Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2017, 11:31 AM

3,221 posts, read 1,737,588 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashes1 View Post
Liberals are deranged. There's not a single shred of evidence that the Russians did anything to infiltrate the voting machines yet all they talk about is Russia, Russia, Russia.
This isn't, and never has been, about the voting machines.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2017, 11:36 AM

45 posts, read 37,420 times
Quote:
Liberals are deranged. There's not a single shred of evidence that the Russians did anything to infiltrate the voting machines yet all they talk about is Russia, Russia, Russia.
How are "Liberals" deranged when it's the FBI and other intelligence agencies doing the investigating? Agencies that lean to the right? What on earth are you talking about? Voting machines? LOL You really think there is no evidence? LOL you're in for a rude awakening.

Old 05-11-2017, 11:40 AM

11,222 posts, read 8,301,386 times
Quote:
Nobody is claiming they did.

They are claiming that Russia was involved in mulitiple fake-news articles that influenced the election
They are claiming that Russia was involved in the illegal WikiLeaks hack, which influenced the election
They are claiming that Comey's false claims 11 days before the election influenced the outcome.

And Trump himself, as well as his family and members of his team, have openly claimed that they are tied to Russia, but that was before he denied it, and of course it's common knowledge that the willfully ignorant Trump supporters will ignore whatever they need to ignore to cling to their leader.

This is third time in two days I've had to point out that you people are changing the narrative to fit your story. Nobody is claiming the Russians actually changed votes after they were cast, so it is extremely dishonest for you to ask anyone to defend that claim. It's not what they've claimed.

But since the three claims I have posted above have all been widely corroborated, do you want to try to call them fake?

Old 05-11-2017, 11:43 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 22 days ago)

29,550 posts, read 16,539,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
what's funny is it wasn't even Hillary's emails that got released. It was John Podesta's and the DNC. You would never no that from the media
You would if you were watching 8 months ago, but not today, it is more because all of these are different parts of a whole than it is that the media is misreporting(which is what you seem to be claiming)

Old 05-11-2017, 11:44 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,535,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
A mistake....I'm not ready to say that. When it boils down to two people , one saying everything I am against and the other saying what I like.. I went with the one saying what I wanted to hear. In reality, like most politicians things change once they get into office. I get that. My hopes were of only a small percentage of what he claimed was actually accomplished I'd be okay with that. I'm happy with the SCOTUS pick , I'm happy with the changes he's trying to make regarding sanctuary cities, I'm happy with the small amount of jobs that have either remained here or been created. I'm not happy with what has gone on with the healthcare debacle. Although he isn't completely to blame, the GOP is. they've had years to have plan a., b., c., and d ready to go. And they didn't. I'm not happy with his rants on Twitter, he needs to back that **** down.
As far as this Russian thing, I'm not picking sides until all the facts have come out. Still trying to figure out how the Russians and him could have manipulated the outcome. I know what I saw through out my state, and I didn't see Ruskies running around forcing us to vote for the Donald.

The one thing I can say, is I don't understand how Democratic loyalists haven't turned on the party after what HRC her crew did to Sanders, and some of the slanderous things that were said about minorities, particularly once loyal to the party.

I wanted Bern, even though I had serious reservations about his age.

In Nov, I reluctantly voted for Hill.

I'll say this for tRump; he did the USA a service by dismantling the Clinton and Bush dynasties, and both inside of one year.

His problem is that he's in no way capable of performing competently in the oval office. And not just because he and his kids see the White House as a national flea market to enrich themselves at taxpayer expense. Everyday he slips a little further from reality and is beginning to isolate himself and not just on the weekends. He's close to losing it.

But he IS entertaining.

And millions of Americans are beginning to learn about the 25th amendment.

Old 05-11-2017, 11:48 AM

21,474 posts, read 10,572,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
How about IDGAF if anything was hacked. What I care about is that Putin would go through all that effort to get his patsy in the Oval Office. Why would you want someone in office? And before you start bringing up how America USED to do that too... at no point in the CIA's history of doing this, did they ever pick someone who was the best person for that country. They always picked the person who was the best person for America.

Russia could have never touched a goddamn thing in HRC or the DNC's network, and I'd still be as incredulous to what the Russians are doing spending this much time and energy to get their patsy in office.
This is exactly why the whole Russian collusion theory is so unbelievable. Why would Russia want Trump, an unknown quality, who said he wanted to strengthen our military and drill more oil? It would have been far better for Putin to have Hillary in office.

But keeping us divided as a country really plays into their hands. The idiot who started the Calexit movement moved to Russia. Who is dividing us more right now? I do not believe it's Trump.

Old 05-11-2017, 11:49 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,096,970 times
Quote:
They are claiming that Russia was involved in mulitiple fake-news articles that influenced the election
They are claiming that Russia was involved in the illegal WikiLeaks hack, which influenced the election
They are claiming that Comey's false claims 11 days before the election influenced the outcome.

what fake news articles? Do you have any links? How did they influence voters?

no proof that Russia was involved in the hack. Wikileaks claims they are not the source. And how badly did John ****ing Podesta's emails influence the election?

Old 05-11-2017, 11:50 AM

34,278 posts, read 19,368,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 510 Oakcity View Post
How are "Liberals" deranged when it's the FBI and other intelligence agencies doing the investigating? Agencies that lean to the right? What on earth are you talking about? Voting machines? LOL You really think there is no evidence? LOL you're in for a rude awakening.
I've posted links to the intelligence agencies unclassified report. I doubt any of them ever read it.

So far there has been nothing connecting Trump to Russia....but there is a ton of other information available that makes it hard to believe either he or his team did not. WAY too many coincidences.

And all of the intelligence agencies have stated Russia put a lot of effort into influencing the election via propaganda, and hacking. If you are familiar with this sort of stuff you can see it.

We then watched in real time as they did it in France. Everyone cheers that they failed to get Le Pen elected-but that wasn't the point. The point was to divide their society and create internal conflicts. By doing so a country loses its ability to respond to external events as well, and f continued long enough you could do serious lasting damage.

Old 05-11-2017, 11:50 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 22 days ago)

29,550 posts, read 16,539,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post

The one thing I can say, is I don't understand how Democratic loyalists haven't turned on the party after what HRC her crew did to Sanders, and some of the slanderous things that were said about minorities, particularly once loyal to the party.
what exactly are you claiming Democrats did to Bernie Sanders ?????

Old 05-11-2017, 11:53 AM

29,483 posts, read 14,643,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
I wanted Bern, even though I had serious reservations about his age.

In Nov, I reluctantly voted for Hill.

I'll say this for tRump; he did the USA a service by dismantling the Clinton and Bush dynasties, and both inside of one year.

His problem is that he's in no way capable of performing competently in the oval office. And not just because he and his kids see the White House as a national flea market to enrich themselves at taxpayer expense. Everyday he slips a little further from reality and is beginning to isolate himself and not just on the weekends. He's close to losing it.

But he IS entertaining.

And millions of Americans are beginning to learn about the 25th amendment.

I'll be honest with you, I opened my mind up to Sanders and liked a lot of what he said, but the things I didn't like were too much for me to side with. In the end I took a roll of the dice, and made the choice that I did.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies