Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-18-2017, 09:39 AM

448 posts, read 365,664 times

Advertisements

Huffnpuss post says in a headline groper gone. If there ever was a groper it was mad dog bill Clinton.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2017, 09:49 AM

8,409 posts, read 7,406,022 times
First, Bill Clinton's moniker is 'Slick Willy' - Mad Dog is reserved for General James Mattis, the current US Secretary of Defense.

Second, say whatever you want about Slick Willy when he dies, I only had grudging respect for Bill Clinton's political skills and speech-making charisma, but none for his personal morality.

Last edited by djmilf; 05-18-2017 at 09:50 AM.. Reason: monniker has only ONE 'n'

Old 05-18-2017, 09:54 AM

12,566 posts, read 10,613,411 times
Wouldn't Trump be considered a groper by his own admission?

Old 05-18-2017, 09:57 AM
Noc

1,435 posts, read 2,069,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
Wouldn't Trump be considered a groper by his own admission?
That'd be the Grabber.

Old 05-18-2017, 10:01 AM

12,566 posts, read 10,613,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noc View Post
That'd be the Grabber.
Apologies. That is more fitting.

Old 05-18-2017, 10:01 AM

4,491 posts, read 2,224,815 times
Why is it that when ever a member of X party is criticized, people throw in a criticism of a member from party Y as if this somehow changes the criticism of member X?

For context, here's the article (I didn't read it... I have a pretty good guess as to what's in it): http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...ushpmg00000009

Basically, the former head of Fox News died. He had been accused by many of sexual harassment. Bill Clinton has also faced similar allegations. The OPs point is either that sexual harassment is ok because everyone does it (I would actually not be surprised at this point; I've seen some far out opinions around here) or that the media is biased against conservatives since Bill's were covered up. It's worth noting, neither faced prison at any point and we all still know about both. Turns out, money and power keep you out of prison and the idea that the liberal media covers up everything is obviously bull**** (notice: everyone still knows about Bill's accusers, Hillary's emails, and Obama's drone strikes; if there was an effort to cover these things up, they needed to try harder).

The public at large doesn't hold this against Bill and doesn't know or care who Roger Ailes is. My take: **** Roger Ailes. I won't say I'm glad he's dead, but Fox News is disgusting for what it did to media and he was not a good person. And for clarity, I don't love bill Clinton either. His politics were not my taste, though he was an excellent politician; his personal morality ranges from gray to positively repugnant. Roger Ailes however made a living off of sensationalism, one of the biggest problems in media today. I hold him personally responsible for much of it. He's a **** human. Well... was a **** human. If he had any loved ones, I'm sorry for their loss. I hope the business he lead will one day meet a similar fate.

Old 05-18-2017, 10:23 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 23 days ago)

27,636 posts, read 16,120,970 times
Simply Low class. Expect anything different?

Old 05-18-2017, 10:32 AM

4,491 posts, read 2,224,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Simply Low class. Expect anything different?
Yeah, that goes around.

Quote:
Of all of bozo and hilLIARy wrongdoing was there ever a special prosecutor?
Quote:
It's obvious to everyone except the clinically insane left
Quote:
People that need to be told what to think often think like this
Fact is what drizzled out of mcStains mouth for the thinking man to decipher for himself. I conclude mcShame shouldn't have been pardoned.
Quote:
Crisis? Smh, didn't think lefty could be more pathetic. Keep sharp objects away from them.
Quote:
Good lord. The cheese has slid clean off the lefts cracker. Don't y'all get tired of being so pathetic?
Perhaps you should consider looking at the sort of things you post before you lecture the rest of us on class. All I'm seeing from you is mud slinging. You just call people who don't agree with you a leftist and leave it at that, as if it's an argument. Not exactly a display of class.

Old 05-18-2017, 11:36 AM

1,501 posts, read 1,726,554 times
Can you say the same? I am quite sure the same and more will be said.

Old 05-18-2017, 12:43 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,785,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skepticratic View Post
Yeah, that goes around.

Perhaps you should consider looking at the sort of things you post before you lecture the rest of us on class. All I'm seeing from you is mud slinging.
You must be impervious to the politics and controversies topic list. The mud slinging championship is under way and the Anti-Trumpers have been loading it up for months.

You gotta call things out equally to be taken seriously. Otherwise you're just a part of the echo chamber.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies