Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2017, 10:47 PM

6,137 posts, read 3,864,079 times

Advertisements

If one types in Donald Trump on Google the result is the worst picture of President Trump they could find.

With all due respect to Google, why don't they utilize President Trump's official presidential photos then the worst picture of the President they could find.

President Trump of course if they used the right picture looks like a strong Commander and Chief and extremely Presidential.

President Trump looks every bit as presidential as George Washington, Abraham Lincoln and Ronald Reagan yet the photo that is first displayed is not his greatest picture, that's for sure.

I have noticed many other media outlets also use the worst angles and freeze-frame weird angles of the President also.

President Trump for instance looks like a very strong, healthy 70 year old man in great physical shape with lots of Presidential stamina but yet the photo when a Google Search is typed in looks very little like the President.

Lets face it, President Trump looks better and healthier then most 50 year old's during his speeches yet the photo that is used when types his name on Google for a search does not look like President Trump usually looks during his robust speeches and rallys.

I noticed that when I type in Hillary Clinton it looks the best picture that was taken of her when she had the best make-up artists and the best photographers with the best skills to make Hillary look as appealing as possible.

Same with Barack and Michelle Obama the photos when you type their name into Google look to be from pictures taken during their greatest moments of a very shameful legacy.

Last edited by lovecrowds; 05-15-2017 at 10:58 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2017, 10:51 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
If one types in Donald Trump on Google the result is the worst picture of President Trump they could find.

President Trump of course if they used the right picture looks like a strong commander and chief and extremely Presidential.

I have noticed many other media outlets also use the worst angles and freeze-frame weird angles of the President also.

President Trump for instance looks like a very strong, healthy 70 year old man is great physical shape with lots of Presidential stamina but yet the photo when a Google Search is typed in looks very little like the President.

I noticed that when I type in Hillary Clinton it looks the best picture that was taken of her when she had the best make-up artists and the best photographers with the best skills to make Hillary look as appealing as possible.

Same with Barack and Michelle Obama the photos when you type their name into Google look to be from pictures taken during their greatest moments of a very shameful legacy.
Who cares. We have bigger problems then Trumps pictures He looks like he goes to a tanning salon and wears the googles.

Old 05-15-2017, 10:54 PM

14,682 posts, read 14,648,352 times
If this isn't idol worship, I don't know what is.

Old 05-15-2017, 10:57 PM

2,950 posts, read 1,637,619 times
Quote:

With all due respect to Google, why don't they utilize President Trump's official presidential photos then the worst picture of the President they could find.

President Trump of course if they used the right picture looks like a strong commander and chief and extremely Presidential.

President Trump looks every bit as presidential as George Washington, Abraham Lincoln and Ronald Reagan yet the photo that is first displayed is not his greatest picture, that's for sure.

President Trump for instance looks like a very strong, healthy 70 year old man is great physical shape with lots of Presidential stamina but yet the photo when a Google Search is typed in looks very little like the President.

Lets face it, President Trump looks better and healthier then most 50 year old's during his speeches yet the photo that is used when types his name on Google for a search does not look like President Trump usually looks during his robust speeches and rallys.

Private company can use any photo they wish.

The question that needs to answered is why are trump supporters such easily triggered snowflakes?

We really have to get to the bottom of it.

Old 05-15-2017, 10:59 PM

1,768 posts, read 1,638,224 times
The guy is morbidly obese, so of course he's going to look horrible/ugly in every pic.

Old 05-15-2017, 11:03 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,590,841 times
Quote:

President Trump of course if they used the right picture looks like a strong Commander and Chief and extremely Presidential.

President Trump for instance looks like a very strong, healthy 70 year old man in great physical shape with lots of Presidential stamina but yet the photo when a Google Search is typed in looks very little like the President.

I've never seen any picture of Trump that didn't look the worst to me.

Old 05-15-2017, 11:05 PM

3,564 posts, read 1,922,565 times
Quote:
Why does Google Search of President Trump have the worst photo they could find?
Most likely it's done something like what is described here
http://www.esprockets.com/papers/www...ing-baluja.pdf
[hint]It's not a conspiracy[/hint]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jburress View Post
The question that needs to answered is why are trump supporters such easily triggered snowflakes?
Solid question.

Old 05-15-2017, 11:07 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:

You talking about the trump that got elected to the WH? Really?

Old 05-15-2017, 11:13 PM

1,768 posts, read 1,638,224 times
FAT people are inherently UGLY, so no picture is going to look good. Sorry

Old 05-15-2017, 11:13 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,465,032 times
Google ranks images by their popularity (most clicks).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies