Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2017, 08:53 PM

2,630 posts, read 1,455,464 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
The leaker is Pence. He wants to get Trump out of the way and become president.
Smart guy, that theocrat Pence.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2017, 09:42 PM

16,086 posts, read 10,747,693 times
Staffers who thought they could ride Trump's coattail are abused daily and seriously disillusioned. Their career path now looks like a war zone and they see it all unravelling from the inside. Trump trusts no one and blames everyone. He can't find people to fill vacancies because he is too paranoid or people won't work for him. There's no loyalty in this environment so everyone has a story to tell. Everyone is probably keeping a journal as protection and for the big blockbuster book after it all goes down the toilet. I suspect over half of what is being leaked isn't even being released but used as background.

Old 05-19-2017, 09:58 PM

32,064 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
I am starting to believe the White House is being bugged. There could be a device in anything set up by the passed administration to ease drop on the president.

This is very possible because they have not found the leakers. A listening device can easily be recorded and used against the president. This is looking more like a possibility because we know how Sleazy the left has become.

I just can't fathom how they can't find the source of the leaks with just a small number of people present. Who is leaking all the info?
There will always be leaks. How do you think Nixon was caught. This is our country and any president who wants to change the rules will be caught....our country, not a dictatorship.

Old 05-19-2017, 10:18 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,841,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova
I am starting to believe the White House is being bugged. There could be a device in anything set up by the passed administration to ease drop on the president.
Definetly.......... If Obama knew Trump was gonna be next,I can see why he would do this!!

Old 05-19-2017, 10:21 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,713,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
A leaker?

I'd bet there are many leakers. Don't forget that tRump spent a lot of time and energy making powerful enemies not only in his own party, but the CIA and FBI, as well.

This is all SO entertaining.

I think there are many leakers too. And Pence just started a PAC in the last day or two.

President Pence? Veep Starts Fundraising Amid Trump Scandals

It could those who are genuinely offended, or it could be someone with an eye on the prize, who knows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
The leaker is Pence. He wants to get Trump out of the way and become president.
News has been amazing this week but I notice on the crawl at the bottom, consistent "Pence knew nothing about it" type lines. I don't believe that but think it's interesting that it is a claim being made.

Old 05-19-2017, 10:24 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,828,984 times
The last crowd probably left many bugs behind. DID OBAMA ADMIN BUG THE WHITE HOUSE TO PROVIDE DAMAGING LEAKS OF PRIVATE TRUMP CONVERSATIONS??? - USBACKLASH.ORG

Old 05-19-2017, 10:25 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,523,000 times
Quote:
Ha ha! I just realized that you think Obama bugged Trump! Although if you believe that, it's not really funny.

Old 05-19-2017, 10:34 PM

16,086 posts, read 10,747,693 times
Quote:
You have so little faith and confidence in Trump's administration and security that you think they haven't taken precautions even after the buffoon made the ridiculous charge that he was being personally bugged by Obama. Of all the places in the world, the west wing of the Whitehouse would be checked and secured against bugs on a routine basis. This conspiracy theory is based on your own insecurities and lack of trust and confidence in Trump. That is exactly what is fueling the leaks among Trump's staffers.

Old 05-19-2017, 10:51 PM

8,323 posts, read 15,169,951 times
This reminds me of the DNC email leak scandal.

One side is more outraged at the people leaking information.
The other is more outraged about the content of the leaks.

Old 05-19-2017, 11:09 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,829,904 times
Time to deliver the profile. This Unsub clearly has access to the inner-most circle of Whitehouse which makes them white. But they have balls, this one, not like all the chickens**t men on Trump's staff. So that probably makes it a middle-aged woman -- maybe even one that's sick of being grabbed by the baby cat, so she's probably blond. It's someone with access to and known by the media. This Unsub is disgruntled by Trump, probably never liked him anyway and is only doing it for her resume. But she's tired of being a laughingstock by trying to defend this trainwreck of a presidency and now she's determined to do him in and really make a mark for herself. Ok, be careful out there and report back if you find anything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies