Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2017, 03:57 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,371,715 times

Advertisements

If it was a curtsy.. which I doubt.. one thing for sure he facially indicated he was rather embarrassed. Bet it was a physical failing moment ( which Trump would never want to expose) with his knees. The heat and humidity no doubt caused he aging knee joints to become unstable thus caused a really awkward moment.

I have zero respect for the man .. But he made it appear weird because as he usually does when trying to mask any weaknesses. This is why he repeats words, eventuates extreme versions of some statement, and constantly saying " Believe Me" to Hide the truth.. because whatever he had just stated was in truth a BIG FAT LIE!!

Believe it or not, Trump's has been constantly covering up his insecurities with hyperbolic statements, continuously deny's what's the truth and his conned one's somehow will continue to defend him.

It's easy to make fun of him because of his daily/hourly aberrant tweets, claims and uneducated vocabulary and stating provable LIES. I think his supporters will eventually figure it out, that they had been conned..Just like all those duped students who hawked their savings because of his Trump University claims... It will be too late by the time they finally accept their man, they placed high hopes in once again failed them.

Back to Curtsy, IF he really intended to do that, surely he would have had Melania teach him the finer art of that action ..LOL

Old 05-20-2017, 04:02 PM

4,573 posts, read 6,780,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
You would think they would prefer to have him curtsy than be seen as a old guy who couldn't stand up straight after bending over.
Wait till you're 60 or 65 y/o Kat.

(& he didn't "bend over". He bent the knee half way....which means by definition means that a 70 y/o person will make an adjustment in order to maintain balance and get back upright.)

Old 05-20-2017, 04:03 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,004,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Oh, please ...it just never stops with you people, does it?

He was bending down to have the medal placed around his neck! Loons!
After the medal is presented he does a little dippity do dah.....

Old 05-20-2017, 04:07 PM

10,747 posts, read 4,342,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
If it was a curtsy.. which I doubt.. one thing for sure he facially indicated he was rather embarrassed. Bet it was a physical failing moment ( which Trump would never want to expose) with his knees. The heat and humidity no doubt caused he aging knee joints to become unstable thus caused a really awkward moment.

I have zero respect for the man .. But he made it appear weird because as he usually does when trying to mask any weaknesses. This is why he repeats words, eventuates extreme versions of some statement, and constantly saying " Believe Me" to Hide the truth.. because whatever he had just stated was in truth a BIG FAT LIE!!

Believe it or not, Trump's has been constantly covering up his insecurities with hyperbolic statements, continuously deny's what's the truth and his conned one's somehow will continue to defend him.

It's easy to make fun of him because of his daily/hourly aberrant tweets, claims and uneducated vocabulary and stating provable LIES. I think his supporters will eventually figure it out, that they had been conned..Just like all those duped students who hawked their savings because of his Trump University claims... It will be too late by the time they finally accept their man, they placed high hopes in once again failed them.

Back to Curtsy, IF he really intended to do that, surely he would have had Melania teach him the finer art of that action ..LOL
You sound very naive indeed.
See, talking big is part of his persona, its not some act of deception.
And you have a serious problem if you think vocabulary matters.

Old 05-20-2017, 04:07 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,699,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hound 109 View Post

(& he didn't "bend over". He bent the knee half way....which means by definition means that a 70 y/o person will make an adjustment in order to maintain balance and get back upright.)
Geez, I was simply stating that it seems like trump's supporters wouldn't want their leader to be seen as weak in the knees. It looked awkward no matter what actually happened. We can probably expect a tweet denying the curtsy sometime soon, since it is getting close to 3 am their time.

Old 05-20-2017, 04:31 PM

4,798 posts, read 3,507,757 times
The left is definitely losing their minds. Everyday , and I mean everyday they are going after Trump. He could use the salad fork for his steak and you would cry treason.. You guys definitely are children without candy.

Old 05-20-2017, 04:39 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,286,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
He can't be that out of shape! His doctor said he was the healthiest president ever! And he doesn't exercise so he conserves his energy.

Too much ice cream for the orange one...

Old 05-20-2017, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Too much ice cream for the orange one...
And Hillary was a better choice, LOL. NOT

Old 05-20-2017, 04:44 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,286,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hound 109 View Post

So, he's a doddering old fool?

Well, we already knew the old fool part...

Old 05-20-2017, 04:47 PM

People cant help themselves. He beat Hillary, and is in Better health. Smarter, Richer, and a true American. he represents both the American that works and is productive, ie Conservatives, and the whining little babies ie the left.. Lovin it..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies