Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2017, 10:41 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,929,539 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotGonnaHappen View Post
Only the crybaby leftists,the elitist media and the establishment hate Trump. REAL Americans love Trump and we are more in numbers than the rest combined.

Oh on top of these being the SAME polls that BLEW IT big time with the election so their "facts" are suspect at best and anyone who buys into them should be sold some ocean front property in Arizona.
Wow, admit it, you just make up stuff as you go, not even most Trumplings believe they are in the majority, they just think trump can do no wrong.
Is that where you bought your ocean front property, can you see Russia from there?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2017, 10:51 PM

224 posts, read 134,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
First of all, there are no REAL americans. If you are born in the states then you are an american...end of story. It's not that people hate Trump. The fact is he has no idea what he is doing and people are frustrated by that. Plus he constantly lies to make himself look good. He's nothing more than a joke and a disgrace to our country. If you think he cares about us little people just look at his tax plan and the republicans health care plan. It favors the rich. These so call "crybaby leftists" are trying to look out for the poor and the middle class.
By real Americans, we can only surmise that he's talking about white Americans. And for the record, my father emigrated here from Panama in the 60s. He's American. You don't need to be born here to be classified as American. Furthermore, the true Americans by default are Native Americans and First-nation people - when whites came here from Europe, there were already people here.

You're other points, though, are spot-on

Old 05-15-2017, 10:55 PM

32,059 posts, read 15,040,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallBull View Post
By real Americans, we can only surmise that he's talking about white Americans. And for the record, my father emigrated here from Panama in the 60s. He's American. You don't need to be born here to be classified as American. Furthermore, the true Americans by default are Native Americans and First-nation people - when whites came here from Europe, there were already people here.

You're other points, though, are spot-on
You are right...my apologies. I am part native american though.

Old 05-15-2017, 11:06 PM

224 posts, read 134,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
You are right...my apologies. I am part native american though.
It's all good. It's great to have intelligent debate. First-Nation people are my brothers and sisters.

Old 05-15-2017, 11:08 PM

12,350 posts, read 9,711,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
The only rocky part of his administration is in the minds of the reporters spewing their warped logic. We've learned not to listen to them.
Exactly.

He works for the people and not the deranged leftist media, whose relentless attacks are the only "rocky" part of his presidency so far. He's doing the people's business the way we want it done.

Old 05-15-2017, 11:11 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,115,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
Exactly.

He works for the people and not the deranged leftist media, whose relentless attacks are the only "rocky" part of his presidency so far. He's doing the people's business the way we want it done.
Which people is he working for? The coal miners? The uninsured? The asthma and lung disease sufferers? The American manufacturers? The women of the nation? The people that signed onto his university?

Old 05-15-2017, 11:17 PM

32,059 posts, read 15,040,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
Exactly.

Have you seen his tax reform that he wants to get passed. It favors the rich. The rest of us are just screwed.

Old 05-15-2017, 11:47 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,804,676 times
People have this false idea about Trump that he's for rural America...which admittedly is in bad shape and has been getting worse for a long, long time, at least since the 1990s. However, it's a lie. Look at everything Trump has proposed so far. It hurts the people who voted Trump the most. Lower-middle and lower class rural Americans stand to lose the most if Trump's agenda is passed. How does the Trump doctrine benefit rural America? The only way I can think of is that he gives legitimacy to racism, xenophobia, and homophobia, all of which are still deeply entrenched in small town America, especially in the South and to a lesser extent the Midwest.

I agree we need somebody in office who is actually going to improve the situation for people who feel they've been forgotten for a long time. Trump is not that person. Just look at his record and what he has proposed so far.

Old 05-16-2017, 12:07 AM

3,615 posts, read 2,328,241 times
Every time I start to really dislike the actions of the trump administration, the media and the Democrat party, and even the #nevertrump republicans come along and make me like trump even more. There is so much to criticize over the last few months with this insane budget with no money going to a border wall, more foreign interventionism , the whole health care fiasco, but the media creates some more bogus and ridiculous Russian charges and calls for impeachment and tries to invalidate the last election and the will of the people.

The fourth estate is a big reason trump won and he continues to hold the people who voted for him, President trump couldnt ask for better enemies than the media. The media has approval ratings lower than congress and that says alot

Americans' Trust in Mass Media Sinks to New Low | Gallup

TRUMP IS RIGHT: Mainstream Media Approval Rating At Record LOW With Americans – American Lookout

Old 05-16-2017, 10:14 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,711,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridanative10 View Post
Every time I start to really dislike the actions of the trump administration, the media and the Democrat party, and even the #nevertrump republicans come along and make me like trump even more. There is so much to criticize over the last few months with this insane budget with no money going to a border wall, more foreign interventionism , the whole health care fiasco, but the media creates some more bogus and ridiculous Russian charges and calls for impeachment and tries to invalidate the last election and the will of the people.

The fourth estate is a big reason trump won and he continues to hold the people who voted for him, President trump couldnt ask for better enemies than the media. The media has approval ratings lower than congress and that says alot

Americans' Trust in Mass Media Sinks to New Low | Gallup

TRUMP IS RIGHT: Mainstream Media Approval Rating At Record LOW With Americans – American Lookout
The American left and their media is a far greater threat to US national interests and security than the Russians.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies