Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2017, 10:23 AM

12,275 posts, read 7,138,783 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
well the left thought it was amazing when BHO lectured Christians about their religion.

sup?
He identified as a Christian though.

Old 05-19-2017, 10:26 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,746,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
well the left thought it was amazing when BHO lectured Christians about their religion.

sup?
Christians lecture each other on what christianity means all the time.

I grew up in a christian household and in a christian church. Believe me, I know.

Old 05-19-2017, 10:28 AM

17,441 posts, read 9,266,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
It's unclear who will be in attendance. They say 50 Muslim world leaders, but if it's just Saudi & gulf state reps they will sit through it like a Salvation Army sermon knowing there will be soup at the end - in this case billions in US military aid.
. It's not "unclear who will be in attendance" to the Saudis.

Saudi Arabia launches website detailing upcoming US-Arab Islamic summit |Al-Arabiya -5/16/17
“President Trump’s visit to Saudi Arabia will be his first stop on his first international tour. The Kingdom believes that this will be a historic visit not only because of the unprecedented number of summits taking place – bilateral, the GCC, and Islamic – but because it will show to the world that the United States and Arab-Muslim countries can form a deep and enduring partnership,” a statement on the website read.

The Slogan for this Summit is Together We Prevail
American Flags are posted every 50 yards with Huge Billboards showing President Trump & King Salman with the slogan - Together We Prevail. It was pretty much a Royal Summons from Saudi Arabia to all Muslim Leaders/Nations to send a delegation.

The global Riyadh alliance |Al-Arabiya 5/19/17

They are going all out in their excitement for the Trump visit - Everything from Toby Keith for entertainment to an exhibition basketball game between the Harlem Globetrotters and the Saudi Basketball Team & Trump's favorite brand of Ketchup.

The US Media will attempt to downplay and make fun of the Muslim Summit IF they report on it at all. It's a big deal - the Saudi Crown Prince is a reformer and is trying to drag Saudi Arabia into the 21 Century. Trump will propose a NATO type of Alliance for Muslim Nations to band together to defeat extremism. The planning has been pretty detailed in the Wall Street Journal, but the Leftists in this country would prefer to pretend this trip is not even happening.

These Billboards are all over Saudi Arabia

5,705 posts, read 3,671,155 times
Great idea! Trump's an expert in the 7 deadly sins.

589 posts, read 381,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Christians lecture each other on what christianity means all the time.

I grew up in a christian household and in a christian church. Believe me, I know.
Does any Christian religion believe that non-believers should be killed ?

Old 05-19-2017, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by David A Stone View Post
Barack HUSSEIN Obama spent 8 years constantly trying to divide our country along racial and economic lines.

He succeeded !
Lol. Is that Muslim-sounding middle name supposed to be the bogeyman or something?

Old 05-19-2017, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmondaynight View Post
"People always ask me about Islam, It's fantastic. Let me tell you about Islam. I do very well with Islam. No one loves Islam more than me. BELIEVE ME. We're going to have so many Islam you are going to get sick of Islam. The Islam just got 10 feet higher. I have the best Islam"
No wonder he won. He makes everything sound like gourmet cake.

Old 05-19-2017, 10:33 AM

865 posts, read 623,144 times
A Washington Post story citing CNN? How many more times are you guys going to let yourselves be duped?

Old 05-19-2017, 10:36 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,731,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
It's unclear who will be in attendance. They say 50 Muslim world leaders, but if it's just Saudi & gulf state reps they will sit through it like a Salvation Army sermon knowing there will be soup at the end - in this case billions in US military aid.
Kushner is attempting to broker a $ 110 billion weapons deal between SA and Lockheed.

I would not be surprised if the speech does not fawn over SA. No chance that Trump intends to ban Saudies from entering the US.

Old 05-19-2017, 10:38 AM

5,190 posts, read 5,335,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liars Poker View Post
Does any Christian religion believe that non-believers should be killed ?
The early Christian church most definitely swept into villages killing every man, woman and child to stamp out various heresies.

Again, this is not giving Islam a pass. Both religions have plenty of blood on their hands, and plenty of bloodthirsty passages in their holy books.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies