Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2017, 03:32 PM

1,204 posts, read 872,859 times

Advertisements

Hey Bentbow--- you willing to retract your story?

Old 05-23-2017, 03:41 PM

27,143 posts, read 15,318,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Interesting how Fox was pushing the murder story the last few days while every other network was talking about trump sharing secrets with the Russians and telling comey to quash the Flynn investigation. Almost like they wanted to change the conversation. Almost like they'd been waiting for the right moment.

Review the history of the timeline of the stories.

Old 05-23-2017, 03:42 PM

1,708 posts, read 1,099,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
When the family says its not political, and when the insanity of it all is just designed to distract from actual topics?

And so far I haven't said you can't politicize it. I've said its disgusting and low. Maybe you shouldn't try and put words into my mouth?

Are you suddenly the decider of how I can feel about people using a persons death for nonsense like this?
Let the parents speak.

Old 05-23-2017, 03:45 PM

1,204 posts, read 872,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by functionofx View Post
Let the parents speak.

I think the parents did try to speak but you and others well--- did you find you b*lls yet?

Old 05-23-2017, 04:02 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
I was right....
Kimdotcom, found dead this morning.
What are you talking about? He's been tweeting all day long.

As for the naysayers, get over it. We're going to keep this story alive until it's investigated, thoroughly, not this half assed clam bake that has been going on. You can cry about it the entire way, that's fine, but your whimperings will not get anyone to stop. Sean Hannity is not the only bigger name talking about it.

When all is said and done, and it is finally thoroughly investigated, I hope you who want everyone to shut up about it explain, in detail, wtf is your problem with a murder being fully investigated. Or, should I say, why this particular one.

Old 05-23-2017, 04:18 PM

46,289 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
I know floridanative10. I know he was a Wikileaks source. I was involved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
It was Colonel Mustard in the study with a candlestick.

Hahahhahahhaahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Post 3 and 4.....the left will take a person who is "anonymous" over a person who say's who they are, yet they just don't like that particular person....BECAUSE THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE....

HAhhhahhahhahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You really cannot make this stuff up.....(yes, I've been saying this often lately) hahahahhahaaaaa

Old 05-23-2017, 04:22 PM

589 posts, read 381,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Jedd View Post
Perhaps you need to read this again:
I ain't talking about any article Redd.

Old 05-23-2017, 04:23 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,885,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
These death lists are utterly bogus. Use your brain. If the Clintons were murderers on this scale, they would also have to be in control of the FBI and numerous police departments nationally. To believe this tripe you have to believe that every FBI agent, every police detective is corrupt and in the pocket of the Clintons. The Clintons. Bill Clinton from Hope, Arkansas, who went to college on scholarships.
This information has been out for years and investigated by many. Because it is the Clintons, it will never see the light of day.
Good Example James McDougal, White Water. died just before he was going to testify against the Clintons.
This latest Death has many implication's and could send many of the senior leadership of the DNC away!

Old 05-23-2017, 04:24 PM

3,615 posts, read 2,330,890 times
Mediamatters is trying to silence hannity , get his advertising pulled. lol

Encourage KimDotcom to tell FBI or congress all he knows, he offered that today . Get the facts. The DNC and media should insist upon it. Erase all doubt.

Bauman runs around screaming but never takes anyone to court , I wonder why not? Like its so hard to believe a disgruntled dnc staffer with inside info would be pissed at the sabotaging of bernies campaign and leak. This story isnt going to go away

Good to see Washington times is starting to cover this more

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-of-seth-rich/

Old 05-23-2017, 04:32 PM

3,615 posts, read 2,330,890 times
Default Hannity-Huge announcement tonight about Seth Rich, his future at fox, the liberal effort to silence him

I wonder if he is resigning or they are pushing him out? Looks like this seth rich story is really starting to heat up.

He might as well quit if fox is becoming a msnbc clone. They already lost their highest rated guy and seems to be turning left

https://twitter.com/seanhannity/stat...43093459570688
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies