Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2017, 04:36 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,910,517 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
I know I'm right and you're wrong. My only concern is whether we will have to fight a civil war to get the seditious liberals to accept the results of the election. We had an election, you lost, have enough class to accept defeat.
I'm pretty sure the "liberals" (and everyone else) have accepted it. I haven't seen anyone storming Washington or the WH.

That said, acceptance of reality doesn't mean that they can't voice their displeasure or protest (all within their rights).

Or are you against free speech? Or do you want a civil war to prevent that kind of speech? How dare anyone criticize lord Trump?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2017, 04:44 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,630,850 times
I was happy to see from Trump's speech today that the dirty alligators in the swamp aren't getting him down. However I believe these alligators are just as corrupt as the last administration and if they can stop him, they will. I will be praying for him. I think the prayers of good people is the reason he is in office now. This country is in a lot of trouble but Trump is not the problem. He is the only solution I see right now. I wish some other Republicans had a little backbone.

Speaking of notes; a person can write any notes they want to write but that does not mean they are true. We saw the "honesty" of Comey when he told us he was not prosecuting Hillary Clinton. I won't be listening to anything he says now. His creditability went out the window with that speech.

Old 05-17-2017, 07:11 PM

3,674 posts, read 3,035,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
I made six figure profit with the stock market boom since he became president... Never saw that with Obama... expanding my business to double and the workforce because the economy is doing better even though he hasn't been in office that long...
6 figures magically since Jan 20?
Ummmm ok. All I know is I'm not as rich ; but was able to quintuple my net worth just in Obamas second term alone. Was it him? Or was it outside forces? What I do know is I took a small hit after his inauguration. His fault? Idk. I think the president gets too much credit when we do well, and too much blame when we take a hit. YMMV . Again I'm the only CD regular that is NOT a 1%er.

Old 05-18-2017, 01:55 AM

1,478 posts, read 788,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Bear View Post
So far the only person taking down Donald is Donald. He keeps digging, and digging, and the hole gets deeper. The sides are starting to fall in on him. No outsider needs to intercede. He is doing a good job of doing it himself.

I know Donald for many years. Those of us in the City considered him a tabloid joke. I understand why he was elected, but that doesn't make him anything more than a joke. It is starting to become quite visible to all.
Actually, the American people (most anyways) are a joke. I mean... even New Yorkers are no wiser than rural hicks given most are unaware most their elected leaders in Congress in both parties are bought and owned by the Saudis and the Israelies.

And all this money spent on absolute nonsense about some perpetual investigation into a Russia, Trump, and the election. How many millions of dollars is that blown away?

I mean... I thought Americans were mentally challenged for not having free universal health care for all. But this money blowing fiasco by used car salesmen you people call "trusted leaders" is ridiculous.

I could expect many Republicans to want the USA to be the Milwaukee Sheriff David Clark of the world. But the Democrats are even more hypocritical when they demand the US operate internationally as a Sherrif David Clark. Actually, you all demand your leaders act many times worse than David Clark, you all demand the US act as the world police officer who does not need to gather evidence no answer to a world court but can murder, rape, and extort other nations at will, and plant evidence on other nations like a corrupt cop.

Or is it that dark skinned Americans envy white privilege and want to mistreat the rest of the earth by using their "American privilege."

News flash: this is the 21st century not the 19th century. Forensic evidence is increasingly used in courts. Trump, Obama, and Nazi clan called the American Government could use it in international court to prove their accusations and case against another nation in a civilized manner. If the US was confident it was telling the truth. Which of course few of its bought leaders do.

Really, the only country that needs to hide behind "classified material" is Vatican City because it is so tiny and has no real military force of any real strength. The rest of the big nations like the USA can simply operate transparently, if in fact most it's leaders in Congress and the White House are not crooks paid off by lobbiest and foreign nations like Israel and Saudi Arabia.

Oh but wait... I forgot your used car salesmen in Congress keep pimp talking to you slow New Yorkers and Americans that Putin is less a democratically elected leader than the monarchy and king of Saudi Arabia.

A 17 year-old boy peacefully protested for democratic elections in Saudi Arabia and was sentenced to crucifixion after beheading for it. For offending the Guardian (king). They crucify decapitated bodies upside down in Saudi Arabia and then let the corpse hang there for 3 days as a warning to all others. Political parties are outlawed in Saudi Arabia.

But I really like the pimp game coming from the clowns in Government about Trump sharing classified info with the Russians about ISIS endangering American lives. As if the country of ISIS is a hot vacation destination for Americans. Listen, if you're American and living in the Islamic State high chances are you believe what they do, in which case I really could care less if you get killed by those paranoid goons in the Government of ISIS.

Israel can spare me their pimp lines (game) about how they won't share info with the USA. I'm from Milwaukee so my mind is faster to street game than a New Yorker. Israel would be wiped off the map without the USA. And I would simply cut the billions of trillions we basically give them each year if they tried playing that who has the biggest penis game with me (as President). But of course Israel is presently the pimp and most Americans in Congress and the White House are their prostitutes in their stable. So, that's how that really works.

Old 05-18-2017, 02:20 AM

3,615 posts, read 2,330,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
LOL yeah, you just go right on believing that. A majority of Americans do not share your sentiment.
2018 will show these trump voters how much America loves the Democrats and the media, the American people loves snl and msnbc and cnn ,msm and celebrities and far left, feminist, black, multicultural /anti white/anti american. pro immigration- left wing politics and radicalism . We cant get enough!

We will show these trump voters the power of the left in 2018

Old 05-18-2017, 02:36 AM

1,896 posts, read 811,307 times
Quote:
Trump is the least corrupt President in decades. We elected him to drain the Swamp and the Swamp is fighting back....that's all this is about.
When was the last time a president had to pay a lawsuit within the first months of being in the office?

Jeebus...... you truly don't care that $25 million was paid by Trump to settle his phony baloney university.

Old 05-18-2017, 02:37 AM

1,896 posts, read 811,307 times
Quote:
I know I'm right and you're wrong. My only concern is whether we will have to fight a civil war to get the seditious liberals to accept the results of the election. We had an election, you lost, have enough class to accept defeat.
Just like how you accepted Obama winning twice?

It's amazing how you and your partisan democratic counterparts are nearly identical! How does that make you feel?

Old 05-18-2017, 03:14 AM

4,765 posts, read 3,732,085 times
The S&P was up 6 years out of 8 by a greater margin (30% in 2013), than under Trump so far.
Secondly, no GOP policies or Trump actions have occured yet to influence the markets.
And if they had, it would take longer than 100 days for it to come to fruition.

If you've made "6 figures" since the 2016 election, say "Thank you Obama", assuming you believe that
government is the reason. Up until now there has been market enthusiasm for the IDEA of corporate tax reform and massive infrastructure spending. Todays the markets took their first step in acknowledging that may not happen or happen this year.

The economy is fundamentally strong and has been since 2009, in spite of anything government has done. The "Trump bump" may be about to fade away and a lot of smart money is moving overseas to look for better short term growth.

Old 05-18-2017, 03:54 AM

6,957 posts, read 8,492,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
I was happy to see from Trump's speech today that the dirty alligators in the swamp aren't getting him down. However I believe these alligators are just as corrupt as the last administration and if they can stop him, they will. I will be praying for him. I think the prayers of good people is the reason he is in office now. This country is in a lot of trouble but Trump is not the problem. He is the only solution I see right now. I wish some other Republicans had a little backbone.

Speaking of notes; a person can write any notes they want to write but that does not mean they are true. We saw the "honesty" of Comey when he told us he was not prosecuting Hillary Clinton. I won't be listening to anything he says now. His creditability went out the window with that speech.
Trump is now out of the swamp! He in the Black Lagoon! And he's the Creature!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mpyFEkzhoo

Old 05-18-2017, 04:02 AM

7,528 posts, read 10,258,471 times
At this time when he is under siege from so many directions, it is heartening to know there are so many who still love the president. He will have a lot of visitors in prison.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies