Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2017, 12:35 AM

11,904 posts, read 5,582,296 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
They are, but this one is dead. Probably one of his sons (Qusay or Uday) hunted it down.
Having had one die recently, I stand by my statement. I liked your haystack comparison better. Or maybe, if animals are more appropriate, a roadkill possum, dyed whatever you call that color.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2017, 01:27 AM

2,813 posts, read 2,111,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post
Handsome is as handsome does, and your guy just ain't a very nice person. When he's not telling outright lies (Mexico will pay for the Wall, etc.), he's attacking the Constitution (archaic) or the Judiciary and singling out individual high court judges for retribution. He's on a crusade against freedom of the press - all that "fake" news. My,my. It's enough to give anyone a bad case of indigestion which is exactly what the expression on his face seems to indicate. Then there's the matter of juggling all those secret ties and secret meetings with the Russians. Why can't presidents just flat come out and be traitors these days - so annoying! Then there's always some idiot on his staff who demands that he read a national security briefing just when he'd settled in to watch "Finding Nemo" - VERY annoying. Oh, if only he could drive himself around in his own car again, the way he used to. Who could have known it was so much work to be president? And now even his core expects him to be all smiley when even his new BFF, Comey - the former director of the FBI - has turned against him. Give your hero a break. He has excellent reasons to look grumpy and disheveled these days.
And considering he's always been a very, very, very unattractive man with even more unattractive mannerisms, it wasn't a far slide to "grumpy and disheveled"

Don't you wonder what he thought "being president" was going to be like? Clearly, he was wrong, whatever his preconceived notions were.

Old 05-16-2017, 01:35 AM

27,213 posts, read 46,724,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
If one types in Donald Trump on Google the result is the worst picture of President Trump they could find.

With all due respect to Google, why don't they utilize President Trump's official presidential photos then the worst picture of the President they could find.

President Trump of course if they used the right picture looks like a strong Commander and Chief and extremely Presidential.

President Trump looks every bit as presidential as George Washington, Abraham Lincoln and Ronald Reagan yet the photo that is first displayed is not his greatest picture, that's for sure.

I have noticed many other media outlets also use the worst angles and freeze-frame weird angles of the President also.

President Trump for instance looks like a very strong, healthy 70 year old man in great physical shape with lots of Presidential stamina but yet the photo when a Google Search is typed in looks very little like the President.

Lets face it, President Trump looks better and healthier then most 50 year old's during his speeches yet the photo that is used when types his name on Google for a search does not look like President Trump usually looks during his robust speeches and rallys.

I noticed that when I type in Hillary Clinton it looks the best picture that was taken of her when she had the best make-up artists and the best photographers with the best skills to make Hillary look as appealing as possible.

Same with Barack and Michelle Obama the photos when you type their name into Google look to be from pictures taken during their greatest moments of a very shameful legacy.
That alone show the disgust and jealousy from the left and not able to have any decency about a fair loss.

President Trump is a class act and we can thank him daily for his effort to drain the swamp that has just started.

Old 05-16-2017, 03:38 AM

11,904 posts, read 5,582,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
That alone show the disgust and jealousy from the left and not able to have any decency about a fair loss.

President Trump is a class act and we can thank him daily for his effort to drain the swamp that has just started.
Feel any way you want to about him, but please don't embarrass yourself by calling a man who spoke of grabbing *****, and sat there allowing Howard Stern to call his daughter - his DAUGHTER - a "piece of ***" a class act. You like him. We get it. But there is no reason to credit him with gentility and manners he clearly does not possess. If you own him, own him, all of him, warts and all.

Old 05-16-2017, 04:06 AM

33,311 posts, read 12,491,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
Lets face it, President Trump looks better and healthier then most 50 year old's during his speeches
No offense intended, but you must have the unfortunate circumstance of knowing a number of unhealthy 50 year olds.

Old 05-16-2017, 04:11 AM

33,311 posts, read 12,491,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonym9428 View Post
The guy is morbidly obese, so of course he's going to look horrible/ugly in every pic.
When his doctor wrote the letter, there is no way he weighed 236 lbs even then...and I'd guess he's gained a fair amount since that letter was made public before the election.

Old 05-16-2017, 04:48 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,289,646 times
I think its pretty ****ty to say all heavy people are ugly.

Old 05-16-2017, 04:56 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 21 days ago)

27,631 posts, read 16,115,213 times
The butthurt left msm always uses less than flattering photos of any and all non conformists.

Old 05-16-2017, 05:01 AM

4,139 posts, read 4,525,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
The OP has the impression that Trump belongs on a catwalk or something. He's looks exactly like he looks in real life. An out of shape older guy with a spray tan and a bizarre hair transplant or haystack on his head.
Could not say it any better.

Old 05-16-2017, 05:02 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,397,040 times
I just googled him and his pictures look normal. You have to remember Donald Trump is always making these funny faces when he talks..... like Mussolini.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies