Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2017, 06:51 AM

313 posts, read 152,623 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
If I were Trump, I would spill blood, and knowing Trump, he will!
I am truly hoping he does. Heads literally need to start rolling. Prison time would just be the start for traitors leaking information that's harming the country. He knows how to be ruthless. I am just hope it comes out of him sooner than later.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2017, 06:51 AM

57,264 posts, read 26,192,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
The clock is ticking and the field is narrowing down to a small group of people who can have leaked confidential information and spread false information to the press.

I wonder how that person or maybe more than one is feeling tonight.
What do you suppose would have happened if the Comey memo wasn't leaked.

Old 05-17-2017, 06:52 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,889,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotGonnaHappen View Post
My point proven right here. The left would rather see America in danger just to bring down a President of a different party. As I said a few days ago the left are Anti American traitors.
And what do you call a loyalty pledge from the head of the FBI, a President asking the FBI head to not investigate a former member of their staff, firing said FBI head and leaking secrets to Russians? #LogicFail #Hypocrite

Old 05-17-2017, 06:53 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,373,658 times
Quote:
My point proven right here. The left would rather see America in danger just to bring down a President of a different party. As I said a few days ago the left are Anti American traitors.
As the right would rather see America in danger rather than admit what a bungling buffoon they've put in the White House.

Old 05-17-2017, 06:53 AM

10,093 posts, read 6,428,739 times
Quote:
Beware of making ass-umptions. I'm a proud Independent who did not vote for Hillary (another assumption of yours, I'm sure) and have been around long enough to recognize the merits of principle over party. Fail.

Old 05-17-2017, 06:54 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,837,015 times
Arrest the leaker ?????? Hell, I think we should give them a medal !!

This is being done for no nefarious reasons whatsoever. The "leaker" simply sees, first hand, that seriously corrupt acts are going on in the WH and feels the need to stand up and say "I will not let this happen !"

Dream on, Trumpees, the only criminal acts being committed are by your "Jim Jones" clone.

Old 05-17-2017, 06:55 AM

4,765 posts, read 3,731,637 times
This threads title implies it is only one person. Not a chance! I consider myself a rational person, as such I have no doubt that there are many conservatives in the administration, who are appalled by what they are participating in.

Are you Trump supporters and other conservatives all 100% behind what is really going here?
I hope I am not wrong and that is truly not the case.

Old 05-17-2017, 06:55 AM

16,278 posts, read 10,408,335 times
Quote:
No what you want to do is throw Deep Throat in jail and give Nixon a free pass. How in the world can you not see this? You want to string up Hillary based on, wait for it, LEAKS.

GTFO of here.

Old 05-17-2017, 06:56 AM
Noc

1,435 posts, read 2,069,602 times
Quote:
The LIES from the media and the TREASONOUS acts of a leaker are making the president look bad....still waiting on ANY evidence he did anything wrong...Sad state of affairs when the leftist media takes the word of an anonymous person OVER THE PHONE supposedly reading a memo from the ex director of the FBI....LMAO pathetic.
LIES from the media is correct in that Fox News made up reporting of the Seth Rich had connection with wikileaks.

Old 05-17-2017, 06:57 AM

313 posts, read 152,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
And what do you call a loyalty pledge from the head of the FBI, a President asking the FBI head to not investigate a former member of their staff, firing said FBI head and leaking secrets to Russians? #LogicFail #Hypocrite
Show me the evidence. Critical thinking fail AGAIN on the left. You people are taking the word of a ******* reporter from an anonymous source who SUPPOSEDLY was reading this memo OVER THE PHONE so the "reporter" has never even seen it....ROFLMAO talk about a lack of common sense and decency. REAL reporters used to vet their sources and insure they were legit before running some story...not anymore obviously.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies