Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2017, 07:07 PM

101 posts, read 53,544 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFBayBoomer View Post
I guess you haven't been paying attention to the secret meetings of the past few days when American journalists were banned when Trumpie met with these folks?

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/...lw3DYK2zw.jpeg
A Russian reference.... shocking...

All the democrats can do is reference a Russian excuse for the collapse of the Democrat Party. Trump, by himself, crushed the Democrat Party like a cockroach!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2017, 07:10 PM

21,429 posts, read 10,512,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seaweed22 View Post
So what? Amercan citizens want to get down to the real pressing issues. Who arranged the Trump dinner with Comey? Did Trump call Comey? Because I heard Comey texted Spicer, and Spicer asked Trump. We need to know. Nobody cares about the OPEC nations not ripping us off anymore. We want to know about when Trump decided to fire Comey. Was it April 29th or 30th? Cause if it was the 29th... then... that's it... we gotta impeach!
And was Comey offered two scoops of ice cream or only one?

Old 05-12-2017, 07:11 PM

78,866 posts, read 46,512,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFBayBoomer View Post
Ah yes, Kool-Aid. Perhaps Trump will buy (or be "gifted") a large plot of land away from the U.S. where he and all his rabid followers—the ones who stubbornly refuse to believe what a criminal he is and how harmful he and his coterie is to the democracy of this country—can go, and truly "drink the Kool-aid" as Jim Jones and his followers did.

I would rather the pitiful Trump-aholics wake up before it's too late and stop deifying this pitiful, miserable demagogue and King/dictator wannabe and join everyone who has noticed the Emperor wears no clothes; but if not, let them all choose to fly away with Trump and make a grand statement, following him to the bitter end, or at least live on Trump Island and see how well he treats them there, especially if they are not white.

Kool-aide? We have not ran out of the Champagne, from election night. I heard there were cases outside the Hillary event, no one drank. I think someone loaded them up and we ain't running out for a long time.

https://www.infowars.com/trump-wins/

Old 05-12-2017, 07:13 PM

101 posts, read 53,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Kool-aide? We have not ran out of the Champagne, from election night. I heard there were cases outside the Hillary event, no one drank. I think someone loaded them up and we ain't running out for a long time.

Lol... and fireworks for life.

It's amazing how nobody in media understands that Hillary is not going to magically become president this summer. It's hilarious.

Old 05-12-2017, 07:19 PM

21,429 posts, read 10,512,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Jedd View Post
No

Jan 24 - FBI interviews Comey

Jan 27 - Trump asks Comey to dinner because he is anxious about what Flynn said and where he stands. He asks Comey to pledge his loyalty and asks if he is being investigated by the FBI, 2 unethical questions. Trump does not get the answers he wants.

Also, the price of oil has been down for a few years now.

You guys think this "Russia thing" is made up, but Trump is the one one who surrounded himself with people with close, questionable ties to Russia that need to be investigated.
Since when is it unethical to ask if you're under investigation? I would think anyone would ask that if every news story mentions he is under investigation. Wouldn't you?

Old 05-12-2017, 07:27 PM

7,474 posts, read 7,020,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
yet still they cheer, even as the top 5% buy up every last home in the nation and turn the bottom 60% into a renter class, living to make ends meet.
The average right-winger would vote himself and his whole town into poverty if "somebody does something about those people." Common sense is out the window with them. They vote strictly on nutty wedge-issues, like keeping their worthless gun arsenal, punishing unpopular minorities, or having the church tell people what to do and how to live, and they don't care at all about any actual issues other than "ain't nobody gonna make me pay taxes." As you said, Fox News and their kind have done a staggeringly good job replacing facts with fake news and redefining everything as some insane "battle for 'mericuh" so the suckers vote against their own interests and that of the nation.

I've know far too many of these types over the years - hell, I used to be a Republican until the idiocy of the Bush presidency and the laughable, bigoted hypocrisy of the Tea Party woke me up to reality - and they cannot be reasoned with, sadly. Everything comes down to "Uh, I can't vote in a way that makes sense because guns/bible/gays/blacks/Muslims/liberals/'mericuh." They are happy prisoners of their own ignorance and hatred, and will keep voting in favor of people who will destroy them and the nation so long as they get tossed a stupid bone now and then. It's pathetic.

Old 05-12-2017, 08:00 PM

78,866 posts, read 46,512,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Since when is it unethical to ask if you're under investigation? I would think anyone would ask that if every news story mentions he is under investigation. Wouldn't you?

It isn't unethical to ask.

It was unethical for Comey to say one way or the other.

Old 05-13-2017, 08:10 AM

727 posts, read 389,317 times
Quote:
A Russian reference.... shocking...

All the democrats can do is reference a Russian excuse for the collapse of the Democrat Party.
Actually it's the media. But it's Trump that keeps giving them what they want. If he acted like the President of the United States rather than a reality TV host, the media might actually have to dig for something to report rather than having it handed to them on a regular basis.

Old 05-13-2017, 02:12 PM

7,605 posts, read 4,835,644 times
Quote:
WaIt a second....

President Trump, a month ago, just lifted the OBAMA RESTRICTIONS on the production of $50 trillion dollars worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.
And your point is what?

Just what the energy sector needs right now is even more supply. Can we drive oil even further down in price?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies