Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2017, 05:45 AM

23,534 posts, read 17,208,400 times

Advertisements

EW is the other side of the coin featuring schummer. flip the coin and pick hysteria or lies. If schummer shows, then flip it again. If EW shows then flip it again. It's really a two headed coin.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2017, 05:50 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,828,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
‘I can’t help myself’: Elizabeth Warren turns commencement speech into anti-Trump rant
May 13, 2017 | Carmine Sabia | Print Article

There’s nothing to fear but the President of the United States himself.

That’s the message Mass. Sen. Elizabeth Warren sent to graduates of the University of Massachusetts Amherst on Friday during what was supposed to be a commencement speech. But what quickly became a 15-minute lectures on the horrors of the Trump administration.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/05/...490821‘I can’t help myself’: Elizabeth Warren turns commencement speech into anti-Trump rant
May 13, 2017 | Carmine Sabia | Print Article

So she essentially admits she's a child. Adults, after all, can exercise a little self-control. The irony of her calling the Trump DOJ the "obstruction of justice department" after the Holder and Lynch years is pretty darn priceless.

If I were you, I would not go anywhere near the words "child" or "self control".............because your hero is both childish as Hell, and has NO self control ! Funny how you recognize those traits in Warren, but are totally oblivious to them in the man you call President. There has never been any human to walk the earth who is more childish and who can not stop himself from doing anything destructive.

Until your side starts acknowledging those serious character flaws in Donald Trump, do not expect us to discuss other people and their actions..........they are not the President of the United States.

Old 05-15-2017, 05:52 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,324,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by American Expat View Post
I guess she went on the Warpath
Lol!

Her and Maxine Waters. And I hope she doesn't stop. The rest of America needs to keep being reminded how boringly intolerant and bitter the left really is.

Old 05-15-2017, 05:54 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,289,646 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Talk about brain drain.
Why would a politician be asked to speak at a commencement speech in the first place?
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
Pocahontas spoils everything she touches. The event wasn't meant to be a serving of sour grapes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
Her integrity ended when she claimed to be a minority while providing no proof that is true, and using that claim to gain an advantage. She became a marginalized figure at the point, most people dislike her or dislike her hypocritical ways.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
EW is the other side of the coin featuring schummer. flip the coin and pick hysteria or lies. If schummer shows, then flip it again. If EW shows then flip it again. It's really a two headed coin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Lol!

Her and Maxine Waters. And I hope she doesn't stop. The rest of America needs to keep being reminded how boringly intolerant and bitter the left really is.
Did any of you actually read the speech she gave?

Old 05-15-2017, 05:56 AM

17,003 posts, read 12,583,387 times
Quote:
Her ancestry has been traced. Despite claims. She is no more than 1/32 Native American. They did not find any. They just stopped at Great Great Great Grandparents.

Old 05-15-2017, 05:57 AM

17,778 posts, read 13,665,953 times
Well Trump has his chance to get her back when he goes to Liberty. He might as well attack Senator Warren because he damn sure can't do a speech about morals, ethics, or standards to his God fearing audience.

Well, he could do a commencement speech based on 2 Corinthians.

Old 05-15-2017, 06:24 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,707,495 times
Here's the transcript from the Trump Commencment speech at Liberty University:

Read Donald Trump's Liberty University Commencement Speech | Time.com

My favorite part was " So long as I am your President, no one is ever going to stop you from practicing your faith..."

With any luck, some of the grads have enough knowledge and critical thinking skills to grasp that the Constitution, not the President, protects the right to practice faith, regardless of faith, and Trump is just pandering to those who, for whatever reason, perceive a super majority, is somehow a victim.

Old 05-15-2017, 06:28 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,707,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Did any of you actually read the speech she gave?

I am enjoying how many react to the sensational and fake news headline and don't even bother to click on the dead link, embedded in OP's post.

There are dozens of " alternative media " promoting the same fake sensational click bait headline.

Old 05-15-2017, 06:38 AM

57,233 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Here's the transcript from the Trump Commencment speech at Liberty University:

Read Donald Trump's Liberty University Commencement Speech | Time.com

My favorite part was " So long as I am your President, no one is ever going to stop you from practicing your faith..."

With any luck, some of the grads have enough knowledge and critical thinking skills to grasp that the Constitution, not the President, protects the right to practice faith, regardless of faith, and Trump is just pandering to those who, for whatever reason, perceive a super majority, is somehow a victim.
Yes as if religious freedom was an issue until Trump came along.

Very courageous of the president speaking at Liberty University

The president married 3 times speaking at a religious right school, this week he is a Christian.

Old 05-15-2017, 06:38 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,880,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
I hate to break it to you but Trump is no better. He can't keep a straight narrative between him and his press secretaries and spin team to save his damn life. The NBC interview with Lester Holt at best keeps the investigation going and at worst causes an obstruction of justice case against him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies