Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2017, 06:43 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,362,934 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
You want crimes? How about Obama trying to give the PLO $221 million as he slipped out the back door at the end of his presidency? How about Hillary Clinton being given debate questions in advance of the debate? How about Bill Clinton's adventures with a known pedophile? How about Obama and that communist traitor Nancy Pelosi forcing Obamacare through without a single opposition party vote?
Ask Seth Rich about DNC crimes while you're at it.

You people are so f---ing full of it.
Lets look at you, and one of your statements
Quote:
How about Obama and that communist traitor Nancy Pelosi forcing Obamacare through without a single opposition party vote?
you mean how it went through with over 100 Republican amendments? After more then a year of discussion?

And your ACHA repeal went through with ZERO Democratic amendments with only a could days of discussion?

THATS how full of it you are.

Adventures with a known pedophile? You mean Trumps friend Epstein? Heres Trump:
Quote:
And yet if you talk to Donald Trump, a different Epstein emerges. "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."
What a bunch of nonsense from you. You should be ashamed, but you won't be.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2017, 06:43 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,806,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Plus Christians believe that Trump is indestructible because God is in this picture. They believe the liberals want to destroy America and Christianity.
This right here is what makes me the most angry about Trump supporters. Evangelicals have sold their soul for power. Secularists and moderate Christians have accused them of that for a long time going as far back as Jerry Falwell Sr, but the Trump era has proved it.

Old 05-17-2017, 06:46 PM

33,568 posts, read 18,150,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
Reminds me of other news this week:

"A juror dismissed from former U.S. Rep. Corrine Brown’s fraud trial told other jurors “the Holy Spirit” said Brown was innocent "

But, she still got convicted.

Dismissed juror:
She would say Hillary was innocent because the holy spirit told her disregarding the brain God gave her to look at the fruit if it was good or bad to judge with righteous judgement.

Old 05-17-2017, 06:48 PM

31,340 posts, read 14,254,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Lets look at you, and one of your statements

you mean how it went through with over 100 Republican amendments? After more then a year of discussion?

And your ACHA repeal went through with ZERO Democratic amendments with only a could days of discussion?

THATS how full of it you are.

Adventures with a known pedophile? You mean Trumps friend Epstein? Heres Trump:

What a bunch of nonsense from you. You should be ashamed, but you won't be.
I'm not ashamed that I voted against communism, the democrats, and crooked corrupt Hillary Clinton.
If I had a better choice than Trump, I would have voted for him.
I didn't have a choice. It was either Trump or Crooked Hillary.

3,532 posts, read 3,019,347 times
Quote:
Ten year old Manafort and Russia. What a desperate stretch. Nothing on Flynn. No collusion.

The collusion queen was Hillary. Taking questions to prepare for a debate from CNN. Charter Clinton colluding twice with CNN. They are the dirty ones and their dirtbag was not electable.
You complain about something 10 years old but you complain about someone who became president 25 years ago

Last edited by hellob; 05-17-2017 at 06:59 PM..

3,251 posts, read 2,551,840 times
Quote:
Anyone would be living under a rock not to hear the resist movement. The liberals are haters and dividers.
Obama didn't make them what they are anymore than he made you what you are.

And while I'm not sure how much influence Russia had on electing Trump, I will tell you this. Russia can go tit for tat on Subversion with the United States. They are not our buddies. Our political instability will make them look more stable and powerful. I do believe they are up to no good.

Look up RT or "Russia Today". It is a Russian owned media network that has an affiliate here in the United States. It pandered to the far Left during the elections. Think about why a Russian State owned media network would have so much interest in highlighting US domestic politics?

I do believe Putin is fanning the flames of the Right and the Left.

Here are the 4 steps of Subversion. Now they put an emphasis on Communism, but I don't believe it matters either way. Authoritarianism can exist regardless of the ideology. The point is to create turmoil within the borders of your enemy.
Quote:
In 1985 he was featured in a television interview which is still available on
YouTube. During the interview, Bezmenov explains the KGB's activities are less about espionage in the classic James Bond sense (only 15 percent), and more concerned with "Ideological Subversion" (85 percent) which is used to secretly undermine the American government through psychological warfare. Key to this program is to change the perception of reality using subliminal brainwashing techniques over an extended period of time. As I've written in the past, people act on their perceptions of reality, regardless if it is correct or fallacious. They are not so much concerned with facts as they are in perspectives and self interests. By controlling the perceptions of people, they become more prone to make erroneous conclusions thereby simplifying the manipulation of the masses. The objective of the KGB program, therefore, is to program people into dismissing true facts as fallacious even in spite of the obvious.
As Bezmenov explains in the interview, there are four steps to transform the thinking and behavior of the population:

1. Demoralization - this is a process which can take about 15-30 years to perform (a generation). During this stage, the moral fiber and integrity of the country is put into question, thereby creating doubt in the minds of the people. To do so, manipulation of the media and academia is required to influence young people. As the younger generation embraces new values, such as Marxism and Leninism, the older generation slowly loses control simply through attrition. Again, true facts no longer matter during this stage, but rather creating perceptions are of paramount importance.

2. Destabilization - the purpose of this step is to change the status quo, particularly the country's economy, foreign relations, and defense systems. The intent is to create a massive government permeating society and becoming intrusive in the lives of its citizens. This can take from two to five years to perform, again with the active support of academia pushing youth in this direction. Here, entitlements and benefits are promised to the populace to encourage their support. Basically, they are bribing the people to accept their programs.
Bezmenov claims after this stage is completed, the naive college professors are no longer needed and since they will undoubtedly protest government policies when they discover the truth, they will be disposed of quickly. He cites examples of this occurring in Nicaragua, Grenada, Afghanistan, and Bangladesh.

3. Crisis - this is a major step lasting up to six weeks and involves a revolutionary change of power. This is where a cataclysmic event upsets and divides the country thereby creating panic among the citizens. Recent examples include the 2011 upheavals in the Middle East, most notably Egypt and Libya. To Americans, symptoms would include circumventing the Constitution and altering the checks and balances of government, and possibly martial law.

4. Normalization - the final stage is where the populace finally acquiesces and begins to assimilate communism. This can take up to two decades to complete.

Old 05-17-2017, 06:49 PM

33,568 posts, read 18,150,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
This right here is what makes me the most angry about Trump supporters. Evangelicals have sold their soul for power. Secularists and moderate Christians have accused them of that for a long time going as far back as Jerry Falwell Sr, but the Trump era has proved it.
That power is God .

Old 05-17-2017, 06:50 PM

51,648 posts, read 25,800,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyMac18 View Post
it has nothing to do with "liberals" or Democrats. If impeachment happens, it will be on the Republicans to orchestrate it.
I wonder why this is so hard to understand.

Old 05-17-2017, 06:51 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,451,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesesteak Cravings View Post
Authoritarianism can exist regardless of the ideology.
Quite so.

Old 05-17-2017, 06:53 PM

57,238 posts, read 26,182,129 times
Quote:
Ten year old Manafort and Russia. What a desperate stretch. Nothing on Flynn. No collusion.

The collusion queen was Hillary. Taking questions to prepare for a debate from CNN. Charter Clinton colluding twice with CNN. They are the dirty ones and their dirtbag was not electable.
Manfort was just issued a subpoena so will see, it's not 10 years old. How about Carter Page, nothing there, Sessions?

Nothing on Flynn, seriously. So why was he fired.

Think back to the election, the claims were that no one contacted the Russians during the election and that was a complete lie.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies