Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2017, 09:07 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,820,981 times

Advertisements

I had a thought. Would it be possible that he is trolling this country? I mean the tweets and the circumstances surrounding all these new bombshells seems almost too weird to be not intentional, unless Trump really is just that stupid. It keeps getting more and more dramatic just like a good reality TV show. Do you think maybe he's playing us?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2017, 09:08 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,420,277 times
He never wanted to be the president so yeah he's not even really trying. At the beginning of the GOP primary he told his staff the goal was to finish 2nd.

The only reason he stayed in the campaign was for the ego trip once he realized he could actually win it.

The amazing thing is anyone with an ounce of discernment could see that reasoning all along, but unfortunately we have legions of low info voters in this country who were dumb enough to actually think he was qualified.

Old 05-16-2017, 09:27 PM

8,224 posts, read 3,502,465 times
No.

He is providing us with belly laughs, keeping the media and the Democrats busy scurrying around shouting chaos in the capital and focusing on how many scoops of ice cream while anonymous sources say__________. And Russia can't forget Russia... because you know... they hacked the polls oh wait that was debunked... they colluded with Trump... still no evidence.

That's fine. You can't see you are all being played by your emotions to be the laughing stock of this nation.

Donny keep up the good work.
Treat em like mushrooms. Feed em chit and keep em in the dark!

Say what you want... claim he's a buffoon. That's only because you don't know folks like him... No seriously. If I were him I'd be doing all the same and then some. Distract my opposition from what I'm really doing.

Think about it. Twitter fires up. Wham. Media especially left leaning media goes nuts. Their sheeple cry. Look around how many posts in here are nothing but impeach impeach! And every other tinfoil hat conspiracy because you've yet to comprehend nobody would vote for the beast or the alternatives...

So blame Russia. Russia didn't influence or buy my vote.
Remember history is being written. Some years from now the grand kids of my generation will be learning about this and watching Election night clips of Hillary's supporters crying. They will see how the Democrat party didn't seek to accomplish ANYTHING to help their constituents because they're too busy focused on every minute petty detail and try to spin it to get him out

Is that the legacy you want to leave behind? Seriously, think about it. They will learn how weak and feeble the party and their voters are, how violent with Berkley riots and Antifa to suppress conservative speakers. This is the legacy you are leaving behind. Mark my words. Us Trump supporters are sitting back laughing at the disarray of the left when a man who's never held a public office won the coveted seat of the presidency and consistently thumbs his nose to mainstream media and the agenda he ran against.

Old 05-16-2017, 09:38 PM

624 posts, read 371,175 times
His staff is setting him up for failure. Most of his staff has ties to George Soros and their former Bush staff. He goes on these interviews with these commst journalist. He hasn't been back on some shows that helped get him elected.
I can tell fox news listen to Dr Michael Savage. Which i can't stand CNN AND Fox News

Old 05-17-2017, 01:52 AM

21,155 posts, read 19,742,228 times
Yes, he is trolling the Left. The right gets it. See post #3.

Old 05-17-2017, 02:12 AM

9,418 posts, read 13,505,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
I had a thought. Would it be possible that he is trolling this country? I mean the tweets and the circumstances surrounding all these new bombshells seems almost too weird to be not intentional, unless Trump really is just that stupid. It keeps getting more and more dramatic just like a good reality TV show. Do you think maybe he's playing us?
Nope. It would take someone who has a longer attention span than a gnat to think all of that through in order to troll. We got what we got.

Old 05-17-2017, 02:40 AM

1,870 posts, read 2,391,495 times
Some say he's trolling, and playing 4D chess too. Maybe even 12D chess and beyond lol.

Old 05-17-2017, 04:38 AM

29,219 posts, read 22,385,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_refugee87 View Post
No.

He is providing us with belly laughs, keeping the media and the Democrats busy scurrying around shouting chaos in the capital and focusing on how many scoops of ice cream while anonymous sources say__________. And Russia can't forget Russia... because you know... they hacked the polls oh wait that was debunked... they colluded with Trump... still no evidence.

That's fine. You can't see you are all being played by your emotions to be the laughing stock of this nation.

Donny keep up the good work.
Treat em like mushrooms. Feed em chit and keep em in the dark!

Say what you want... claim he's a buffoon. That's only because you don't know folks like him... No seriously. If I were him I'd be doing all the same and then some. Distract my opposition from what I'm really doing.

Think about it. Twitter fires up. Wham. Media especially left leaning media goes nuts. Their sheeple cry. Look around how many posts in here are nothing but impeach impeach! And every other tinfoil hat conspiracy because you've yet to comprehend nobody would vote for the beast or the alternatives...

So blame Russia. Russia didn't influence or buy my vote.
Remember history is being written. Some years from now the grand kids of my generation will be learning about this and watching Election night clips of Hillary's supporters crying. They will see how the Democrat party didn't seek to accomplish ANYTHING to help their constituents because they're too busy focused on every minute petty detail and try to spin it to get him out

Is that the legacy you want to leave behind? Seriously, think about it. They will learn how weak and feeble the party and their voters are, how violent with Berkley riots and Antifa to suppress conservative speakers. This is the legacy you are leaving behind. Mark my words. Us Trump supporters are sitting back laughing at the disarray of the left when a man who's never held a public office won the coveted seat of the presidency and consistently thumbs his nose to mainstream media and the agenda he ran against.
In other words: Trump is doing this all just to make the Democrats look foolish?
He's making you laugh with what he's doing?

Do you actually believe what you wrote? Are these the reasons why you voted for him?

Old 05-17-2017, 04:41 AM

7,150 posts, read 4,909,846 times
The answer is: he really is that stupid.

Old 05-17-2017, 04:42 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,428,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
I think it's his grandiose sense of self-importance, a classic trait of narcissistic personality disorder.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies