Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-16-2017, 01:26 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,905,438 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
He showed up at about the same time WaldoKitty disappeared. *shrug*
I've noticed the absence of all of the "WOW!!" threads lately...

Old 05-16-2017, 01:26 PM

7,447 posts, read 2,830,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
He showed up at about the same time WaldoKitty disappeared. *shrug*
I don't think they are the same person though... for one, there is a woeful lack of WOW!!! and AMAZING!!

Old 05-16-2017, 01:28 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,698,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
Apparently Trump did not even know who the source was. Thanks to our media, now we all do!! All these fake tears from the talking heads today about "protecting our intelligence sources" was a bunch of baloney.
And yet, you're not bothered that the president didn't know the source of the intelligence. Or that he gave it to the Russians. But God forbid the media talk about it.

You know, that's one reason they try to keep stuff like that secret. So the media doesn't blab it around. That's why you don't brag about your intel in open meetings with the Russians.

Holy guacamole, you people are scary.

Old 05-16-2017, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzSnorlax View Post
I don't think they are the same person though... for one, there is a woeful lack of WOW!!! and AMAZING!!
Not the same, but most likely a replacement. WaldoKitty earned himself a vacation on some lovely Russian beach somewhere.

Old 05-16-2017, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotGonnaHappen View Post
Its quite obvious to get anything done in America as a leader you have to have complete control. Yes it is a valuable loss and we can thank the US fake media for that! The US government didn't leak the source the enemy the media did.
Your Putin is showing. I know you're new at this, but you need to dial back the Russian propaganda or you're gonna get called back from the posting lines. Talk to WaldoKitty when he gets back from vacay. He's a veteran.

Old 05-16-2017, 01:36 PM

711 posts, read 932,759 times
I read the word traitor. IMHO there have been various types of traitors administering our foreign policy for a long time. Traitors who manufactured enemies and those who rebuffed those who wanted to gain a solid relationship with our country. Justifying military spending while seeking a place to use it is not kosher.

Trump may have gained valuable insight from the Russians as well. I doubt he gave the Russians anything they didn't know before. We cannot defeat terrorism alone. Cooperation between our two nations is important and likely will become even more critical in years to come. Who would we rather have as a partner in the fight against the radicals---some emerging country from Africa--or a ******* group from the middle east--or perhaps a european wanna be?
For Trump to compliment Putin is appropriate. He has accomplished much for his country. Bringing his country back from the crash and financial disaster of the old Russia to where they are today is no small feat.

I would like to see more joint efforts like the space endeavors of the past--and those efforts not rescinded as a punitive act, but kept in place. Surely caution is needed in dealing with adversaries where wounds can be found on both sides. But that takes effort and skill. We may be moving forward.

Old 05-16-2017, 01:41 PM

17,156 posts, read 12,951,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotGonnaHappen View Post
An ally that has caused more problems than solved any. The US has no place in the ME,Its israel's area let them play military adventurer NOT THE US. On top of spying on the US and the USS Liberty attack etc etc. If Israel refuses to share more intelligence reports then just MAYBE this will be the beginning of the end of the US sticking its nose in the ME where it doesn't belong and has caused WAY more problems than solutions.
Arguing that Israel should not be our ally doesn't make Trump's behavior acceptable. Nothing will make it acceptable. How much more proof do we need that Trump is in bed with the Russians?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
At last..something I can believe..the Stupid Defense:

"In private, three administration officials conceded that they could not publicly articulate their most compelling — and honest — defense of the president: that Mr. Trump, a hasty and indifferent reader of printed briefing materials, simply did not possess the interest or knowledge of the granular details of intelligence gathering to leak specific sources and methods of intelligence gathering that would do harm to United States allies."
What a ***** show.

7,184 posts, read 4,763,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
220+ posts in 6 days. What do you think?
I think my ignore list is going to get longer.

Like Ron White says, "You can't fix stupid".

Old 05-16-2017, 01:45 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,618,376 times
So, the alleged info was not just classified..but HIGHLY classified huh? Was that word thrown in there by the lying media to make it sound worse? Or are the stupid libs going to upgrade it to "super-dooper, ultra, top secret, highly classified" documents?

And by the way, can anyone tell me exactly what the documents were? Was it Trumps "highly" classified secret on how to get 2 scoops of ice cream instead of one?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies