Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2017, 07:16 AM

624 posts, read 370,795 times

Advertisements

STOP with emotions and provide FACTS. Past history.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2017, 07:19 AM

30,370 posts, read 19,162,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvbostons7489 View Post
Sorry but that's why there are liberals and conservatives...Liberals run on emotion and Conservatives run on facts and logic. You can't ask a liberal to make an unemotional, factual, logic-based argument....they are unable to do that and it has no meaning for them.

Old 05-20-2017, 07:25 AM

3,357 posts, read 1,234,070 times
Well, is this any better?
I rest my case.

Old 05-20-2017, 07:35 AM

30,370 posts, read 19,162,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstarling View Post
Well, is this any better?
I rest my case.
1. Illegal immigration down 70%
2. Highest consumer confidence since 911
3. Trump bump market jump
4. Lowest number on unemployment in 37 years
5. Great Supreme Court Justice
6. Reduced likelihood of nuclear war with Russia

So Dims, this is how we see it, Trump is getting awesomely great results. Your freaking out over such things as Trump having 2 scoops of ice cream has no meaning for us logic based persons.

I rest my case....to logical people.

Old 05-20-2017, 07:42 AM

3,100 posts, read 3,302,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
1. Illegal immigration down 70%
2. Highest consumer confidence since 911
3. Trump bump market jump
4. Lowest number on unemployment in 37 years
5. Great Supreme Court Justice
6. Reduced likelihood of nuclear war with Russia

So Dims, this is how we see it, Trump is getting awesomely great results. Your freaking out over such things as Trump having 2 scoops of ice cream has no meaning for us logic based persons.

I rest my case....to logical people.
Those are only thing some of the people want. And to do it he had to alienate a lot more.

Old 05-20-2017, 08:00 AM

1,649 posts, read 1,008,168 times
I'll try to answer this with an actual rational thought.

Quote:
Would democrats would rather ship jobs overseas
Global economies are generally stronger than nationalistic ones. It's a basic macroeconomic principle

Quote:
handout welfare? Or would they rather create jobs?
There is a certain portion of the population that will never be able to get up and go to work, take care of their kids, or make sound life decisions in the long term. Creating jobs doesn't work for these types because they will turn to crime before they ever do actual work. In the first world, we give these types incentives in the form of basic needs to not turn to crime.

Quote:
If we accepted the syrian refugees like Hillary Clinton wanted.

Will it have helped to make this country better?
No, but it will make the world a better place because it's the "right" thing to do.

Quote:
What will happen if we tear down the wall and get rid of border patrol?
Nothing. Illegal aliens from mexico aren't here because they can be hear. They're here because they want to be here. A wall won't fix the real problem, which is that Mexico is an awful place to live if you're poor. A wall won't fix that.

Quote:
Does it help unite us when billionaires pay people to march for Black Lives Matter?
If you believe in the message that black lives matter, then yes.

Quote:
If black lives do matter then how come and how did the gangs like the Blood, Crips exist? What have Polticians done to stop the gangs from rising in America?
They've disproportionately thrown members of these gangs as well as other gangs into prison for disproportionately long sentences. Bill Clinton did more to stop and prevent gang violence in this country than any other president. This is why gang violence in this country has been reduced to a fraction of what it was in the 80's and early 90's.

Quote:
How come Hillary Clinton and Obama never talked about the Bloods or the Crips?
They did. Also, the "bloods and Crips" aren't even the most powerful street gangs anymore. This is 2017, not 1989. How old are you?

Quote:
would it be safer with gun free zones?
More people accidentally shoot themselves or others with a firearm than prevent or deter crimes with firearms in the United states. Nowhere is this more true than our inner cities. Guns outside of the hands of trained professionals don't belong at school.

Quote:
Like when Democrats want gun control do the inmates and gang bangers throw a big fit and turn in their guns?
No, but when they catch one of these dirtbags selling drugs to kids, and he's packing an illegal gun in a gun/drug free zone, we can make him go bye bye until he's an old man.

Quote:
And did Hillary Clinton ever hsd a plan to decrease the debt?
Yes, tax the wealthy and large corporations. Her economic plan was fiscally more responsible than big Don's.

Anything else?

I actually disagree with everything I just wrote, but if I were a Democrat, this is how I would argue these points.

Last edited by jrt1979; 05-20-2017 at 08:09 AM..

Old 05-20-2017, 08:19 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,847,565 times
Quote:

Here you go~Want A Better Economy? History Says Vote Democrat!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/adamhar.../#5ba04c42cb44

Old 05-20-2017, 08:23 AM

589 posts, read 381,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Here you go~Want A Better Economy? History Says Vote Democrat!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/adamhar.../#5ba04c42cb44
Sure ... the last 8 years have been awesome. Tell us about median household income and the "real" unemployment rate. Tell us about all of the college grads that can't find jobs. Tell us about the Americans working 2-3 jobs to make ends meet. Tell us about all of the $ we spend supporting illegal aliens.

Old 05-20-2017, 08:25 AM

24,495 posts, read 17,232,699 times
"Can somebody please explain how liberals and democrats are better off leading the country?"

They are not any better then the Conservatives and Republicans are but that is certainly not what the media tells us.

Obama did a lot of questionable things while he was President yet they were downplayed and barely reported by the liberal media.
Hillary would have received the same treatment.

Old 05-20-2017, 11:45 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,847,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liars Poker View Post
Sure ... the last 8 years have been awesome. Tell us about median household income and the "real" unemployment rate. Tell us about all of the college grads that can't find jobs. Tell us about the Americans working 2-3 jobs to make ends meet. Tell us about all of the $ we spend supporting illegal aliens.

I won't even argue about that POS Obama, but history stands by all the Democrats before him, and has proven the damage Republicans do!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies