Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2017, 11:56 PM

101 posts, read 53,650 times

Advertisements

We can't mess around in 8 years. I'm hearing Trump may make himself president for life. He's a young 70 year old, lots of energy.

Trump saved the country, and we can't let anyone else screw it up. He shouldn't give up power if things are going well in 2024. I can see him in the White house until his mid 80's.

I saw Bill Maher also believes Trump will be president for life. It could happen. I hope.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2017, 12:01 AM

101 posts, read 53,650 times
I support President Trump declaring a State of Rebellion exists in the Union. I support President Trump declaring martial law for the duration of the rebellion. I support the arrest and prosecution of the persons rebelling against the legitimate government of the United States. I support the strict enforcement of all laws, including those laws involving illegal immigrants, who have no right to stay here and should be deported immediately. I support the agents of the United States Government taking possession of rebels property, persons and anything else the government deems necessary. I believe the Government should shut down all news agencies that promote rebellion against the lawful government or President Trump. There are tens of millions of people who agree with me.

Last edited by seaweed22; 05-14-2017 at 12:14 AM..

Old 05-14-2017, 12:08 AM

4,204 posts, read 2,340,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seaweed22 View Post
We can't mess around in 8 years. I'm hearing Trump may make himself president for life. He's a young 70 year old, lots of energy.

Trump saved the country, and we can't let anyone else screw it up. He shouldn't give up power if things are going well in 2024. I can see him in the White house until his mid 80's.

I saw Bill Maher also believes Trump will be president for life. It could happen. I hope.

Let's see. Liberals say we should impeach Trump on the Emoluments Clause, even though there's no evidence... but we really can't wait according to the left....

Or we could say that Trump delayed an investigation that isn't truly aimed at him, according to Comey, Grassley, and Feinstein.

How about, instead, we put on our adult clothes and follow the Constitution. Trump is the president for 4 years, whether we like it or not. He can only be removed under extraordinary circumstances (which does not include extreme hate from the Dems and the media). There are no impeachment-worthy crimes proven, or even cogently alleged at this point, so let's all calm down. Don't blow up the Constitution simply because you hate Trump.

Same goes for Trump being president for life. Although some of Trump's generals would support it, not sure it's constitutional.

Old 05-14-2017, 12:08 AM

1,190 posts, read 1,026,393 times
someone is trying to bait us....and he isn't very good at it

Old 05-14-2017, 12:14 AM

34,278 posts, read 19,365,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post

Same goes for Trump being president for life. Although some of Trump's generals would support it, not sure it's constitutional.
Let me help you since you seem to have a issue here.

Its not. Not even remotely.

Old 05-14-2017, 12:27 AM

3,261 posts, read 3,704,793 times
Quote:
I support President Trump declaring a State of Rebellion exists in the Union. I support President Trump declaring martial law for the duration of the rebellion. I support the arrest and prosecution of the persons rebelling against the legitimate government of the United States. I support the strict enforcement of all laws, including those laws involving illegal immigrants, who have no right to stay here and should be deported immediately. I support the agents of the United States Government taking possession of rebels property, persons and anything else the government deems necessary. I believe the Government should shut down all news agencies that promote rebellion against the lawful government or President Trump. There are tens of millions of people who agree with me.
There are? Did you ask them personally? I don't believe Trump will complete even one term as president, he's very fragile mentally you know. There are tens of millions of people who agree with me.

Old 05-14-2017, 12:43 AM

6,819 posts, read 14,029,650 times
I would be shocked if Trump served his entire term. There is simply to much chaos and disorder in this administration for it to last. He has been in office 4 months and it already seems like 4 years. I don't know if he will leave on his own or be forced out. I just can't see this going on for a full four years.

Old 05-14-2017, 01:17 AM

15,823 posts, read 12,461,965 times
Quote:
Trump is the most obese President since Taft - and thinks that a Diet Coke after an extra dish of sauce (on his chicken) and two scoops of ice cream will keep him healthy.

Old 05-14-2017, 02:59 AM

4,488 posts, read 1,642,537 times
Trump forever? No thanks!

Old 05-14-2017, 03:47 AM

12,905 posts, read 15,656,633 times
I see the paid Russian trolls are out in full force in the early hours o a US morning. What time is it there? Noon?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies