Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2017, 08:23 AM

17,156 posts, read 12,957,599 times

Advertisements

I am curious. He is the president after all. What is he doing for us right now? We've been hearing about the drama of the Comey firing and nothing about him tackling the issues that he promised. Is he going to spend his entire four years draining the swamp and doing nothing else? I looked for articles about it and found nothing. What about him are the supporters supporting? He's acting like a lame duck president (albeit a histrionic one) and he's barely four months in.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2017, 08:33 AM

13,684 posts, read 9,006,517 times
Right now he is working on lowering his golf handicap. Many people have told me that he has already lowered it by 1, due to his ability to play golf much more frequently than before.

Yesterday was President Trump's 21st visit to a golf course since January 20th.

Otherwise, I hope he is preparing for his overseas trip to Saudi Arabia, the Vatican (no doubt with Ms. Gingrich in tow), and some other place that slips my mind.

He is also reported as meeting with various people to become the director of the FBI.

For him, a very full plate indeed.

Old 05-15-2017, 08:35 AM

313 posts, read 152,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
I am curious. He is the president after all. What is he doing for us right now? We've been hearing about the drama of the Comey firing and nothing about him tackling the issues that he promised. Is he going to spend his entire four years draining the swamp and doing nothing else? I looked for articles about it and found nothing. What about him are the supporters supporting? He's acting like a lame duck president (albeit a histrionic one) and he's barely four months in.
Just how no one knew Comey was going to get fired the great things President Trump is doing won't be out in the media before they happen. I heard this morning they had called an emergency meeting on the cyber attack....got tired of some lying liberal on fox news so I turned the channel

Old 05-15-2017, 08:36 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,310,667 times
Supposedly he's going to the Middle East this week to bring peace to the area while ignoring the firestorm he created back here. Then he's going to Rome to set the Pope straight.

Old 05-15-2017, 08:37 AM

12,566 posts, read 10,614,780 times
Quote:
Well, we all know he is seriously working on his golf game on weekends. That has to count for something.

Old 05-15-2017, 08:39 AM

17,156 posts, read 12,957,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Supposedly he's going to the Middle East this week to bring peace to the area while ignoring the firestorm he created back here. Then he's going to Rome to set the Pope straight.
Oh yes. I forgot about that. It's a good thing the Pope has the patience of Job.

Old 05-15-2017, 08:46 AM

313 posts, read 152,623 times
Quote:
Oh yes. I forgot about that. It's a good thing the Pope has the patience of Job.
Ole Hypocrite Pope....whines about a wall here but obviously doesn't get out enough to see the HUGE wall around the Vatican.

Old 05-15-2017, 08:59 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,531,346 times
Lightbulb What is Trump Working on Now?

Quote:
I am curious. He is the president after all. What is he doing for us right now?
Us you ask? "Us" does not include you, me, or anyone we know. We are of no concern to him (or his congressional GOP lackeys) whatsoever. They're working hard on shifting more of the nation's wealth to the already obscenely wealthy.

Quote:
We've been hearing about the drama of the Comey firing and nothing about him tackling the issues that he promised. Is he going to spend his entire four years draining the swamp and doing nothing else?
He's spent his first four months adding dull but poisonous reptiles to his swamp. Whatever happened to his big bold talk about getting "the best people in the world" on his cabinet and staff?

Quote:
I looked for articles about it and found nothing. What about him are the supporters supporting?
They'll support him no matter what.

Because they're told to.

They're very compliant and submissive. Research confirms it.

Quote:
He's acting like a lame duck president (albeit a histrionic one) and he's barely four months in.
Well, tRump is guilty of paralyzing himself.

He's totally on the defensive, reacting to reactions to his constant, stupid, self-defeating lies. So, he won't get his Muslim ban, border wall, etc. He can't. He's too busy eroding his support and making powerful enemies in the FBI, CIA and his own party.

And what about all those treaties he called, "Stupid! The worst deals EVER!" You know, NAFTA, the Iran anti-nuke agreement, etc?

Now that he's in office and someone actually read them to him or explained why he isn't smart enough to understand why they aren't "The worst deals EVER!" he suddenly isn't so interested in dumping them.

But ya gotta admit, the 70 y.o. adolescent is very amusing.

Ever notice how he sits on every chair like it's a toilet?

Old 05-15-2017, 09:04 AM

45,579 posts, read 27,172,269 times
Quote:
If you are only focusing on what the propaganda media presents, then yes - you will come away with your viewpoint.

Old 05-15-2017, 09:08 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,807,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
What? No visit to Moscow?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies