Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2017, 11:00 AM

5,233 posts, read 6,158,577 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
Heck, if anyone is from the DC area, when that Chandra Levy case broke, it was EVERYWHERE. I mean, EVERYWHERE! They wanted to look for the killer, wanted to find out who she was with, etc etc etc. But it's rather odd, especially for a DC murder of a white person, that the media wants this so hush-hush.

I still don't get why his murder is a "conspiracy". No, the guy actually was murdered and dead and haven't found his killer yet. When have you ever heard of a case before where someone is murdered and the killer hasn't been caught and it's a "conspiracy"? Did they leave Chandra Levy as "just possibly a robbery, move along, we don't have a killer, but yeah".

It is only exciting if it is a young white girl that is missing. Young white guys, young black girls and anyone older and non-white/non-female do not get enough of the news in place of As the World Turns demographic excited.

What blew up the Chandra Levy case was supposedly the mistress of a congressman.

Sad to say but guys get killed in DC everyday. The sudden onslaught from the right wing media just reads as fishy. And if Hilary axes people at will why did she not off any of the other leakers or Bill?

Old 05-23-2017, 11:07 AM

29,423 posts, read 16,339,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0618 View Post
I am not saying the clintons did it. I dont know and neither do you who did it or why.

Some facts though

He worked at DNC
He supported Sanders
He was murdered
Wiki leaks offered a reward while DNC has not.
Wiki leaks assange talked about this murder.
The bold is not a fact, and the others like wiki leaks offering a reward are conjecture.

Old 05-23-2017, 11:12 AM

833 posts, read 515,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Seth Rich was killed tragically in a botched robbery. The Clintons had nothing to do with it.
Not even close to the truth.

Old 05-23-2017, 11:12 AM

37,749 posts, read 40,820,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spottednikes View Post
It wouldn't surprise me if the family of SR was either threatened or is being paid off to stay quiet.

I almost wet my pants when I read that the Rich family spokesman is Democratic political crisis consultant Brad Bauman. Why not just get Susan Rice?

I wonder how many of the "investigating committees" plan to call on Donna Brazille.

Old 05-23-2017, 11:15 AM

5,110 posts, read 7,113,836 times
Fox News employees 'disgusted' after network pushes Seth Rich conspiracy

Old 05-23-2017, 11:17 AM

833 posts, read 515,797 times
One in a quadrillion chance that the guy who has has DNC secrets on his laptop....that could implicate the DNC in an electoral cover-up.....who could expose the Clinton's as corrupt to the core and deny Hillary the presidency.....is randomly killed by a random thug.

Your fantasy is cute.

Old 05-23-2017, 11:25 AM

12,905 posts, read 15,582,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
I almost wet my pants when I read that the Rich family spokesman is Democratic political crisis consultant Brad Bauman. Why not just get Susan Rice?

I wonder how many of the "investigating committees" plan to call on Donna Brazille.

So what sort of person should the Rich's use for a spokesperson? Seth Rich was a democrat who worked on the campaign. Those are the people he knew.

Quote:
Brad Bauman, a communications consultant who works on Democratic and progressive causes, became the Rich family's representative last July. "They asked some of Seth's best friends who they could get to help them, and those friends suggested me," said Bauman when asked. He agreed to do it pro bono -- and as a simple perusal of the DNC's expenses will show, he has never been paid by the committee. He has actually never worked for the DNC at all, despite persistent online fulminating about how the Rich family hired a "DNC handler.

Old 05-23-2017, 11:41 AM

5,129 posts, read 2,578,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
If its proven Seth Rich gave those emails to WikiLeaks then the DNC phony Russia story blows up!!!
The Russia crap has been a fabricated story for the liberals to hold on to why they couldn't win a fixed election.

Old 05-23-2017, 11:41 AM

3,221 posts, read 1,721,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
Pizzagate's thing was too random. And the "shooter" from NC? Several people online called it that a false flag attack would randomly pop up to miscredit any of the wrong doings, then when it did, I think that's when it got exposed. Idk the whole thing seemed staged and unrealistic. That, and the media actually pushed the story at first and then tried to debunk it.

This however, is different. And the way that the media has been acting is really odd.

Also, like someone else mentioned, it's basic crime stuff that you should see on Law and Order and such, like no cameras of him getting attacked in the park (it's DC, there are cameras all over the place), the media using "omg how dare you want to look into his murder cause you're somehow hurting his family! his family!".

Something is really odd with this one. But my thing is, why not look into it? Why not investigate it? Wouldn't one WANT to solve a murder?

Heck, if anyone is from the DC area, when that Chandra Levy case broke, it was EVERYWHERE. I mean, EVERYWHERE! They wanted to look for the killer, wanted to find out who she was with, etc etc etc. But it's rather odd, especially for a DC murder of a white person, that the media wants this so hush-hush.

I still don't get why his murder is a "conspiracy". No, the guy actually was murdered and dead and haven't found his killer yet. When have you ever heard of a case before where someone is murdered and the killer hasn't been caught and it's a "conspiracy"? Did they leave Chandra Levy as "just possibly a robbery, move along, we don't have a killer, but yeah".

Something is just off here. But I don't understand why you wouldn't want to look into this, as a concerned citizen of America. To me, this isn't a alt-right or left wing thing, it's just trying to figure out what happened here.
I think you're conflating the belief that this whole "Seth Rich Murder was a DNC hitjob" conspiracy is most likely nonsense with a lack of desire to solve a murder. Wanting a murder to be solved and believing a particular theory of the case is likely garbage are not mutually exclusive.

Old 05-23-2017, 11:47 AM

78,866 posts, read 46,373,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Seth Rich was killed tragically in a botched robbery. The Clintons had nothing to do with it.

So was JFK.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.