Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-20-2017, 04:35 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,694,182 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
I don't blame you for wanting to change the subject. I would be embarrassed also, if I had voted for the baboon.
Which "baboon" did you vote for?

Old 05-20-2017, 05:00 PM

22,472 posts, read 11,995,014 times
I strongly dislike Obama. However, I wasn't constantly starting threads about him. Nor was I constantly scrutinizing every minute detail of his life. Rather, I paid as little attention to him as possible. I saved my outrage for the most egregious of his actions.

TDS sufferers apparently can't help themselves. No detail about Trump is too small for them to ignore. They don't have the good sense to pay very little attention to him and just get on with their daily lives. It must suck to be them---constantly hateful and angry every single day of their lives.

If we got through 8 years of Obama, then TDS sufferers should be capable of getting through 4 (hopefully 8!) years of Trump. The should be capable of doing so but by looking at their daily posts here, they seem unable to stop obsessing about him.

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed...226-story.html

Old 05-20-2017, 07:25 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,699,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
I strongly dislike Obama. However, I wasn't constantly starting threads about him. Nor was I constantly scrutinizing every minute detail of his life. Rather, I paid as little attention to him as possible. I saved my outrage for the most egregious of his actions.

TDS sufferers apparently can't help themselves. No detail about Trump is too small for them to ignore. They don't have the good sense to pay very little attention to him and just get on with their daily lives. It must suck to be them---constantly hateful and angry every single day of their lives.

If we got through 8 years of Obama, then TDS sufferers should be capable of getting through 4 (hopefully 8!) years of Trump. The should be capable of doing so but by looking at their daily posts here, they seem unable to stop obsessing about him.

Do you suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome? - LA Times
The problem is that just about everything trump does is pretty egregious. But, I know, you don't think that.

Old 05-20-2017, 07:31 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,113,297 times
Quote:

You may not have posted a lot, but boy do we still hear about Obama and Hillary in here All.The.Time, whether relevant to the discussion or not. Some on both sides do it (I watch from the middle) so it really makes me giggle or roll my eyes when I see all these posts in here acting like not a word was ever said about those 2 and all of their detractors just sat around quietly and mildly frowning at the prospect.

Trump is currently the President; it is natural that most threads would be about the current president, for good or bad. There is a lot of reasons for...ahem....concern with him in office, I think. If you (general) get tired of these threads, here's a hint: The title usually gives you a sense of what it's about. Don't open it. Start your own if ya like.

Old 05-20-2017, 07:33 PM

27,142 posts, read 15,313,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baystater View Post
But YOU just brought trump back up again by making this thread.

Btw. I hate Pence the Neo-Con way more than trump.

So.

HATE PENCE!!!
HATE NEO-CONS!!!!
HATE RELIGIOUS NUTS!!!!!

Ok. Let's move on to hating on scum bag Cruz next thread.

Proof!

Old 05-20-2017, 07:35 PM

3,674 posts, read 8,662,137 times
Quote:

You must have lived in an alternate universe where cooler heads prevailed.

Here in my universe, we spent 8 years with a Congress hellbent on burning the nation down and a populace that sincerely believed our 44th president was a Kenyan muslim.

It sounds crazy, but I swear to god, it's the truth. They talked about it non-stop. It wasn't just limited to that, either. The hypocrisy was astounding.

But that universe is filled with Americans whose average IQ was 74.

As I seem to have landed in your universe, do tell me just how fortunate I am that people mostly kept their **** together.

Old 05-20-2017, 09:46 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,624,440 times
Quote:

Exactly! Could not have said it better myself! REP +100

Old 05-20-2017, 09:49 PM

35,064 posts, read 17,006,525 times
Quote:

The difference ist hat the changes Obama wanted to make were to beef up the cocktail, glass-clinking set; Trump is seeking to extirpate the people who gladhand at the public trough.

Old 05-20-2017, 09:57 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,058,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
It must be hard for liberals to see their incompetent president Obama be shown up by a true leader.
Are you kidding. Trump is no leader. His speech to the coast guard academy was more about a pep talk to himself. Boo hoo, he talked about how he has been treated unfairly. That is no leader. It's a man desperately wanting accolades.

Old 05-20-2017, 10:01 PM

4,428 posts, read 6,509,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Proof!
Proof of what?....that I have absolute disdain for pence?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies