Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2017, 09:16 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,095,846 times

Advertisements

Quote:
So because the US interferes with elections elsewhere, you are good with people having been manipulated by Russian hackers and trolls to vote for the candidate of their choosing?

Ah so Dems are admitting they think Hillary lost because of "Russian fake news". Which stories in particular?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2017, 10:58 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,729,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUNNDFRNT View Post
At least 80% of the damage has been self inflicted. Trump is out of his depth and lacks the humility to let his staff guide him. He thinks he is running a business and can just go do things without running it by people who can tell him "you can't do that" , he shows no concern about optics, he is more concerned about his ego and his he looks to his peers. I can care less what the outcome is I will take 3.years of Trump self destructing and under investigation than 1'month of pence and a unified gop.
That has nothing to do with any so called "proof" that the CIA, FBI, and NSA have as Colorado Rambler stated, and I was quoting.

Your reply to me is not even on topic to that exchange.

You're simply babbling the absolute horse spit that the lying pukes in the msm have been belching out to you day after day without one single shred of evidence for ANY of their claims.

Trump may fire off in Tweets, but not a one of you has an actual clue what kind of job he's doing. You simply lap up the sermons from the media that are being fed to you because that's what you want to hear. They know it, you know it, and so does everyone else.

These lies will be your downfall, Dems. Then you can all go in to hiding from embarrassment, lick your self inflicted wounds, and at some point emerge again...probably even more evil than before. And don't forget to pretend, later on, that there was some imaginary "switch" so you all can try to look like the good guys in 50-100 years time. Whatever you do, do not forget to include that lie again.

Old 05-18-2017, 11:31 AM

3,405 posts, read 3,449,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
I don't give a rat's butt who benefitted from possible foreign interference in US elections, we need to look into it and make sure it doesn't happen again.
If hillary won you wouldnt be saying this at all. Admit to that!

Old 05-18-2017, 02:44 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,832,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
No one is blaming the Russians for the fact that Hillary was a terrible candidate. That has nothing to do with the current investigation anyway. They are looking at possible inappropriate collusion between Flynn and other campaign members, and none of us know enough to judge whether or not that's true. All we know is that Trump fired Flynn for lying about his ties to Russia, and that Obama had previously fired him for something similar.
really? hillary and many democrats ARE blaming russia, and the trump campaign colluding with the russians for hillarys loss. they have, along with their cohorts the left wing media, have been screaming that since the election. they have also blamed comey, among others.

and this russia thing has actually been investigated since july 2016, ever since trump won the nomination. and with all this investigation there has been NO evidence put forth to prove that the trump campaign has colluded with ANYONE to win the election.

if there was one tiny bit of evidence, you can bet that the left wing media would be all over it, and printing it in giant headlines around the country and since july 2016 we have bupkis from them regarding evidence. in fact every story the left wing media has published on this has always indicated that they have no evidence of collusion, and then they turn around and say this is exactly why it needs to be investigated.

all this is, is another attempt to bring down trump. remember that the left wing media is in the pockets of the democrats in this country, and were just a huge ad agency for the hillary campaign.

Old 05-18-2017, 03:06 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,743,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
So Trump
Is a Russian agent?

What is he doing for them?
I didn't say anything about his being as agent, did I?

Old 05-18-2017, 03:59 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,095,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
really? hillary and many democrats ARE blaming russia, and the trump campaign colluding with the russians for hillarys loss. they have, along with their cohorts the left wing media, have been screaming that since the election. they have also blamed comey, among others.

and this russia thing has actually been investigated since july 2016, ever since trump won the nomination. and with all this investigation there has been NO evidence put forth to prove that the trump campaign has colluded with ANYONE to win the election.

if there was one tiny bit of evidence, you can bet that the left wing media would be all over it, and printing it in giant headlines around the country and since july 2016 we have bupkis from them regarding evidence. in fact every story the left wing media has published on this has always indicated that they have no evidence of collusion, and then they turn around and say this is exactly why it needs to be investigated.

all this is, is another attempt to bring down trump. remember that the left wing media is in the pockets of the democrats in this country, and were just a huge ad agency for the hillary campaign.

Hillary came out and blamed the Russians and misogyny. She said it herself. Plenty Of other Dems have said it or at least insinuate it. Nobody is saying that my ass

Old 05-18-2017, 04:00 PM

4,241 posts, read 7,174,492 times
They don't say this outright but is this basically what they are trying to say?

Trump would have won no-matter-what. Russian meddling just helped it along a bit more.

Old 05-18-2017, 04:08 PM

15,631 posts, read 10,386,562 times
Well, we all know if Bernie had won the Presidential election all people who live in America would be living in a Utopia: $15 minimum wage, free college, a basic income for all, free healthcare, corporations would exist only for the wellbeing of their workers, and all American citizens and likely the billions of peoples of the world who would enter America's open borders would live in peace and harmony on government programs funded by.....I'm not sure why anyone would work with so many government benefits so I'm not sure who would be paying taxes to support this wonderful basket of goodies for billions of people. Ahhhhh, what could have been....if only Bernie had won.

Last edited by texan2yankee; 05-18-2017 at 04:45 PM..

Old 05-18-2017, 04:16 PM

4,428 posts, read 6,508,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
They don't say this outright but is this basically what they are trying to say?
I'm on the left.

I didn't vote for Hillary. I was a Bernie or buster.

I don't believe for a second that Hillary lost because of Russian interference. She lost because she didn't represent the positions of the people in the electoral college system. In essence she sucked as a canidate.

Old 05-18-2017, 04:18 PM

4,241 posts, read 7,174,492 times
Well, we all know if Bernie had won the Presidential election all Americans would be living in a Utopia

If Bernie Sanders won the primaries it would have been McGovern/Nixon all over again. Oh. Wait.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies