Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2017, 12:34 PM

23,974 posts, read 15,082,290 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
Obama got his first
And he didn't have to kiss the king on the mouth like GWB did.

Old 05-20-2017, 12:38 PM

4,428 posts, read 6,509,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Exactly, like all rich parasites......Trump is for sale to anyone and everyone!
Well let's be fair. There have been plenty of administration both democrat and republican willing to support Saudi Arabia. Whether it be for oil. Or to check Iran's power.

Only reason why I'm not for making money off Saudi Arabia in this case....is because Longer term I don't trust them not to somehow get us involved in another Middle East mess. Whether that be with Iran. Or Yemen. Or terrorists influenced by a madrasah in that country.

Time to walk away. And the the Middle East handle it's own affairs.

Old 05-20-2017, 12:40 PM

6,005 posts, read 4,788,219 times
I can't wait until he starts twerking!

(I am only joking. It's a funny image!)

Old 05-20-2017, 12:42 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,392,751 times
just maybe the saudi down want to meet a super power leader that act like *******

Old 05-20-2017, 12:44 PM

11,027 posts, read 6,507,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg View Post
just maybe the saudi down want to meet a super power leader that act like *******
Lol whaaaaa???

Old 05-20-2017, 12:48 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,749,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
At least they were not holding hands or kissing.
In the Middle East that is considered a sign of friendship. Nothing more.

Old 05-20-2017, 01:08 PM

25,961 posts, read 22,120,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Oh, please ...it just never stops with you people, does it?

He was bending down to have the medal placed around his neck! Loons!
No, it never stops. They have nothing of substance, so they lower themselves to the daily horse poop they spread in their party's honor, the Democratic Party of horse poopy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
Watch it again. The medal was around his neck then he curtsied. The word Buffoon does not do Trump justice.
No, he did not curtsy. Do those saying this have a clue what a curtsy is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otwfHs5vJZs

Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
At least they were not holding hands or kissing.
Would it have mattered? The Dems would have distorted anything that Trump does in their desperation as their resistance is dying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
In no way was that a curtsy. Just more liberal BS. They have to find some stupidity to post daily.
I don't think they know what a curtsy is. I have noticed they are unfamiliar with a lot of the words they use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
They require ointment for the butthurt on a daily basis
If your panties were still in a wad over the election months after, you would need ointment for the butthurt too!

Quote:
And we WANT to do business with the ISLAMIST SCUM responsible for 9/11........WHY?
Who? Obama Why? $$$$$$$kickback

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2ohhh View Post
And yet when Hillary suffered a brief illness on the campaign trail, the entire right wing set its hair on fire because it proved she was too old to be president.

You can't make these things up!
Parkinson's and alcoholism do not equate to a brief illness. She wasn't too old, she was morally, mentally and physically incompetent. Dems need to grasp the reality or continue to fail in future elections.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2ohhh View Post
Remember when all of you mocked Hillary because she was sick for 2 days in the middle of a grueling campaign? I do.

The names you all called her because she was ill ...

No shame. No shame at all.
As above, Parkinson's and alcoholism do not equate to sick for two days.

Quote:
Exactly, like all rich parasites......Trump is for sale to anyone and everyone!
Then why don't the Dems just buy him and quit their bellyaching? Someone that supported Clinton saying someone is for sale is just

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
In the Middle East that is considered a sign of friendship. Nothing more.
Kissing on the mouth and holding hands? Possibly, but that is not OUR culture. I don't see foreigners foregoing their cultural behaviors when visiting the US. Everyone should act within their own cultural norms.

Old 05-20-2017, 01:10 PM

4,573 posts, read 6,781,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
You bow from the hips up. Your knees don't have anything to do with it. A formal bow requires a stiff back, and only a slight straight dip from the hips. Less than 6 inches. Any deeper bow indicates total defeat to the other.

He Didn't Bow.

A bow is only for men. It is much less submissive than a curtsy, which is reserved for women only.

He Didn't Curtsy.

Trump not only looked like and idiot; the curtsy made him a girlie idiot to a group of men who prize masculinity over everything in their lives.

Do you have something against men who aren't as masculine as other men?

These symbolic gestures may not be important in America, but they are in the rest of the world, especially in the Middle East, where the slightest sign of submission can be enough to start a war of opportunity. These gestures have been used for 1,000 years and are a very important means of indicating one leader's relative power to another leader.

I'm thinking that a country's economic strength & military strength & it's leader's willingness to use them.....is a more "important means of indicating one leader's relative power to another".

It's a polite gesture, indicating one guy won't fight the other to the death just now. When a bow wasn't reciprocated by the other guy, the swords instantly came out for centuries, and a duel commenced. Royalty didn't mess around, so the politeness was very carefully orchestrated.

Who cares.

A bow is replied in the same degree the first was given. That meant there wold be no fighting this day. Equals were meeting in peace. The first indicated the level of respect, and the second replied in kind. That's the tradition behind it all.

Who cares.

All Trump had to do was watch the others who bowed to the King first. His mind was probably on Twitter. If he was smart, he would have had an Ambassador teach him how to do a correct bow in about 2 minutes before meeting with any of that bunch.

Why? He didn't "Bow".

The Saudi princes now know they have a wimpy, womanish President to deal with, and he will get no respect from them in their future thoughts now. Trump not only gave them the wrong signal- it was the worst possible.
Yeah right. He just made a 110 Billion dollar sale. & He just bombed a country (who stepped out of line) just 200 miles north of there. (Syria) That's the signal.

& it's nice to hear the left showing concern that Trump is showing too much of his gentler, womanish side. HA !!

Old 05-20-2017, 01:14 PM

23,556 posts, read 17,227,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
I haven't seen video. Thought it was a joke but I keep hearing it. Did anyone see it?

Trump bent down to allow the king to place a gold necklace around his neck.

the OP is exactly the journalistic savagery and charccter assassination the country sees the media and dems using to attack trump on a endless cycle.

This obvious distortion of fact is what makes the hijacked dem party irrelevant and shunned. their hope for a futrue is down the tubes with their unethical behavior.

Old 05-20-2017, 01:19 PM

4,573 posts, read 6,781,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
This curtsy matter means nothing other than show Trump's ignorance. But the right-wing loved these idiotic contrived controversies when Obama was President and what they are getting now is a dose of their own medicine. The real scandal awaits Trump is Washington.
He didn't curtsy.

"Washington" is a scandal? The state? The District of Columbia? Why are these places scandalous?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies