Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2017, 11:38 AM

30,369 posts, read 19,156,062 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
BS. A third of registered voters voted for Trump.
Who won and who lost....thought so
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2017, 11:40 AM

25,847 posts, read 16,525,824 times
The Dems and fake media are throwing an endless tantrum but it won't help. Trump will be President through 2024.

Old 05-17-2017, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pullmyfinger View Post
the dems and fake media are throwing an endless tantrum but it won't help. Trump will be president through 2024.
word!

Old 05-17-2017, 11:44 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,225,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
So. Does that give you carte blanche to lie? Well, I may have just answered my own question since you seem to model after your dear leader.

Old 05-17-2017, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
So. Does that give you carte blanche to lie? Well, I may have just answered my own question since you seem to model after your dear leader.
It's such a lie that Trump won and Hillary lost

You lost, have a teaspoon of class and accept it. You'll have your chance in 4 years (though the odds are slim for you and the Dims).

Your Dear Leader Odummy I abided for 8 years because I can accept the election results even if I don't like them.

Old 05-17-2017, 11:49 AM

1,478 posts, read 788,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
So, the left continues to put forth **** and spit! They think they are going to take down our President! well, they are wrong. We stand with him and he remains in control, having done nothing wrong. If you stand with him, let us know.
I voted for Trump. Yes, the wicked people are trying to topple Trump on pure lies and BS. But Trump joined them in wickedness when he sucked up to them singing their devil tunes about Assad and Russia and bombing a Syrian military base (one fighting the ISIS country in the portion of Syria ISIS controls).

Trump is no MLK. Had he turned out one the Democrats and Republicans through the FBI and CIA would simply have murdered him (the FBI murdered MLK by the way, on his hospital bed, look up the Corbett Report on YouTube about that, a surgical nurse has admitted Government agents came ok no the operating room, spit on him, and killed him).

I do not love Trump. I gave him a simple mission of reducing tensions with Russia another major nuclear power. Because unlike the fools running around in the streets yapping about climate change destroying the environment, I actually care about the environment. Which mass nuclear war will destroy.

Alcoholics Anonymous preaches "principles over personalities." American political culture preaches the opposite. American political culture makes gods and goddesses out of its holy elite leaders more than most nation's on Earth. Envious of Cuba and North Korea as Americans are.

Hillary was wrong (wicked actually), Obama was wrong, and Trump is wrong.

The only way to defeat the wicked in America is to stand up to them and be willing to fight to the death against them. Short of that they will run all over you.

I just had a case example of an American guy I was doing some work for. As my boss the guy thought he could talk to me like I was a black slave. When I told him "who do you think you are talking too?" The guy put his hands on me, forcibly pushed my chest in hopes of knocking me to the ground (I did not budge however). I nano-seconds after him hit his chest with my hands pushing him. He did budge taking a step back. I told him to keep his hands off of me.

My physical defense was THE ONLY THING that told and taught that American that using violence on someone he regards lesser than him, is not acceptable. Period.

So, the threat of war is the only thing the enemies of Trump will slow down for. Threat of civil war.

Old 05-17-2017, 11:50 AM

8,079 posts, read 10,077,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
So, the left continues to put forth **** and spit! They think they are going to take down our President! well, they are wrong. We stand with him and he remains in control, having done nothing wrong. If you stand with him, let us know.

So far the only person taking down Donald is Donald. He keeps digging, and digging, and the hole gets deeper. The sides are starting to fall in on him. No outsider needs to intercede. He is doing a good job of doing it himself.

I know Donald for many years. Those of us in the City considered him a tabloid joke. I understand why he was elected, but that doesn't make him anything more than a joke. It is starting to become quite visible to all.

Old 05-17-2017, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Bear View Post
So far the only person taking down Donald is Donald. He keeps digging, and digging, and the hole gets deeper. The sides are starting to fall in on him. No outsider needs to intercede. He is doing a good job of doing it himself.

I know Donald for many years. Those of us in the City considered him a tabloid joke. I understand why he was elected, but that doesn't make him anything more than a joke. It is starting to become quite visible to all.
No, every Dim that hasn't accepted the results of the election are still not accepting the results but the people that elected Trump are ecstatic at his performance so far.

Old 05-17-2017, 04:33 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,109,569 times
Quote:
I know I'm right and you're wrong. My only concern is whether we will have to fight a civil war to get the seditious liberals to accept the results of the election. We had an election, you lost, have enough class to accept defeat.
You know? As in, you were in the room when Trumped talked to Comey privately about halting the Flynn investigation? You were in the room when Trump spoke to Russian officials last week? You were in Trump headquarters every day during the campaign? Nope, you weren't.

I know you HOPE Trump is innocent, but you don't actually KNOW anything.

But happening right now, DOJ has named a special consel is being selected to lead an independent investigation into Trump. So we will all know the truth soon enough.

Old 05-17-2017, 04:34 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,909,384 times
Quote:
OK - but that's not exactly what was said in the post you're responding to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies