Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2017, 12:34 PM

25,849 posts, read 16,528,639 times

Advertisements

Cooper is not only a disgusting pervert, he's low class as well apparently.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2017, 12:35 PM

3,637 posts, read 1,698,703 times
Funny how you guys LOVE Hannity when he goes off, but you think Cooper should not. Why am I not surprised ?

Old 05-21-2017, 12:35 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hound 109 View Post
He rolled his eyes when she told him that Trump had won Michigan....when Cooper & all of his buddies in the progressive Media cabal said it couldn't be done. What she was saying was a fact.. (not stupid sh*t).
And what did Michigan have to do with firing Comey?

Conway was making a stupid deflection and got a much-deserved eye roll. Perhaps she should try 1) not lying and 2) staying on topic. It seems she can't do anything but lie or deflect.

Old 05-21-2017, 12:40 PM

4,573 posts, read 6,781,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
He rolled his eyes because her comments had NOTHING to do with the topic at hand AND because she rolls out that answer every.single.time. she is interviewed.
Nope...he rolled his eyes because he (& those that support his eyes rolling) know that he's not a News professional. He's a drama queen with nice hair.

& Kellyanne has won every.single.presidential.election. that she has managed. Which would make her the only professional in the room that day. (but I'll admit his hair looked much better than Kellyanne's that day)

Old 05-21-2017, 12:41 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
The Coop would be perfect at Bravo.

He could interview housewives from one of the 14 (or is it 16?) "Housewives" shows (rotate them through on a daily basis). They'd open up to his hunky yet gay persona and both the host and guests can roll eyes and talk about their men (& those b*tchy other women) in a comfortable, yet saucy environment.

& since the neither the Coop or the Housewives have actually accomplished anything in their lives, they would get along swimmingly and provide a perfect entertainment outlet for the viewers (who also have no intention of accomplishing anything of substance in their lives).
They already have Andy Cohen for that and he seems to be doing quite well for himself.

Old 05-21-2017, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Nope...he rolled his eyes because he (& those that support his eyes rolling) know that he's not a News professional. He's a drama queen with nice hair.

& Kellyanne has won every.single.presidential.election. that she has managed. Which would make her the only professional in the room that day. (but I'll admit his hair looked much better than Kellyanne's that day)
No. He rolled his eyes because Kellyanne Conaway is such an idiot that other news stations refuse to even allow her to speak.

CNN does continue to invite her and they should not.

You seem to take issue with Anderson Cooper and allow Hannity to skate by when they reality is - they both have 'great hair' though Anderson wins that one too.

Old 05-21-2017, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
....Conway was making a stupid deflection and got a much-deserved eye roll. Perhaps she should try 1) not lying and 2) staying on topic. It seems she can't do anything but lie or deflect.
Deflecting isn't lying. Deflecting is deflecting.

So you are saying that a Politician (or Politician's spokesperson) failed to stay on topic !!??? I'm shocked !!! Shocked !! & Cooper handled this just like that other revered newsperson (Woopie Goldberg) would have.

If Cooper had more of swarthy or Mediterranean look....he could take that eye roll with him and get a more suitable gig hanging out with the Kardashians.

Old 05-21-2017, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
No. He rolled his eyes because Kellyanne Conway is such an idiot that other news stations refuse to even allow her to speak....

You seem to take issue with Anderson Cooper and allow Hannity to skate by when they reality is - they both have 'great hair' though Anderson wins that one too.
She's the idiot who b*tch slapped the DNC, Hillary and now has the Coop & many CD posters needing a safe space. To me, she's just a nice 50 y/o mom who does her job well.

Start a thread on Hannity or Madow and I'll be happy to weigh in.

Old 05-21-2017, 01:04 PM

Quote:
She's the idiot who b*tch slapped the DNC, Hillary and now has the Coop & many CD posters needing a safe space. To me, she's just a nice 50 y/o mom who does her job well.

Start a thread on Hannity or Madow and I'll be happy to weigh in.
Initially, I thought she was a great spinner. As did most people. But as she became more and more outlandish in her alternative facts - she turned a lot of people off. You'll notice that Trump kept her hidden for quite a while after some fabulous flubs.

Old 05-21-2017, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMak70 View Post
Funny how you guys LOVE Hannity when he goes off, but you think Cooper should not. Why am I not surprised ?
Who said anything about Hannity?

Start a thread on him & stop deflecting like Kellyanne (she gets paid to deflect & is better at it).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies