Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2017, 10:24 AM

4,344 posts, read 5,794,746 times

Advertisements

I love how Putin calls it a "political schizophrenia" haha. However in the video I do find it disturbing that he is pointing out that it's concerning because the media is making our country look like fools and also causing issues with other countries because of the poor reporting.

Putin says Donald Trump is suffering 'schizophrenia' over intelligence leaks | Metro News

So now we have not only McMaster saying it didn't happen, but now Putin is willing to release the transcripts to prove that it didn't happen.

Old 05-17-2017, 10:24 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,501,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
But didn't you hear? Everyone in the room is lying and some anonymous source and the oh-so respectable MSM is telling the non partisan truth as they always do...
What would you expect everyone in the room to say ? Face it, some things can't be known with the type of proof you'd want in a criminal trial. This is one of those things.

Old 05-17-2017, 10:36 AM

12,022 posts, read 11,560,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybug07 View Post
I love how Putin calls it a "political schizophrenia" haha. However in the video I do find it disturbing that he is pointing out that it's concerning because the media is making our country look like fools and also causing issues with other countries because of the poor reporting.

Putin says Donald Trump is suffering 'schizophrenia' over intelligence leaks | Metro News

So now we have not only McMaster saying it didn't happen, but now Putin is willing to release the transcripts to prove that it didn't happen.
McMaster didn't say that it didn't happen. He said that it was an appropriate exchange of intelligence where the discussion was about coordinating efforts to fight terrorism. He also said that Trump wasn't made aware that it was shared foreign intelligence that was to be protected.

Some in the media are taking shots at McMaster.

There are others that seem to think McMaster and other holdovers from the previous administration are involved in this.

Old 05-17-2017, 10:38 AM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,888,582 times
Quote:
Really? Please list what he's been PROVEN to have done. Remember, PROVEN not 3rd party hearsay or alleged but PROVEN.

We'll wait...

The information will come out when the FBI investigation is complete and this forum isn't a court of law. Perception is reality at this point. In the meantime all of Trumps political capital will be swallowed up in dealing with this issue as well as the investigation of whether his campaign colluded with the Russians during the election and also the allegation that Trump asked Comey to stop the Flynn investigation . I smell impeachment hearings coming and I suspect this is just the tip of the iceberg. If you don't see that there is a huge shift coming then you're as obtuse as the other poster I responded to.

Old 05-17-2017, 10:56 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,631,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
David Bossie, "The Democrats and the media are playing 'gotcha politics' day in and day out. Those that were in the room said the President did 'everything by the book,' that none of the information was about sources and methods, and they share information all the time. This is the permanent campaign against Trump by the Democrats and by the media."
lol. David Bossie, (citizens united) ie lackey of the KOCH brothers who are the owners of one of the largest privately held companies in the USA the libertarian wack jobs that want to turn the USA into a slave camp.

So in short you are quoting a KOCH FOX puppet who wants us all to work for nothing, have no rights, no healthcare, no retirement, nothing but work for the 1%..

cool story, sounds like Putin world is what you really really want.

Old 05-17-2017, 10:58 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,631,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
i completely agree. And what is more the Rs hiding behind 'why did comey not come forth" are walking inoto a trap. Because the answer is simple. Comey could not trust Sessions or others.

Old 05-17-2017, 11:00 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,698,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
I'll bet Putin was laughing his ass off when he offered to give Congress a copy of the recorder his people made of the Oval Office meeting. You know he made the offer just to embarrass Trump.
Yep. And Trump will know he's being humiliated. But what can you do when Putin has you by the *****?

Old 05-17-2017, 11:03 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,785,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
lol. David Bossie, (citizens united) ie lackey of the KOCH brothers who are the owners of one of the largest privately held companies in the USA the libertarian wack jobs that want to turn the USA into a slave camp.

So in short you are quoting a KOCH FOX puppet who wants us all to work for nothing, have no rights, no healthcare, no retirement, nothing but work for the 1%..

cool story, sounds like Putin world is what you really really want.
Nailed it.

Old 05-17-2017, 11:04 AM

11,988 posts, read 5,288,468 times
Remember that Trump told the Russians more than has been made public. The really sensitive stuff is being kept under wraps by the press at the request of the spooks. All of that will be revealed to Congress when they have closed hearings.

Trump Gave Russians Secrets News Orgs Are Being Asked To Withhold - NBC News

Old 05-17-2017, 11:04 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,698,048 times
Quote:
Yeah, let's just ignore everyone who was in the room who says nothing happened vs some hidden unnamed "source".

It's going to be an interesting four years that's for sure. Yes, I said FOUR years as there's not a chance in hell that the left's wet dream of Trump resigning or being impeached is going to happen.

Keep melting down and getting all wound up about every supposed slight or made up news story while the sane thinking people sit back and laugh our butts off at the insanity of it all.

NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE, it hasn't for decades and it isn't going to now, at least not without force which I don't believe y'all have the intestinal fortitude to try and use.
So, just keep pounding away at your keyboard wearing out the springs in each letter key because you're so frustrated and mad that your party (actually neither) can field a perfect candidate as the really,really good people don't want to have anything to do with the viper pit called elected office.
Trump said he gave them info. McMaster said he didn't know where it came from. The Israeli's said we gave it to the U.S. and they effed us over by giving it to the Russians.

Those aren't unnamed sources.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies