Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2017, 04:44 AM

16,169 posts, read 10,314,754 times

Advertisements

No this is exactly who he is. Tried to tell you folks all summer. He is putting out a new dumpster fire every day, dumpster fires all created by the President.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2017, 04:48 AM

5,661 posts, read 3,509,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_refugee87 View Post
No.

He is providing us with belly laughs, keeping the media and the Democrats busy scurrying around shouting chaos in the capital and focusing on how many scoops of ice cream while anonymous sources say__________. And Russia can't forget Russia... because you know... they hacked the polls oh wait that was debunked... they colluded with Trump... still no evidence.

That's fine. You can't see you are all being played by your emotions to be the laughing stock of this nation.

Donny keep up the good work.
Treat em like mushrooms. Feed em chit and keep em in the dark!

Say what you want... claim he's a buffoon. That's only because you don't know folks like him... No seriously. If I were him I'd be doing all the same and then some. Distract my opposition from what I'm really doing.

Think about it. Twitter fires up. Wham. Media especially left leaning media goes nuts. Their sheeple cry. Look around how many posts in here are nothing but impeach impeach! And every other tinfoil hat conspiracy because you've yet to comprehend nobody would vote for the beast or the alternatives...

So blame Russia. Russia didn't influence or buy my vote.
Remember history is being written. Some years from now the grand kids of my generation will be learning about this and watching Election night clips of Hillary's supporters crying. They will see how the Democrat party didn't seek to accomplish ANYTHING to help their constituents because they're too busy focused on every minute petty detail and try to spin it to get him out

Is that the legacy you want to leave behind? Seriously, think about it. They will learn how weak and feeble the party and their voters are, how violent with Berkley riots and Antifa to suppress conservative speakers. This is the legacy you are leaving behind. Mark my words. Us Trump supporters are sitting back laughing at the disarray of the left when a man who's never held a public office won the coveted seat of the presidency and consistently thumbs his nose to mainstream media and the agenda he ran against.

Great post.

I was going to say something of the sort, but you said it better.

Old 05-17-2017, 04:50 AM

14,703 posts, read 8,028,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
i think it's his grandiose sense of self-importance, a classic trait of narcissistic personality disorder.
b-i-n-g-o!

Old 05-17-2017, 04:55 AM

5,661 posts, read 3,509,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
Nope. It would take someone who has a longer attention span than a gnat to think all of that through in order to troll. We got what we got.
What you don't get and alot of others who have to resort to kindergarten name calling on Trump ie: gnat, baboon, orangutan etc
Is that President Trump is very smart, very savy, and steps ahead.
He has the fake news media spinning on their heels and the never Trumpers over the top libs scrambling and reaching for fake news.
So much that you all don't know what's up or down.

Old 05-17-2017, 04:56 AM

613 posts, read 461,395 times
No. He just doesn't know what he's doing (which, duh). I agree with what another poster said, he never wanted to be president, he just wanted to win.

Old 05-17-2017, 05:00 AM

29,198 posts, read 22,250,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atalanta View Post
Great post.

Honestly, now... Do you believe Trump is acting like he is for those reasons?

Old 05-17-2017, 05:03 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,383,510 times
So what you are theorizing is that he leader of the free world, the one with the nuclear codes that can wipe out half the world's population, has nothing better to do with his time but to play games. Well that may be true given his child-like nature and the sycophants around him who are too afraid to question him, like modern day Igors around a Dr. Frankenstein. One thing Trump supporters can count on, is that if Trump is not removed soon, he will take as all down, but, the good news for Trump supporters, though your lives will be in shambles, his TV ratings will be through the roof.

Old 05-17-2017, 05:07 AM

29,198 posts, read 22,250,239 times
Quote:
What you don't get and alot of others who have to resort to kindergarten name calling on Trump ie: gnat, baboon, orangutan etc
Is that President Trump is very smart, very savy, and steps ahead.
He has the fake news media spinning on their heels and the never Trumpers over the top libs scrambling and reaching for fake news.
So much that you all don't know what's up or down.
So, he's all doing this intentionally? Is that what you believe?

I know I'm asking a lot of questions on this thread, but I'm not being sarcastic; I really do want to know if these are your honest thoughts and feelings.

I really don't see Trump as a particularly smart man. But he does have the media spinning, and not just the 'fake news' side of it, either. He has it all whizzing round like a top.

That's part of what makes me curious, as I've wondered for a long time how much of him is instinctive and how much is thought out.

Old 05-17-2017, 05:09 AM

12,268 posts, read 6,437,099 times
Quote:
Great post.

Go for it anyway. If you can post something as funny as post #3 I`ll give you a rep.

Old 05-17-2017, 05:10 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,454,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
I had a thought. Would it be possible that he is trolling this country? I mean the tweets and the circumstances surrounding all these new bombshells seems almost too weird to be not intentional, unless Trump really is just that stupid. It keeps getting more and more dramatic just like a good reality TV show. Do you think maybe he's playing us?
It would be possible if he didn't have the intellect of a hamster and the judgement of a 3 year old.

What we see is what he's got.

A flabby, dull, self-obsessed slob who's been indulged his entire life and is toxic to everyone close to him.

But you have to admit that he and his Trumplings are entertaining.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies