Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2017, 04:18 PM

2,656 posts, read 1,374,760 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
I noticed that Fox was reporting this, which to me, really emphasizes its weight.

They tend to underreport or spin stories that cast Trump in a negative light. They've done it all week. They can't run from this one.
Especially since they just dropped to number three in the ratings this week for not covering or downplaying the big stories this week.

Old 05-19-2017, 04:18 PM

25,581 posts, read 56,471,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
Putin said he had transcripts of the meeting. The Russians are probably slowly leaking information out to the press in order to keep the chaos going in Washington. Trump thought he was doing something by keeping the American press out, but that probably was a big mistake. He and his people were no match for the Russians, they all were spies.
Our braintrust POTUS - at work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
The thing getting lost here is that Trump was so stupid he actually thought firing Comey was going to end the Russian investigation. He needs to be impeached for being a moron!
This foreign trip is going to be a disaster - expect demonstrations and foot-in-mouth gaffes daily. World leaders will be laughing and going on their merry way. No one with one brain cell can rely on a word he says.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
I knew the moment his plane wheels left the ground things would get interesting.
Clearly, the WaPo and NYT "talk" and coordinated this. By all means, he needs to continue the "fake news" accusations and see how far that gets him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
You guys are a piece of work. No matter where this "bad news" is generated from you will find a reason to call it fake and unreliable.

Trump himself could be the lead anchor delivering this news and you guys would still spin it that it is not true.
It's all about what he "meant" and "what's in his heart" doncha' know? The Trumpettes firmly believe the English language - even when used at the highest professional levels - isn't meant to be taken literally - we need to be able to divine through ESP what is "meant."

Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
I've been thinking the same thing. I have to believe someone in the intelligence community had a hand in getting the former FBI director named special prosecutor.

Trump had basically been at war with the intelligence community from the start but firing Comey was the last straw.
^^^This. When I heard about Mueller - and knowing Comey was his protege - if Trump's pea brain was functioning at all, he should have realized immediately he'd far from rid himself of the "problem." And, that his appointee - Rosenstein - did this to him. Et tu, Brute?

Talk about karma.

Last edited by Ariadne22; 05-19-2017 at 04:54 PM..

Old 05-19-2017, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
I've been watching CNN today. I heard no raised voices. No hysteria. No yelling.
The yelling was probably the poster screaming at his TV.

Old 05-19-2017, 04:24 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,438,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
This is the same guy that tweeted that Obama had "bugged" his hotel room.

At this point I would not be shocked that he admitted to obstruction of justice. There is absolutely no filter in his head.
Do you have a link to this "bugged" his hotel room? Never heard that.

Old 05-19-2017, 04:24 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,894,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
I'm telling you, this man doesn't like the job and wants to be outta there!

I'm not ruling that one out as a possibility.

Old 05-19-2017, 04:25 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,438,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Let the transcript speak for itself!!!

(just like his twitter)

When we don't parse his words, cons get upset.
When we DO parse his words, cons get upset.
I'm not upset. I think you guys are hilarious.

Old 05-19-2017, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
Talk about an admission of guilt! This guy is bonkers.
He has the nuclear codes.

Old 05-19-2017, 04:26 PM

57,263 posts, read 26,192,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prophet619 View Post
With Steven Miller writing his Saudi Arabian speech, I would expect some turd launching.
If he is writing the speech I can just imagine, I assume they left Miller and Bannon behind.

Old 05-19-2017, 04:26 PM

3,100 posts, read 3,301,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
Do you have a link to this "bugged" his hotel room? Never heard that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfO67rOiB1k

Old 05-19-2017, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kompromat View Post
hey, whatever works. He needs to gtfo. We should be grateful to people leaking this, risking jail, putting country before their freedom.
Yeah...just to think....this guy has his finger on the nuclear button.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies