Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-15-2017, 07:56 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,530,402 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
He lies more than tells the truth.

Old 05-15-2017, 07:57 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,004,475 times
I'm concerned but not ready to declare this as factual -- but I'm concerned.

And I think that is the appropriate resoibse...whether you like Trump or not. This raises a few questions..

Old 05-15-2017, 07:58 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,531,346 times
Talking tRump = circling the drain

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Nothing helps heal a nation quite like freshly shed liberal tears. America is rich in liberal tears, with enough in reserves to satisfy the world's demand for another 4 years (or possibly 8).

Liberal tears = MAGA

He who cries last, cries more bitterly.

Get some kleenex.

Old 05-15-2017, 08:02 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,004,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotGonnaHappen View Post
Fake news is fake news. 2nd intermission.....COME ON PENS! Oh and its ESPECIALLY fake news from a newspaper that PROMISED to dedicate I believe it was over 20 reports JUST to Trump....because he kicked their fake newspaper to the curb from his rallies etc. Butt hurt WashPo.
Senators giving Pens a run for their money. Go Senators. (Always have to root for the Canadian team).

We don't know if it is fake news yet...no proof either way.

Old 05-15-2017, 08:03 PM

7,474 posts, read 7,032,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
Silly wabbit...Trix is for kids!

I suggest taking a gander at the net...not just lefties upset over this...for example..I'm a middle of the road Republican..or at least I was..beginning to really retch at the stench..that the Alt/right has given my party.
I understand - I was a Republican. I know them, I've worked with them and been friends with many of them for years, and I understand how they work and what many of them - and their party - has become. I voted for Bush TWICE, to my shame. Never again. After seeing the Tea Party lunacy and the complete sell-out to bigotry, big religion, and big business, I cleared my head of the right-wing fog, manned up, and walked away from a party that has become full of ignorant, hated-filled nutjobs who'll gladly sell out their nation just to stick it to minorities they hate. The party of Reagan is long dead.

All of this has given me a far better understanding of them since I'm not some "lefty who doesn't know REAL Republicans." No, when I condemn them it's because I KNOW them. I'm not on the outside looking, guessing at what the far-right thinks based on stereotypes. Nope - I have gotten to hear their idiocy first-hand over the years and still hear it to this day. It worked out well for my own education since I certainly didn't announce to people that I had rejected the far-right. Instead, I let them babble on, spewing bigotry and ignorance, and making it damn clear what they really think when they are not wearing masks of false civility to hide their true nature from "evil liberals."

All that being said, it still amazes me to the depths to which they will go to defend Trump. The utter shallowness of their belief system is astounding. It is possible to be a Republican and simply reject Trump, but so many of them cannot do it. Their "team" has to be right and has to win. Children!

Old 05-15-2017, 08:06 PM

7,800 posts, read 10,105,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
What? lol

McMasters denied it happened. You cannot be any more definitive than that.

This is simply payback from MSM for being excluded from the meeting.
Do you really think he is going to go on live tv and say "Oh yeah, President Trump gave classified information to the Russians. I was standing right there! I heard it with my own two ears!"????

Get a grip

Old 05-15-2017, 08:07 PM

30,362 posts, read 19,149,932 times
We learned from Hillary and Comey that people in power can give away national secrets without impunity....next tRumped up charge?

Old 05-15-2017, 08:10 PM

30,362 posts, read 19,149,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by markg91359 View Post
We hear it all time here on CD and other places. However, Trump said it best himself when he made the comment that his supporters would stand by him even if he shot someone on Fifth Avenue in broad daylight.

What have the last couple of months brought us?

1. A totally irrational statement that President Obama had wiretapped him and that Obama was a "bad or sick guy"

2. A dismissal of an FBI Director who was investigating the dimensions of Russian involvement with 2016 election and Trump's staffers with several conflicting explanations given for the dismissal.

3. Today, we learn Trump has revealed intelligence secrets to the Russian ambassador.

I could go on and on. There really is no point.

What is clear is that Trump is an erratic man who gives little thought to his actions. He is the opposite of calm and deliberative. He is never cool and collected. His insecurity is legendary. He has the press secretary pass out "election maps" to prove he won the presidential race.

Its time for Americans to begin asking themselves how they really feel with this man having his hand on the nuclear button. Do we really feel he could handle the crisis with North Korea in a way that won't get millions of people needlessly killed?

I'm sure we'll probably hear all of the following from Trump supporters:

1. "Trump??? Let me tell you about Hillary Clinton." (Hillary isn't President)

2. "The media is out to get Trump." (No, they just report what he says and tweets)

3. "He's already saved jobs at Ford and Carrier." (Its a drop in the bucket. If unemployment has gone down its because of policies pursued during the last eight years. Not 3 months of a presidency)

4. "Give him a chance before you judge him". (I'm honestly afraid too. The first four months of this presidency have been so whacky, I'm afraid of what comes next)

I'll take Mike Pence as President at this point. The guy in the oval office is a nut.
Trump is the best President we've had in my lifetime, you guys have been tRumping up faux reasons to impeach since the night of that glorious election. Going to be fun watching you guys get denied and whacked in 2018 for being obstructionists while Trump is making America great again.

Old 05-15-2017, 08:11 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,444,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Fake News

How does anyone know what Trump said.
Is the room wiretapped & bugged?
Enlighten us.
Oh the irony..BentBow asking for proof!!

Tell me BB..if you can--If..and I get that it's a big if....this story proved true..would that change anything for you about Trump--or would you just shake it off..and continue on?

Old 05-15-2017, 08:12 PM

313 posts, read 152,608 times
I doubt its just me but I am willing to admit it but I voted for Trump because I wanted to see him break the system,the establishment whatever you want to call it its grip on DC,on America and if he can't do that then I have absolutely NO PROBLEM seeing him bring America to its knees no matter what. He is America's savior and just like jesus he will be persecuted before people realize what he was for them....If you can't fix it,DESTROY IT! We can rebuild! Even our founders said a revolution every so many years was a good thing....its been 150 years since we had ANY kind of revolution.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies