Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2017, 10:55 AM

11,222 posts, read 16,426,535 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
It depends on the situation.

A considerate guy would "warn" her by pressing lightly on her head. Should he at least give her some time to fully relax her throat? I personally think any behaviors involved with intimacy require some kind of mutual respect, trust, and understanding. Most women I assume have no problems with not-rough head pushing. But was he rough and when she said, "I can't breath." did he stop? Without the details, it is kind of hard to judge this guy, although showing his body seems unnecessary. This said, if she tried too hard without knowing her own limits, then the guy shouldn't be punished.

It may sound funny to some, but rough sex defense the lawyer used here is actually a good defense. Guys and women die of heart attack during sex. (rough or normal sex)

Well there's his defence right there.

All he heard was "nugh aack ev"

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2017, 11:03 AM

14,530 posts, read 20,121,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by davey123 View Post
Have you choked yourself yet? If not, then you already know that this is a ridiculous defense.
I'm sure I'm not telling you anything you don't already know but that's what we call autoerotic asphyxiation. It is usually achieved by attaching a sort of noose around the neck, restricting breathing until deprivation of oxygen causes a light headed feeling, and then masturbating to achieve orgasm.

It's sort of an oxygen deprivation form of huffing, and both can and do end in death when the person miscalculates.

Both are forms of accidental suicide.

Old 05-14-2017, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
Will the jury come up with a measuring tape and then refer to law books to see if it's beyond the limit and is considerd hazardous of choking to death?

Or they can use basic common sense that a man should know what is he doing during oral sex whether he is Chinese or Black?
I just can't get my head around the concept of penis as evidence. It's a hard defense to swallow.

oops!

Old 05-14-2017, 01:17 PM

1,477 posts, read 2,198,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovehound View Post
I'm sure I'm not telling you anything you don't already know but that's what we call autoerotic asphyxiation. It is usually achieved by attaching a sort of noose around the neck, restricting breathing until deprivation of oxygen causes a light headed feeling, and then masturbating to achieve orgasm.

It's sort of an oxygen deprivation form of huffing, and both can and do end in death when the person miscalculates.

Both are forms of accidental suicide.
Thanks lovehound. I do understand what you are saying. However, my point was more nuanced than that, and it played directly off of Calguy's post.

Old 05-14-2017, 01:37 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,931,918 times
This whole defense is ridiculous. I mean, if he had stabbed her, would he say he was so large that she was impaled?

Seriously, why is this in the political forum? It has absolutely nothing to do with politics.

Therefore, I am going to make this topic relevant. Our president is giving the entire nation a blow job and expecting us to fall to our knees and swallow his drivel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovehound View Post
I watch Law and Order and CSI too, but in each episode, the Medical Examiner is able to determine the cause of death from this type of oxygen deprivation.

Old 05-14-2017, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davey123 View Post
Thanks lovehound. I do understand what you are saying. However, my point was more nuanced than that, and it played directly off of Calguy's post.
Sorry, I'm just reading posts and responding to them, and sometimes skip around topics. And sometimes lose my spot in reading topics. All the kooks and all the smart people are out today, the forum is hopping! I meant no slight.

Old 05-14-2017, 01:51 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,862,130 times
I think this case will end up with a hung jury.

Old 05-14-2017, 01:52 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,862,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
I learned long ago to avoid thinking that because every time I do some whack-a-doodle promptly comes along to prove me wrong. Case in point.

That would be some title for a book, "Death by Penis."
I see what you did there.

Old 05-14-2017, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
Therefore, I am going to make this topic relevant. Our president is giving the entire nation a blow job...
Seriously, if he is, he must have very huge lips. I can't feel a thing here in California.

Maybe you meant we should all line up and wait our places in turn?

Or maybe you are logic challenged and didn't realize that this topic was about a controversial court case. Maybe you're liking what you're getting and his oral attention to you is taking your mind off of writing posts. Yeah, that must be the ticket!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
I think this case will end up with a hung jury.
I'm sure all the women participating in this discussion will appreciate if it is a well hung jury!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
I watch Law and Order and CSI too, but in each episode, the Medical Examiner is able to determine the cause of death from this type of oxygen deprivation.
Thank you. I had wondered what your authoritative sources were. Sadly, now I know.

I presume the cause of death was lack of oxygen. That's good to know. It reminds me to keep breathing. Respiration is one of our more important bodily functions, you know?

It's an interesting but true scientific fact: it's impossible to commit suicide by holding your breath. Just can't.

Last edited by Lovehound; 05-14-2017 at 02:03 PM..

Old 05-14-2017, 02:20 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,597,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
Well there's his defence right there.

All he heard was "nugh aack ev"

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies