Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2017, 06:27 AM

30,348 posts, read 19,134,588 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
The liberal media is mentally ill with hate. They need a life other than hate.
Without hate, liberals have absolutely nothing going on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2017, 06:36 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,525,338 times
Talking TRUMP is like no other.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Lol...the saga is just beginning.

Just wait. It's gonna get a lot more interesting. Get the biggest bag of popcorn �� that you can find.

^^^
This

No doubt tRump is an ignorant, vulgar, wannabe autocrat with a strong desire to make his term in office nothing more than a kleptocracy while his followers cheer as their paychecks shrink.

He'll cause quite a bit of damage, some of it will no doubt take some time to heal. Especially for working families. But they'll still pretend to be overjoyed as they think tRump is "sticking it to the left."

But it's them getting the shaft.

(PS: Dear Trumplings: I make no apology for using a few big words)

Old 05-13-2017, 06:38 AM

18,356 posts, read 26,484,723 times
I've never had less respect for a president than I do with Trump.

Old 05-13-2017, 06:41 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,451,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitey View Post
Meanwhile, on the other side of the ledger you have stuff like this:

TV: "BREAKING NEWS! We have just learned moments ago that Trump dined at a restaurant that employs a Russian waitress!"
You fail to realize the seriousness of the situation. Making light of it simply tells us that you are uninformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitey View Post
And then they wonder why his supporters have dug in their heels.
I don't wonder.

I think it is mis-placed pride. Having once decided to vote for a flim-flam man, they can't admit they made a huuuge mistake. (It was a bigly mistake.)

Cognitive dissonance is painful, one must either look one way or another.

Being un-able to admit one has made a painfully bad choice, Trump supporters are digging in their heels and standing with their Quisling.

Old 05-13-2017, 06:45 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,525,338 times
Thumbs up This

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
You fail to realize the seriousness of the situation. Making light of it simply tells us that you are uninformed. I don't wonder.

I think it is mis-placed pride. Having once decided to vote for a flim-flam man, they can't admit they made a huuuge mistake. (It was a bigly mistake.)

Being un-able to admit one has made a painfully bad choice, Trump supporters are digging in their heels and standing with their Quisling.

You just knocked that one over the centerfield fence.

The more wrong someone is, the more strongly they'll cling to that failed viewpoint.

EX: wannabe "Rebs" continuing to fight the Civil War 152 years after their great grandpappies lost. Bigly.

Old 05-13-2017, 06:59 AM

9,975 posts, read 5,672,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
You fail to realize the seriousness of the situation. Making light of it simply tells us that you are uninformed. I don't wonder.

I'm not making light of anything, it really has become that absurd. For example, ABC News breathlessly reported yesterday that the law firm that does Trump's taxes has "deep ties to Russia." It turns out those "deep ties" are an office in Moscow where 40 of it's 2,000 attorneys work. But of course there's a thread right here in C-D about how nefarious and troubling this latest "Russian connection" is.

Old 05-13-2017, 07:09 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,883,528 times
He isn't getting voted out in November 2020, if he makes it that far and if not, neither will Pence. I see a red house and I want to paint it blue.

Old 05-13-2017, 07:14 AM

25,940 posts, read 22,094,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyDrew1 View Post
I suspect he snorts cocaine. Nothing else makes sense
You're thinking of President Clinton. As you see, look at what that does to an individual, old Bill is in sorry shape. Also, wasn't Obama snorting cocaine when he was pimping himself out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Just another anti-Trump rant. Can't be bothered.
I know. The foul smell of desperation from the left when there is no story. "Green with envy". The resistance will weaken as people can continue to just hear them and

Old 05-13-2017, 07:16 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,831,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaJoy View Post
When I watch, listen to the many moods of #45. I am shocked at his behavior. In the eyes of his supporters he can do no wrong. I have never seen a true TRUMP supporter say one bad thing about the man. Who are they, where did they come from? How can any intelligent person not know his constant tweeting, making ridiculous comments and telling a few lie's does not make America Great. In my lifetime i have never seen anything like the current President of USA. I know it takes all of us to make this world revolve. At this moment it is revolving above speed limit, everyday something occurs that is worst than the day before. Trump need to take a drink or smoke a .... My error he can't smoke the weed, his AG Attorney General Jeff Sessions will put him in jail. GOD BLESS AMERICA....

I could explain quantum physics to you easier than I could explain Trump or his cult. Sometimes in life there are no explanations, it just is what it is.

Old 05-13-2017, 07:18 AM

313 posts, read 152,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaJoy View Post
When I watch, listen to the many moods of #45. I am shocked at his behavior. In the eyes of his supporters he can do no wrong. I have never seen a true TRUMP supporter say one bad thing about the man. Who are they, where did they come from? How can any intelligent person not know his constant tweeting, making ridiculous comments and telling a few lie's does not make America Great. In my lifetime i have never seen anything like the current President of USA. I know it takes all of us to make this world revolve. At this moment it is revolving above speed limit, everyday something occurs that is worst than the day before. Trump need to take a drink or smoke a .... My error he can't smoke the weed, his AG Attorney General Jeff Sessions will put him in jail. GOD BLESS AMERICA....
I am a true Trump supporter and I called him on the BS with Syria and the provocation with NK and sending troops back into Afghanistan....Syria seems to be on the back burner and NK seems to be cooling down so who knows what's going on there but I have no problem with his tweeting,I love having a strong man leader dealing with things. DC needs to understand HE is the boss not the lobbyists etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies