Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2017, 02:21 AM

23,219 posts, read 29,044,905 times

Advertisements

And how do you think she reacts to: Hey Honey! I'm horny! ???????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2017, 03:43 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,673,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Word around the campfire is that the relationship wasn't going well while he was running and that divorce papers were already worked up and settlement agreed upon. Hence her not moving to the WH.

They were not expecting him to win, so she's stuck until he's out of office.
Well, that might be coming up, so she will be off the hook sooner. It has appeared to not be going well, but that he wanted her to stick around for impression's sake.

Old 05-23-2017, 03:50 AM
Status: "Before saving for a rainy evening, see your xenial lawyer!" (set 4 hours ago)

19,669 posts, read 651,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Nothing says "I love you dearly" like slapping your husband's hand away in the middle of a fancy and formal greeting between two world leaders with hundreds of cameras rolling.

I feel so badly for Melania. She just married Trump for his money and just wanted to live a comfortable, stress-free life. And now she has to be First lady. LOL!
The manner in which he nonchalantly reached out for her hand "suggests" they are not as close as they once were. I wonder if her "refusal" to hold his hand will be interpreted as a "snub"!!

She may have the money but from the looks of it...she isn't exactly living a "stellar" stress-free life. Too bad she wasn't "clairvoyant" enough to envision a future in which she'd play the role of First Lady, a role she probably didn't sign up for, when she first married Trump.

Old 05-23-2017, 03:53 AM
Status: "Before saving for a rainy evening, see your xenial lawyer!" (set 4 hours ago)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Quit obvious that she was very pissed off with him. I loved the slap down.
A bit embarrassing..but he'll probably get over it.

Old 05-23-2017, 04:00 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,673,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
he doesn't even make room for her to walk next to him, probably forgot she was even there
It always looks like she is an afterthought, and he is not gentlemanly. For all we know, with his personality, he likely does or says something unpleasant prior to these moments. She will be glad to have this all over with when she can get on with her life.

Old 05-23-2017, 04:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
They certainly dont seem to be a loving couple,they rarely speak to each other,theres seldom any interaction,she seems to be functioning as Dons trophy woman thingy a veritable show piece like a fancy car or boat.Id be surprised if there is any sex still happening in this relationship,at this point the relationship is probably a platonic union of convenience.
Whenever she is seen in public with him, it appears like she's just "going through the motions" of being the President's wife and First Lady. She looks "stiff" posture-wise, and her smiles don't look "genuine", they look forced. It's hardly surprising she "snubbed" him by refusing to hold his hand.

Old 05-23-2017, 04:25 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,699,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
While nuance is important, there is insufficient evidence to apply this particular bit that is statistically relevant to other calculations. Its a unimportant data point without further clarifying context, or additional nuances that may provide context of any value.
Not sure that the meaning of "nuance" in relation to what they are talking about is really something that can be measured statistically, tho.
Definition of nuance

1. 1 : a subtle distinction or variation Nuances of flavor and fragrance cannot be described accurately … — Scott Seegers … these terms have certain nuances of meaning … — Ben F. Nelms
  2. 2 : a subtle quality : nicety … the nuances of an individual's voice … — Michael Swaine
  3. 3 : sensibility to, awareness of, or ability to express delicate shadings (as of meaning, feeling, or value) … a performance of remarkable pliability and nuance. — Irvine Kolodin
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/nuance

Old 05-23-2017, 04:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
I'm sure that's not the only tiny thing she slaps away of his.
I'm not sure where you're going with that "insinuation"...down "south" maybe?

Old 05-23-2017, 04:41 AM

1,289 posts, read 937,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timray View Post
The manner in which he nonchalantly reached out for her hand "suggests" they are not as close as they once were. I wonder if her "refusal" to hold his hand will be interpreted as a "snub"!!
Not moving in with him at the white house could be interpreted as a bit of a snub.

Old 05-23-2017, 04:57 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
TMZ is my go to if I'm curious what the latest adds for cat food and feminine hygiene products look like.

My grandma used to just have to buy the Enquirer and Star, now days we can just turn on TMZ for our dose of how crappy old celebrities look, whose getting a divorce and so forth.
Excellent! My thoughts exactly! This is just rubbish, like so much of the "mainstream" media is. One gentleman on Twitter whom I respect (who is a writer or columnist, I believe) gave his take, which seems more likely: Trump turned to see where she was and reached his hand back to her ...she tapped his hand to let him know she was right there. He also commented sarcastically of the silly reports that she "slapped his hand away."

The Leftists are looking for things to criticize, they are so desperate for legitimacy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies