Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2017, 07:15 PM

57,263 posts, read 26,192,233 times

Advertisements

I wonder his opinion would have been on Nixon firing the special prosecutor. Some really low standards when an FBI director is fired for some unknown reason and the best they can come up with is "it's not illegal".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2017, 07:15 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,746,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
What is this? Suddenly the trumpissts are hailing a professor from one of the despised liberal universities? WoW! The hyprocisy! Or, is it spin?
What is this, the commies are rejecting a professor from one of the prized liberal universities? WoW! the hypocrisy! As a member of the intellectual elite, I'm surprised you didn't see this how easy this would be.

Old 05-20-2017, 09:05 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,095,135 times
Quote:
What is this? Suddenly the trumpissts are hailing a professor from one of the despised liberal universities? WoW! The hyprocisy! Or, is it spin?
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
So nowwwww you want to listen to the experts
I'm just trying to lead delusional horses to water.

I thought that if you won't believe me when I tell you that Trump hasn't violated any laws, that some might be willing to listen to as liberal Harvard professor that voted for Hillary, explain to you that Trump hasn't broken any laws.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I wonder his opinion would have been on Nixon firing the special prosecutor. Some really low standards when an FBI director is fired for some unknown reason and the best they can come up with is "it's not illegal".
Comey was fired for some unknown reason?

People on both sides were calling for Comey to be fired. In fact, you dems said Trump didn't fire Comey because he was a Trump stooge, and demanded all the more that trump fire him.

Old 05-20-2017, 09:07 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,224,212 times
Repost

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...ump-can-t.html

Old 05-21-2017, 05:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
I'm just trying to lead delusional horses to water.

I thought that if you won't believe me when I tell you that Trump hasn't violated any laws, that some might be willing to listen to as liberal Harvard professor that voted for Hillary, explain to you that Trump hasn't broken any laws.

Comey was fired for some unknown reason?

People on both sides were calling for Comey to be fired. In fact, you dems said Trump didn't fire Comey because he was a Trump stooge, and demanded all the more that trump fire him.
So tell me why Comey was fired by Trump, specifically.

Old 05-21-2017, 05:08 AM

30,362 posts, read 19,149,932 times
Obviously Dershowitz is brilliant and can set aside his personal preference to be logical....it's his job.

This will have no impact on the Snowflakes and big foreign money invested to get candy from Hillary who have the goal as impeachment and they will just float faux reasons to impeach our great President Trump for the next 7.5 years.

Old 05-21-2017, 05:14 AM

5,277 posts, read 2,799,443 times
Try reading what a law professor says:

Michael Dorf: What the Law Says About Comey

Old 05-21-2017, 05:16 AM

17,342 posts, read 11,274,075 times
Quote:
There's no hypocrisy at all. The fact is that a very liberal professor and avid Hillary supporter isn't afraid of calling it like it is. Maybe the lefty haters can learn something here but I doubt it.

Old 05-21-2017, 05:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Obviously Dershowitz is brilliant and can set aside his personal preference to be logical....it's his job.

This will have no impact on the Snowflakes and big foreign money invested to get candy from Hillary who have the goal as impeachment and they will just float faux reasons to impeach our great President Trump for the next 7.5 years.

Lawyers with differing opinions, shocking but he is respected.

He isn't guilty of anything yet but I will wait for Mueller's final report.

Old 05-21-2017, 05:34 AM

4,582 posts, read 3,407,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
This almost reads that he should be impeached for thought crimes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies