Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2017, 09:08 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,902,306 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
You know, all caps and bolded don't make it more true.

1. He never gave them anything classified.

2. That was a fake news story, by an unnamed source, debunked by the people that were actually there.

3. The President can "declassify" any information, if he chooses. He didn't in this case, but he could.

4. No proof of any obstruction.

5. The only crime in all of this is the leaking of the information.

I personally concern myself more with actual crimes than fake outrage. But hey, that's just me.
1. Yes, he did, your saying that he did not does not alter the facts.

2. Nope not fake and hence why Trump will be investigated, hard, the Congress has no other choice in the matter.

3. True he did not declassify the intel, he simply gave it to the Russians.

4. Attempted obstruction of justice by the President does not sit well with the Majority of Congress or among the People.

It will come down to whom do you believe, Comey or The Donald, the true believers will side with their Master no matter what and the rest will go with someone with integrity Comey. It was bound to happen sooner or later, up until now Trump has been up against anonymous sources, people of dubious trust, and the Press, meaning that people would be skeptical and the supporters would have ways out. Sooner or later Trump and his administration were going to go against someone that is credible and well respected among most, now that is becoming the case we are going to see what happens when the President and his Administration run into a Brick Wall, should be interesting because as we all know Trump loves Walls, me thinks he will not like this one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2017, 09:14 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,819,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotGonnaHappen View Post
We have whistle blower laws to protect people and if it falls under that then they would be fine. Don't break the law and become a traitor if you don't want to go to prison. Simple as that. They WILL be found...its not that hard...just a little disinformation and see what gets out.
The FBI memo talk isn't a leak though. I don't see why they are a traitor but Trump isn't. Trump possibly committed treason and obstruction of justice and this just came to light in a week.

Plus with how vindictive Trump is, whistle blower laws won't protect the FBI staffer.

Old 05-17-2017, 09:33 AM

34,937 posts, read 36,163,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
You know, all caps and bolded don't make it more true.

1. He never gave them anything classified.

2. That was a fake news story, by an unnamed source, debunked by the people that were actually there.

3. The President can "declassify" any information, if he chooses. He didn't in this case, but he could.

4. No proof of any obstruction.

5. The only crime in all of this is the leaking of the information.

I personally concern myself more with actual crimes than fake outrage. But hey, that's just me.
How do you know?

Are you calling the former director of the FBI a liar?

Because he has said he's got memos and detailed records of Trump attempting to obstruct.

So, I guess we'll see about whether or not it's all some wild fabrication.

I find it amazing that Trump managed to make it all the way to office, despite all these horrible people trying to lie about him all the time, yet he's in office and he's not able to stop all these lies.

Maybe they're not lies?

This is likely the case. Because if the whole country, the intel community, the courts, and Congress were determined to hurt Trump, he never would've made it to the White House.

He's a liar.

Period.

Old 05-17-2017, 09:34 AM

34,937 posts, read 36,163,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Let's hope he doesn't end up like DNC leaker Seth Richards. But the Trump camp aren't the depraved cold blooded murderers the Clintons and Podestas are.
Seth's own FAMILY have said that whole story is a load of crap.

But, hey... if Breitbart says it's true, why believe his RELATIVES??

Old 05-17-2017, 09:35 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,292,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
The clock is ticking and the field is narrowing down to a small group of people who can have leaked confidential information and spread false information to the press.

I wonder how that person or maybe more than one is feeling tonight.
I wouldn't put it past Trump to be the leaker. He seems to thrive on self-inflicted drama. In this case he's hoping we'll all be looking left while he's doing something shady on the right.

Old 05-17-2017, 09:36 AM

313 posts, read 152,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
The FBI memo talk isn't a leak though. I don't see why they are a traitor but Trump isn't. Trump possibly committed treason and obstruction of justice and this just came to light in a week.

Plus with how vindictive Trump is, whistle blower laws won't protect the FBI staffer.
Actually President Trump can declassify ANYTHING he wants. Its the privilege of EVERY president to do so. So no crime at all committed there AND we have the word of an anonymous source who SUPPOSEDLY read SOMETHING over the phone to a "reporter" 10 years ago REAL reporters took a little more effort in verifying the information say like at least getting a PICTURE of the memo! The traitors on the left are jumping to conclusions over hearsay and anonymous sources...setting yourselves up to look really goofy.

Old 05-17-2017, 09:36 AM

12,905 posts, read 15,614,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post

The investigator charged with saying there were emails, says there are no emails. The FOX reporter started that. Probably paid to "start" something amidst this other crap. Doesn't matter whether it's true...it gets his faithful looking at another shiny object.

Old 05-17-2017, 09:37 AM

313 posts, read 152,141 times
Quote:

Shocker a democratic activists parents deny he was leaking information that the democratic party was screwing Bernie Sanders....gee I wonder why they would do that!? Oh wait maybe its got something to do with the body count of the Clinton's.

Old 05-17-2017, 09:59 AM

1,300 posts, read 1,490,731 times
"Anonymous source" could simply mean the reporter is not publicizing the name of the individuals who provided the information. It's not an indication that the reporter has not vetted the person or their claims.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotGonnaHappen View Post
ROFLMAO. It was "read" over the phone by an anonymous source....oh boy! Some real evidence there!

Old 05-17-2017, 10:40 AM

13,899 posts, read 6,424,207 times
Quote:
How do you know?

Are you calling the former director of the FBI a liar?

Because he has said he's got memos and detailed records of Trump attempting to obstruct.

So, I guess we'll see about whether or not it's all some wild fabrication.

I find it amazing that Trump managed to make it all the way to office, despite all these horrible people trying to lie about him all the time, yet he's in office and he's not able to stop all these lies.

Maybe they're not lies?

This is likely the case. Because if the whole country, the intel community, the courts, and Congress were determined to hurt Trump, he never would've made it to the White House.

He's a liar.

Period.
A memo that could have been written by anyone at any time means nothing. A judge would laugh at it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies