he continues to be a success brings a string of nonsense threads here everyday since there is nothing worthy to criticize him or his family for.

Also, many families live separately when a job separates them. I have seen many and those were families that made the decision together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
Hey!!! Clinton still lost.

Get over it.
No one could say it better!

Old 05-13-2017, 06:49 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,748,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
Sometime after the charade is over at the WH, I expect her to be leaving him, taking the child with her. Yeah, yeah, I know he always controls everyone with $$, but I have a feeling things have been over between them for a long while and will have an arrangement. He also never actually raises the kids, anyway.

You brought up a point that I haven't thought about. Trump does not seem all that attached to Barron. He is crazy about Ivanka, she is the apple of his eye, but you never see him interacting or doting on the boy. Maybe he would not try to outmoney Melania in court and fight for Barron, he probably does not want to be saddled with a 12 year old at 70 years old himself.

I too think that Melania is staying with him now for appearances. This is not a couple in love with one another, they do not even walk together. Anyone who has been in love knows how other people in love treat each other. Donald and Melania look like they live separate lives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMUvniJvL7w

Old 05-13-2017, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post

Frankly, those complaining now just came out from under a rock when Hillary Clinton started campaigning with her vagina.

LMAO

Much like The Donald campaigned with his penis, I'd say! #MAGA #penisenvy #smallhandsprobz

Old 05-13-2017, 07:39 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,429,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
Sometime after the charade is over at the WH, I expect her to be leaving him, taking the child with her. Yeah, yeah, I know he always controls everyone with $$, but I have a feeling things have been over between them for a long while and will have an arrangement. He also never actually raises the kids, anyway.

I'd be surprised if she is able to leave him. My bet is that she's prisoner of a really nasty prenup. But once he leaves the WH, tRump will be free to dump her, no doubt.

Old 05-13-2017, 07:39 AM

13,242 posts, read 4,888,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
LMAO

Much like The Donald campaigned with his penis, I'd say! #MAGA #penisenvy #smallhandsprobz
Sheeesh, sometimes I wonder about these folks who say such ludicrous things. Almost as if what they're really saying is ... 'If you have one, you can BE one.'

Old 05-13-2017, 07:54 AM

11,306 posts, read 16,614,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
So now you're racist against orange people.

Old 05-13-2017, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
So now you're racist against orange people.
LOLOLOLOL

I am literally laughing right now. Thank you!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies