Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2017, 07:33 AM

4,996 posts, read 2,444,621 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaJoy View Post
When I watch, listen to the many moods of #45. I am shocked at his behavior. In the eyes of his supporters he can do no wrong. I have never seen a true TRUMP supporter say one bad thing about the man. Who are they, where did they come from? How can any intelligent person not know his constant tweeting, making ridiculous comments and telling a few lie's does not make America Great. In my lifetime i have never seen anything like the current President of USA. I know it takes all of us to make this world revolve. At this moment it is revolving above speed limit, everyday something occurs that is worst than the day before. Trump need to take a drink or smoke a .... My error he can't smoke the weed, his AG Attorney General Jeff Sessions will put him in jail. GOD BLESS AMERICA....
a link:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/12/o...rtner=msft_msn
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2017, 10:32 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,894,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
Trump is loved by his base because he hates who they hate. He's a conduit for their emotions. His competence doesn't matter. Only the negativity. Only the hate.
This is what I see. I saw a CNN video on Trump voters, all didn't regret the vote because at least they didn't like Hillary. If not, they still liked Trump policy and blamed liberals (not just Hillary) for some r things that happened under Obama. Especially Wyoming coal and gas workers who blame liberals for energy policy.

Old 07-02-2017, 12:57 PM

628 posts, read 695,571 times
Today was the worst! How can they fix the insurance, there are so many distractions? In my lifetime I have never seen anything like Donald Trump.
What bothers me his supporters see no wrong in his behavior. I am sure people all over the world is laughing @ USA. How can we teach kids about violence, the President is promoting against Reporters. He is really lacking in brains, thought before acting. Please put the RED PHONE in Baron's room.
The man is making a JOKE of POTUS very depressing.
I say, GOD BLESS US of AMERICA
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies