Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2017, 03:46 PM

8,924 posts, read 5,627,476 times

Advertisements

Sarah has it hands down. She is an embarrassment to the evangelical community. She tells lies so easily,and that is a real talent. She learned it from her dad most likely, It’s A shame she can put her religion on a shelf when it’s not needed. Then pull it down when she wants o put on her religious show, sickening

Old 11-01-2017, 03:49 PM

31,041 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
I'd have to go with Hillary on this one.
Obama here, as far as lies that actually affected me personally. Im still waiting for the $2500 he promised that Ocare would save, keeping my good Insurance, and Doctor too. In addition, His lies about believing marriage was between a man and a woman, which Im fine with but apparently he wasn't, then was, or just lied about the whole thing. Of course there was the lie about Bengazi "it was caused by a video". Sorry O, no one believed that Bengazi, was caused by video that just happened to fall on 9/11. Then there was the lie that he was actually a Christian, even if he was he must have been asleep in the Pews as his Racist pastor spilled his hate. Then there was the lies of Libya and the destruction of that country, followed by Syria, Somalia, and Yemen.

Yep, Trump lies about stupid shet, Obama and Hillary seem to lie on the level of Nation killers.

Old 11-01-2017, 03:54 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,590,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
It's fascinating how this thread gets immediately turned into another bashing opportunity about Dems who have no government power, thus have no chance to lie every single day, unlike Trump, Huckabee Sanders, Spicer, and all the other useless Republicans in the Trump clown car. Try again, Trump supporters.
Quite humorous. I saw Lou Jacobs drive in with his clown car and unload a dozen or more of them. There's so much similarity in the Trump Gang. The White House has become our own Theatre of the Absurd. But why in the world did Trump hire that stupid, fat, repulsive cow, to be his spokesperson? Maybe her father has some dirt on him and is blackmailing him, to have put her in that position? Read the following and cringe!

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...erview/539079/

Old 11-01-2017, 03:55 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Obama here, as far as lies that actually affected me personally. Im still waiting for the $2500 he promised that Ocare would save, keeping my good Insurance, and Doctor too. In addition, His lies about believing marriage was between a man and a woman, which Im fine with but apparently he wasn't, then was, or just lied about the whole thing. Of course there was the lie about Bengazi "it was caused by a video". Sorry O, no one believed that Bengazi, was caused by video that just happened to fall on 9/11. Then there was the lie that he was actually a Christian, even if he was he must have been asleep in the Pews as his Racist pastor spilled his hate. Then there was the lies of Libya and the destruction of that country, followed by Syria, Somalia, and Yemen.

Yep, Trump lies about stupid shet, Obama and Hillary seem to lie on the level of Nation killers.
Really? So Lying about the following:
Repeal AND Replace
I will get the Mexicans to pay for the Wall
I will get us out of the wars
I will give everyone tax cuts
I will bring jobs back to America
I will make the USA Great Again
I will release my tax records (ok that one is borderline)
Is just lying about stupid shet?

Old 11-01-2017, 04:07 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,656,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Really? So Lying about the following:
Repeal AND Replace
I will get the Mexicans to pay for the Wall
I will get us out of the wars
I will give everyone tax cuts
I will bring jobs back to America
I will make the USA Great Again
I will release my tax records (ok that one is borderline)
Is just lying about stupid shet?
And don't forget,you wouldn't believe what my people are finding in Hawaii. He said this on national tv after sending his guys to Hawaii to find dirt on Obama and where he was born.

Old 11-01-2017, 04:08 PM

18,739 posts, read 7,610,204 times
Who's The Best Liar: Sara Huckabee Sanders OR Sean Spicer?

This leftist fanatic also wants to know if you still beat your wife.

Old 11-01-2017, 04:34 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Lightbulb Who's The Best Liar: Sara Huckabee Sanders OR Sean Spicer?

Neither can hold a candle to Kellyann Conway.

That said, Spicey at least had some personality and it was almost fun to listen to his lies.

Huckleberry is a real sourpuss with the personality of a wet dishrag. She lies constantly and doesn't even try to spin a positive take on tRump's corruption. She just spits out whatever he's dictated to her.

The thing is, she's a government employee, paid to inform the American public, not lie shamelessly to cover tRump's broad and increasingly imperiled backside. I wonder if charges could be brought against her for the way she so blatantly tries to hide the facts.

Not at all hard to believe that her brother was kicked out of Boy Scout camp for tormenting and killing a dog.

She's really disgusting.

Old 11-01-2017, 04:49 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,227,052 times
She's got it easy, she doesn't even have to worry about keeping a straight face.

Old 11-01-2017, 04:50 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,740,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
Jeeze, after a few days of Huckabee-Sanders' lies and obnoxious demeaner, I'm jonesing for Spicy.

Huckabee-Sanders would be better suited as a prison matron.
Obama, hands down.

Old 11-01-2017, 05:01 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,207,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
He didn't have that passive-aggressive, condescending snark going for him though.
True, but there was the red faced veins popping thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies