Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-07-2017, 07:40 AM

16,569 posts, read 15,274,757 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I've taken the day off so I can watch all of Comey testifying. This should be damn interesting. Bet Trump has had to change his Depends a few times.
Me too. Can't wait for Comey to be asked for his "memos" on meeting all sorts of people, like Susan Rice, Obama and his AG and why he didn't go public when "pressured" by Trump to commit a crime.

Old 06-07-2017, 07:41 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
I've taken the day off so I can watch all of Comey testifying. This should be damn interesting. Bet Trump has had to change his Depends a few times.
I have low expectations, I think it'll end up being Congress doing what it does so well, primping and preening for the cameras while accomplishing little/nothing. I expect lots of finger pointing and little else.

Old 06-07-2017, 07:45 AM

5,860 posts, read 3,298,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
If we dont hear from you on Friday, can we assume you hanged yourself in your closet with a note that says "GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD" pinned to your sleeve?
OMG you win post of the year LOL!!!!!! Funny as hell!!!

Old 06-07-2017, 07:45 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,842,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
One of two things is going to happen. Either he'll indict himself for committing a felony for not reporting the supposed "obstruction" or he'll dance around a bit to get more camera time and then confirm what he told the last committee "there was no pressure to drop any investigation". Now that I think about it, there's a third option. He could take the 5th

It's anyones guess as to which way he'll play it, though I'm guessing it'll be more camera time and to add some innuendo as revenge for being fired...

WHO was he going to report it to ? His boss was one of Trumps' bed buddies, so who could he go to ? Plus, he did what any good LE person would do, he took notes and waited until he had something concrete to report.

You Trumpees (and your leader) may be putting up brave faces, but Thursday is going to be akin to the beginnings of Watergate. Comey will tell the truth and plant the seeds of Mr Trumps' demise.

Old 06-07-2017, 07:46 AM

24,495 posts, read 17,232,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
One of two things is going to happen. Either he'll indict himself for committing a felony for not reporting the supposed "obstruction" or he'll dance around a bit to get more camera time and then confirm what he told the last committee "there was no pressure to drop any investigation". Now that I think about it, there's a third option. He could take the 5th

It's anyones guess as to which way he'll play it, though I'm guessing it'll be more camera time and to add some innuendo as revenge for being fired...

I agree. He will probably lay out the so called crimes and go on and on like he did with Hillary and then at the end of his speech he will say there is nothing there.
It will be just like with Hillary except she was guilty.

Of course he will say just enough to keep the whole ridiculous collusion and obstruction of justice thing going. CNN will be happy.

Old 06-07-2017, 07:47 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,445,026 times
Quote:
WHO was he going to report it to ? His boss was one of Trumps' bed buddies, so who could he go to ? Plus, he did what any good LE person would do, he took notes and waited until he had something concrete to report.

You Trumpees (and your leader) may be putting up brave faces, but Thursday is going to be akin to the beginnings of Watergate. Comey will tell the truth and plant the seeds of Mr Trumps' demise.
Another one who doesn't even read the news and just flaps away.

Old 06-07-2017, 07:48 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UniqueFreak View Post
1. Its CNN the fake news mecca
2.Who in the world believes a disgruntled employee? LOL

Well, Trump's been whining about the job and there are those who still believe him.

Old 06-07-2017, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Bucks View Post
The whole Russia / Trump collusion is a big dead end. The whole idea was conjured up by the DNC. No evidence = no impeachment... no nothing. Just click bait for the peasants.

We aren't the ones looking for crumbs dropped by your master, you guys are. We aren't the ones thinking he is going to smile down on us and put everyone back to work and keep those nasty immigrants out.

We could almost feel sorry for you guys when the realization that you have been yugely conned hits you...........almost.

Old 06-07-2017, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Another one who doesn't even read the news and just flaps away.

Oh, good. Since you evidently DO read the news, please enlighten me.

(BTW, what are YOU doing reading the news? I thought it was all fake ! )

Old 06-07-2017, 08:01 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,445,026 times
Quote:
Oh, good. Since you evidently DO read the news, please enlighten me.

(BTW, what are YOU doing reading the news? I thought it was all fake ! )
There is no enlightening you. Hate and lies doesn't get flushed out of ones soul by telling them the truth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies