Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-16-2017, 06:14 PM

137 posts, read 79,933 times

Advertisements

He's a loose cannon now imagine if he gets impeached he'll realy start mouthing off and doing more damage , White House will be running around changing codes and having to re group overnight if it happened .

Old 05-16-2017, 06:14 PM

27,131 posts, read 15,310,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
Oh boy. Well, this explains why no US press corps was allowed in the Oval Office that day. Only the Russian news media.

Well, Putin paid for the guy, and he's delivering.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.f6023c12d724

Who are these people that say this?
Got any names?

If it's all so hush, hush then why does WaPo know what it is all about?

Sounds full of holes to me.
I will wait for some substance to be shown thank you.

Old 05-16-2017, 06:30 PM

35,690 posts, read 21,045,148 times
the point of this and today's latest news WHY are we in such disarray? DAILY!

Old 05-16-2017, 06:48 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,371,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Trump says he can release the most classified data anytime he chooses, but can't release his tax returns due to an "audit".
This is what happens when you put a Thin Skinned Idiot in such a high office that compromises the Country. He is surely a poster boy of Incompetence .. But never mind he didn't expect to win.. His agenda was to PRFIT personally.. which he has proven from day one... Inflating fees of his Resorts, promoting his BRAND including Ivanka's line,.. Never mind Kushner's Realestate/ promotion to SELL access by $$$$ ( half million) to access American legal entry into your homeland!! Nepotism in profile! has been demonstrated for months ! But supporters don't care!!

I find rather sick that he compared trading classified with adversarial ( previously exiled for USA) folks are so chummy they get code intel to share with them to share with the intel providers their ENEMY (IRAN)!!

Then to learn that Trump requested Comey to drop investigations on Flynn??? Gees Louise .. How transparent can a POTUS be? ( OBSTRUCTION to be sure) Trumpeters Try to deflect that a short meeting with AG was so treasonable behaviour!! SMH!! There's NO comparisons !!!!

Old 05-16-2017, 06:49 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,729,935 times
Quote:
Natl Security Adviser McMaster made a statement denying a report that @POTUS revealed classified info to Russia. https://t.co/LB3P3BgT10 pic.twitter.com/gRNcLlZNvC

— Fox News (@FoxNews) May 15, 2017
Quote:
In a brief statement in front of the White House, National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster described the Post's story as "false."

"The president and the foreign minister reviewed a range of common threats to our two countries, including threats to civil aviation," McMaster said. "At no time, at no time, were intelligence sources or methods discussed, and the president did not disclose any military operations that were not already publicly known."

McMaster's statement echoed earlier denials issued by two other administration officials who attended the meeting.

"This story is false. The president only discussed the common threats that both countries faced," said Dina Powell, deputy national security adviser for strategy...

..."I was in the room," McMaster concluded. "It didn't happen."
But let's pretend the WaPo story was actually true:

Quote:
If the Post report is true, it's unlikely that Trump has broken any law. As president, Trump has broad authority to declassify government secrets.
As I said, previously, in another post.

So much for the lib's wet impeachment dreams.

Old 05-16-2017, 06:49 PM

3,769 posts, read 8,799,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StilltheSame View Post
Interestingly, I don't think the leak was internal. I think it was from the parties who were likely involved in the initial disclosure/sharing of information. I wonder if it became obvious once the information was shared based on the actions of Russia (I would have moved quickly to protect my intelligence interests as they likely did) and thus the apparent conclusion.
As suspected, Israel.

Old 05-16-2017, 07:44 PM

27,131 posts, read 15,310,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
Sure, and where is the evidence that SOS Kerry shared Intel to Russia?? Then of course the history of how RUSSIA actually worked with the Assad Regime to HIT those other than the ISIS folks? Hitting hospitals and vehicles transporting AIDE to the fleeing refugees?? Those supposed "Safe Zones" evaporated!

First deflecting to what Kerry tried to do with Treasonous actions of Putz in chief is ridiculous!! It's unfortunate that the "NO FLY ZONE wasn't created.. But that's another story! Putin and his henchmen moved munitions and assets into Syria before NO FLY Zone could be implemented it seems!!

The fly in the ointment really is what's at issue. While Kerry tried to agree on a common mission.. meanwhile Putin USE it to HELP ASSAD.. not get rid of the common enemy ISSIS! A lot of innocents have been bombed, gassed meanwhile.. the ISIL strongholds have hardly been touched!! IRAN is close to PUTIN and if anyone doesn't understand whatever gets shared with PUTIN.. gets shared with IRAN.

Bet Israel is just thrilled US ( Trump) is in cahoots with Russia ! I have no problem with the Russian Citizens whatsoever!! They too are suffering and oppressed to the tenth degree!!

Where is the evidence that Trump did?

Old 05-16-2017, 07:50 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,154,780 times
Is the oval office bugged by the previous administration?

Old 05-16-2017, 08:07 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,894,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
No.

Old 05-16-2017, 08:07 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,705,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Yes, Taratova. It is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies