Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2017, 09:25 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,886,409 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelee81 View Post
Seriously if it comes out that there was confirmed to have no involvement, there should be a backlash at the media 10 fold.
I totally disagree. We've already confirmed that there was indeed Russian interference into our election. The rest of the so-called media frenzy has been due to Trump's behavior. I mean, even after U.S. Intelligence reported finding evidence of Russian hacking, Trump denied it existed. He also complimented Putin for being a great leader. Then he began to tweet that the whole "Russia thing" was a hoax, claimed Obama was spying on him, etc., etc. I doubt if there would be so many stories if Trump had just kept his mouth shut and let the investigation move forward.

By the way, I've never once read any report from a reliable source that said Trump colluded with the Russians. I've written this before, but it's worth repeating. The American people just want to know the truth. It is very important not to prevent investigative reporters from doing their jobs. I find it troubling and sad that so many Trump supporters (including Trump himself) do not understand the importance of a free press and why we have a system of checks and balances.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2017, 09:29 PM

3,615 posts, read 2,321,171 times
https://twitter.com/AnthonyCumia/sta...81908435124226

He should have to pay up with all the evidence of the russian hookers and the blackmail, someone should come up with something,anything

Old 05-13-2017, 09:31 PM

10,823 posts, read 14,900,285 times
Has anybody thought of the possibility that Bernie is colluding with Trump and Comey with the Russians to have stolen the election from Hillary?

Old 05-13-2017, 09:43 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,886,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicet4 View Post
Has anybody thought of the possibility that Bernie is colluding with Trump and Comey with the Russians to have stolen the election from Hillary?
LOL! I assume you were trying to be funny. Bernie Sanders is far from perfect, like most politicians, but he's been very consistent most of his life and has an ideology, something Trump lacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Trump is too stupid to be involved in collusion. It went on, if it did, without his personal knowledge. Trump is much more likely to get busted on illegal business dealings with Russia and conflict of interest than collusion on the election.
I don't think Trump is stupid, but I do believe he's way over his head and should never have been elected. Even Trump admitted he thought being president would be easier, adding he misses his old life. However, I do agree with the rest of your post.

Old 05-13-2017, 09:49 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,779,154 times
Quote:
Has anybody thought that aliens from Pluto were colluding with Trump to steal the election ? That makes about as much sense as the one you came up with.

Old 05-13-2017, 09:59 PM

34,274 posts, read 19,316,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Their citizens have also been responsible for thousands of deaths due to terrorism in the US yet they don't make the 'travel ban'. Nice work Donny.
Funny that he mentions the saudi thing when Trump ALSO is now allowing a arms sale that Obama blocked to move forward:
Donald Trump ready to approve weapons packages to Saudi Arabia, Bahrain that Obama blocked - Washington Times

Old 05-13-2017, 10:01 PM

34,274 posts, read 19,316,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
no country in the history of the world has tried to influence more elections than the USA. Now were outraged when someone tries to influence ours?

lmao ...so many dolts in this country
And every country that we have done it to is outraged by it, in fact Iran still to this day hates our guts for it.

But according to you we should somehow be different, and be ok with it. Pathetic.

Old 05-13-2017, 10:17 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,904,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmXKhTrnpFs

But..but..but that means Dems will have to invent a new excuse for Hillary losing the election, never mind the FACT that Clinton 'colluded' with Saudi Arabia, one of the worst human rights violators in the world.
Oh stop already. Hillary lost because half the Nations Voters could not stand either one of the Big 2 Party candidates and the Trump bunch did their work properly.
The question now is how much of a connection to Russia did trump, or his staff, have. My guess is trump himself had little contact other than he may owe Millions to Russian Banks, to be determined. His aids, well we already know that one was taking money from them and if it goes higher, well,,,,,,,you do want the truth, right?
Investigate and prove it either wrong or right and live with the consequences, it is the only path a real Patriot would take.

Old 05-14-2017, 08:13 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,466,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Yet it is obvious that she lied to us about it.

Where's the Trump knowledge except for innuendo?
Ask the FBI. Do you think they even begin investigations on a whim?

I imagine when the investigations are complete we will know. In the meantime, we DO know that Trump allowed Flynn to continue at the highest levels of government and classified information even AFTER being warned that Flynn was compromised.

Let me guess . . . but, but, but HILLARY'S EMAILS

Old 05-14-2017, 08:25 AM

79,908 posts, read 44,075,058 times
Quote:
Turn about is fair play?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies