Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2016, 04:29 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,448,899 times

Advertisements

https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-se...191851435.html

Old 05-19-2016, 04:31 PM
mm4

5,711 posts, read 3,979,590 times
Democrats and their ideological confederates seated next to them, the Rockefeller Republican 'neo-'s, have such a great track record on war crimes and aggressive, boundary-oblivious adventurism.

Old 05-19-2016, 05:14 PM

17,344 posts, read 11,285,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Oh well that certainly did it for me. I will never vote for Trump just because you showed me this and I'm so scared to vote for Trump that I'm shaking, LOL.
Better try something new., this ain't working

Old 05-19-2016, 05:50 PM

112 posts, read 107,562 times
Who does? Whether you love him or hate him, you gotta admit he's extremely impulsive.

Old 05-19-2016, 06:08 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,534,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Oh well that certainly did it for me. I will never vote for Trump just because you showed me this and I'm so scared to vote for Trump that I'm shaking, LOL.
You've decided on your candidate. But there are a ton of undecided Dem, GOP, and unaffiliated voters. Bob Gates is one of the most respected military and political leaders of this century. Many people do value his opinion. He's been remarkably open and frank about his opinions on all the candidates.

Old 05-19-2016, 06:16 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,858,535 times
Hilliary will launch a nuke, delete all the emails that she did it, claim it was a terrorist video, and then defend doing it based on being with her husband on the pedophile plane and got angry... But still stands by him for political power at the request of Wall Street... Sanders will tell everyone, I told you so... You can't change a person...

Old 05-19-2016, 06:17 PM

25,964 posts, read 22,126,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
I know, seriously!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
You've decided on your candidate. But there are a ton of undecided Dem, GOP, and unaffiliated voters. Bob Gates is one of the most respected military and political leaders of this century. Many people do value his opinion. He's been remarkably open and frank about his opinions on all the candidates.
I don't think there are that many "undecided". Basically, everyone knows that Hillary is a proven liability and may not even make it to the election. She is doing so poorly now that they may throw her under the bus and voters have seen all this for some time. I mean, look at Bernie, he is the Energizer Bunny of candidates.

Most, by this point, have had time to size up the candidates, some responsibly and some not, but I would say most are locked in or just not going to vote at this point and with some Dems, Hillary on the ticket keeps them home or voting for Trump. I am sure there are some hoping that Hillary, by some God given miracle, won't be the nominee but other than that, I think people have decided.

No one has died because of Trump's incompetence. I have a son in the military and I sure as heck don't want Hillary as Commander-In-Chief. She is mentally and physically incompetent and I am sure the voters see this. We need some one that doesn't fall asleep at the wheel.

I do think some may change their votes, especially young women, as they hear about Hillary going after and trying to silence Bill's sexual conquests.

These silly threads about Trump, I'd be embarrassed to keep posting the same stories again and again.

Old 05-19-2016, 06:20 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,448,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
He's definitely a very well trusted American who places country over party........rep.

Old 05-19-2016, 06:23 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,172,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I know, seriously!

I don't think there are that many "undecided". Basically, everyone knows that Hillary is a proven liability and may not even make it to the election. She is doing so poorly now that they may throw her under the bus and voters have seen all this for some time. I mean, look at Bernie, he is the Energizer Bunny of candidates.

Most, by this point, have had time to size up the candidates, some responsibly and some not, but I would say most are locked in or just not going to vote at this point and with some Dems, Hillary on the ticket keeps them home or voting for Trump. I am sure there are some hoping that Hillary, by some God given miracle, won't be the nominee but other than that, I think people have decided.

No one has died because of Trump's incompetence. I have a son in the military and I sure as heck don't want Hillary as Commander-In-Chief. She is mentally and physically incompetent and I am sure the voters see this. We need some one that doesn't fall asleep at the wheel.

I do think some may change their votes, especially young women, as they hear about Hillary going after and trying to silence Bill's sexual conquests.

These silly threads about Trump, I'd be embarrassed to keep posting the same stories again and again.
So basically, you have no respect for Bob Gates... correct?

Old 05-19-2016, 06:23 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,098,861 times
Trump was against the wars, I think we can trust him with the nukes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.