Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2017, 01:27 AM

3,615 posts, read 2,332,449 times

Advertisements

Trump won white millennials which is very rare for a republican presidential candidate..

Nearly half of young French voters backed Marine Le Pen

Nearly half of young French voters back Marine Le Pen, projections suggest | The Independent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQXM8K0gW1k
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2017, 02:53 AM

4,660 posts, read 4,122,865 times
Yup. They have seen the failure and hatred of the left, and are moving right. Get used to it.

In this election cycle we have seen from the left:

-Violence against Trump supporters

-DNC operatives forced to resign after bragging on camera that they send operatives to start fights with Trump supporters and film the retaliation

-Riot with property damage and violence

-the violent end to free speech on campuses.

-Astonishing racism agaisnt whites

- A "lone wolf" assassination attempt agaisnt Trump inspired by Democrat rhetoric

-The revealation that the Democratic primaries were rigged

-The collusion of Donna Brazil with CNN to try to help Hillary win a debate

- People waiving Mexican flags while stupidly holding signs saying "not my president."

-Death threats for electors who were duty bound to vote for Trump

- Good Americans called "racist" and "deplorable" merely for asking that existing immigration laws be enforced.

- President Obama openly calling for illegals to vote

And on, and on.

-In France you can be put in jail merely for speaking critcally of a "religion" that says "Kill the infidel beside you," "strike the head and hands from the infident," and "fight the infidel until the end of time." Take a moment to process that if you did not know. Muslims can say this--some of them even do it--but French citizens are not allowed to make the connection between Muslim beliefs and actions. Wow.

Do you think young people are so stupid that they are going to continue to support his lawlessness and evil?

To all on the left: you have picked a fight with the largest population of gun-owners in the world, and we are going to retaliate. The war is already on, BECAUSE YOU STARTED IT. See you on the streets.

Old 05-09-2017, 10:23 AM

even cnn has a doc on le pens young voters not being in despair over the loss,the national front used to be a fringe single digit party, now its a major party.

le pen actually lost older voters.and it was very regional and race based in voting

Le Pen's young voters: 'Great things are coming' - CNN Video

Old 05-09-2017, 10:58 AM

39,232 posts, read 27,618,080 times
I have something to share.

I have a white friend who is attracted to the far right or alt-right idea-ology. He believes that this country is ruined by immigrants and he believes white people are being replaced. I must say that he is not a white supremacist KKK loser type. He is a combat Marine who struggles finding a decent job, and he can no longer afford living here in Southern California. I love him as a friend although I admit his view can be pretty extreme and twisted.

I keep on telling him to focus on the real issues instead of blaming the scapegoat. Blaming on the poor immigrants or minorities have no real political power is counter productive.

I personally believe globalization is a bad idea.

American workers are being merged into a global labor pool where they must directly compete for jobs with workers on the other side of the globe that make less than ten percent of what an average American worker makes. In such an environment, it is inevitable that jobs are going to flow away from areas where labor is expensive and to areas where labor is cheaper.

Globalization has caused the U.S. trade deficit to absolutely explode. In 1985, the U.S. trade deficit with China was 6 million dollars for the entire year. In the month of August alone, the U.S. trade deficit with China was over 28 billion dollars.

Thing is, Americans end up paying to support American workers one way or another. Either they buy American-made products and services that provide jobs for American workers, or they pay to support unemployed American workers on welfare. One way or another, Americans are going to pay to take care of American workers.

Unless fundamental changes are made, America will continue to bleed wealth, will continue to bleed factories and will continue to bleed jobs.

Old 05-09-2017, 10:59 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,315,035 times
I'm not surprised.

All nationalists are young at some point. The millennials are just the newest iteration of this faction. *shrug*

Old 05-10-2017, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
Yup. They have seen the failure and hatred of the left, and are moving right. Get used to it.

In this election cycle we have seen from the left:

-Violence against Trump supporters

-DNC operatives forced to resign after bragging on camera that they send operatives to start fights with Trump supporters and film the retaliation

-Riot with property damage and violence

-the violent end to free speech on campuses.

-Astonishing racism agaisnt whites

- A "lone wolf" assassination attempt agaisnt Trump inspired by Democrat rhetoric

-The revealation that the Democratic primaries were rigged

-The collusion of Donna Brazil with CNN to try to help Hillary win a debate

- People waiving Mexican flags while stupidly holding signs saying "not my president."

-Death threats for electors who were duty bound to vote for Trump

- Good Americans called "racist" and "deplorable" merely for asking that existing immigration laws be enforced.

- President Obama openly calling for illegals to vote

And on, and on.

-In France you can be put in jail merely for speaking critcally of a "religion" that says "Kill the infidel beside you," "strike the head and hands from the infident," and "fight the infidel until the end of time." Take a moment to process that if you did not know. Muslims can say this--some of them even do it--but French citizens are not allowed to make the connection between Muslim beliefs and actions. Wow.

Do you think young people are so stupid that they are going to continue to support his lawlessness and evil?

To all on the left: you have picked a fight with the largest population of gun-owners in the world, and we are going to retaliate. The war is already on, BECAUSE YOU STARTED IT. See you on the streets.
Exactly.How can anyone not be angry

In France its called the great displacement and its what groups like Generation Identitaire are about, sort of like the "browning of america" that was and is so promoted by the media and the left for political

good doc on the far right in france and short speech by renaud camus, whats going on in europe is exactly what has been going on here, using demographics and immigration to gain power and change america

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kJNc2iIbzg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQUwcYwMYVY

Old 05-10-2017, 03:30 PM

30,259 posts, read 23,746,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
I'm not surprised.

All nationalists are young at some point. The millennials are just the newest iteration of this faction. *shrug*
It's not just young people, and it's not a "fad".

Old 05-10-2017, 03:48 PM

5,900 posts, read 3,903,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
Good luck using your guns against drones.

Old 05-10-2017, 03:51 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,627,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I have something to share.

I have a white friend who is attracted to the far right or alt-right idea-ology. He believes that this country is ruined by immigrants and he believes white people are being replaced. I must say that he is not a white supremacist KKK loser type. He is a combat Marine who struggles finding a decent job, and he can no longer afford living here in Southern California. I love him as a friend although I admit his view can be pretty extreme and twisted.

I keep on telling him to focus on the real issues instead of blaming the scapegoat. Blaming on the poor immigrants or minorities have no real political power is counter productive.

I personally believe globalization is a bad idea.

American workers are being merged into a global labor pool where they must directly compete for jobs with workers on the other side of the globe that make less than ten percent of what an average American worker makes. In such an environment, it is inevitable that jobs are going to flow away from areas where labor is expensive and to areas where labor is cheaper.

Globalization has caused the U.S. trade deficit to absolutely explode. In 1985, the U.S. trade deficit with China was 6 million dollars for the entire year. In the month of August alone, the U.S. trade deficit with China was over 28 billion dollars.

Thing is, Americans end up paying to support American workers one way or another. Either they buy American-made products and services that provide jobs for American workers, or they pay to support unemployed American workers on welfare. One way or another, Americans are going to pay to take care of American workers.

Unless fundamental changes are made, America will continue to bleed wealth, will continue to bleed factories and will continue to bleed jobs.
Does he have a problem with immigrants or illegals?

Old 05-10-2017, 03:52 PM

3,100 posts, read 3,303,358 times
Exactly, lol. If it comes down to civil war, automation will be the word of the day. Take out a bunch in one sitting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies