Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2017, 12:48 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,402,031 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
President Trump is right!!!
Trump is a whiny b*tch who needs to toughen up. Nobody feels sorry for him. He's president, he has control of the House, control of the Senate, and rebalance of Supreme Court - what the hell else do you people want?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2017, 07:23 AM

5,190 posts, read 5,315,333 times
trump is an embarrassment to our country and hell, all humanity. A sleazy, loudmouthed, infantile narcissist with a very lengthy, proven track record of fraud, lies, scams and swindles. His lemmings are the rankest kinds of cowards and hypocrites.

Old 05-20-2017, 08:04 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,810,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Trump is a whiny b*tch who needs to toughen up. Nobody feels sorry for him. He's president, he has control of the House, control of the Senate, and rebalance of Supreme Court - what the hell else do you people want?

How about acting like an adult and showing some SELF-CONTROL, and PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY?
However, it is obvious that for a mental-case Narcissist, this is impossible!

Old 05-20-2017, 08:10 AM

589 posts, read 379,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
trump is an embarrassment to our country and hell, all humanity. A sleazy, loudmouthed, infantile narcissist with a very lengthy, proven track record of fraud, lies, scams and swindles. His lemmings are the rankest kinds of cowards and hypocrites.
Cowards ? The only cowards I see are the liberal pansies who cover their faces and riot in groups breaking windows and jumping on cars.

I'd like to see you or any other lib call some of the military vets cowards to their face.

Old 05-20-2017, 08:17 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,642,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liars Poker View Post
Cowards ? The only cowards I see are the liberal pansies who cover their faces and riot in groups breaking windows and jumping on cars.

I'd like to see you or any other lib call some of the military vets cowards to their face.
Like Trump and others do to McCain?

I don't recall any liberals piling on to that.

Old 05-20-2017, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post

All Trump did was tell the truth about McCain. Did he actually say McCain was a coward ?

Old 05-20-2017, 08:22 AM

4,765 posts, read 3,714,390 times
Quote:

Trump, who received 5 deferments NOT TO SERVE! Now he is the standard bearer for the flag wavers?

'Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump slammed Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), a decorated Vietnam War veteran, on Saturday by saying McCain was not a war hero because he was captured by the North Vietnamese. “He’s not a war hero,” Trump said. Sarcastically, Trump quipped, “He’s a war hero because he was captured.” Then, he added, “I like people that weren’t captured.” '

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ed-in-vietnam/

Old 05-20-2017, 08:23 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,642,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liars Poker View Post
All Trump did was tell the truth about McCain. Did he actually say McCain was a coward ?
Called him a loser. In context, isn't that pretty much the same thing?

Keep in mind that Trump joked that his Vietnam was avoiding gonnorhea and syphilis. Is that your idea of bravery?

Old 05-20-2017, 08:27 AM

8,518 posts, read 3,722,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
And there ya have it more threats of killing, now you know how far the far right can go, teach em a lesson if they try America, a permanent lesson.
We already did. The Civil War.

Old 05-20-2017, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Called him a loser. In context, isn't that pretty much the same thing?

Keep in mind that Trump joked that his Vietnam was avoiding gonnorhea and syphilis. Is that your idea of bravery?
Making a general comment about Trump supporters being cowards is what I'm referring to. I used the military vets as an example, but I'm sure the Hells Angels would have fit nicely as well.

I never heard the actual audio of Trump calling McCain a loser, but I agree with Trump that McCain is not a war hero. He is a war veteran just like so much others and should be thanked for his service.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies