Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2017, 07:01 AM

30,355 posts, read 19,128,594 times

Advertisements

Every Republican in my lifetime starting with Nixon have had the Media on a mission to destroy them....it doesn't and won't matter who that person is, if they're Republican, they will be viciously attacked, always.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2017, 07:07 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
When is the last time a Democratic president wasn't attacked by conservative press?

Old 05-20-2017, 07:12 AM

3,404 posts, read 3,448,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
When is the last time a Democratic president wasn't attacked by conservative press?
How long has breitbart been around? Not much conservative press out there. Fox news? Sometimes.

Old 05-20-2017, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0618 View Post
How long has breitbart been around? Not much conservative press out there. Fox news? Sometimes.
I used to work at home and keep Fox New on in the background. It was ALL Monica Lewinsky all the time. Oh yeah with contributors like Mark Levin, Newt, heck I can't even remember them all. It certainly wasn't fair and balanced.

Old 05-20-2017, 07:15 AM

25,940 posts, read 22,089,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
What the Hell are you talking about ? As if you guys on the right didn't attack Clinton and Obama relentlessly ! And you didn't stop there, you had to continually attack their wives, who did absolutely nothing to cause any of it. All of them were called the ugliest names imaginable, and stories fabricated , just to hurt them.

You are all just as hypocritical as your esteemed leader.
But have you ever seen supporters attacked also? What about people burning buildings, blocking roadways trying to keep people from rallies......... Call for impeachment before the man was even elected to POTUS?

And, of course, Trump's wife was never attacked was she? Crap, they are still attacking her.

Were you not here during the campaign season?

And, again your last sentence attacks a supporter.

I have never heard a presidential candidate or president being called school yard names. I like to tell myself that those that do that are doing it from the elementary school library being led by a liberal teacher, one that will probably be supporting sexual freedom for the kids so that they access them legally!

How many "orange" comments? Only an idiot would come up with that unless they were in elementary school. I am always embarrassed for them since they are not mentally intact enough to realize how stupid they appear.

Well, as we know, everything is the fault of the Russians. Democrats have revived the Cold War when they used the fables about Russia to try to deflect from the sins and crimes of Hillary Clinton.

Old 05-20-2017, 07:15 AM

3,404 posts, read 3,448,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I used to work at home and keep Fox New on in the background. It was ALL Monica Lewinsky all the time. Oh yeah with contributors like Mark Levin, Newt, heck I can't even remember them all. It certainly wasn't fair and balanced.
I think it goes back to nixon and both sides have been hitting the other more nasty each time than before. This open sore is getting bigger and bigger.

Old 05-20-2017, 07:16 AM

Harvard study reveals the level of negative reporting on Trump...CNN 93% negative and Fox was the only network to show unbiased coverage with 52% negative coverage of Trump and 48% positive. It's not debatable the level of negative reporting and bias on Trump. Easily manipulated young liberals are most vulnerable to this manipulative bias.

https://heatst.com/culture-wars/harv...mp-media-bias/

Old 05-20-2017, 07:17 AM

Quote:
I think it goes back to nixon and both sides have been hitting the other more nasty each time than before. This open sore is getting bigger and bigger.
I agree.

Old 05-20-2017, 07:38 AM

Quote:
I had to rep you on this one. Honestly, Obama did much worse than Nixon...Nixon Watergate was basically a media driven impeachment, they will try this against any Republican.

Old 05-20-2017, 07:39 AM

8,499 posts, read 4,552,009 times
Obama had it so easy. The right, Fox news, alt-right movement, white supremacists, talk radio, etc.. all went so easy on him.

Give me a break. The President is always being criticized and attacked by some group. It is part of the job. Presidents have to learn to live with it and not let it consume them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies