Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-22-2017, 01:58 PM

4,279 posts, read 1,902,827 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
Just lock the stall you're in. Geeze who cares. It's a shi++er.
No.

Next?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2017, 02:00 PM

19,743 posts, read 22,635,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
You take your gym showers in a "shi++er" stall? Interesting...
Shower stall, shi++er stall- who cares.

Point is the same.

Actually a lot of places here have taken down 'Mens' and 'Womens' sign on restrooms. They are just 'restrooms'.

If there needs to be any special bathrooms there should be one labelled- 'UPTIGHT PEOPLE THAT CAN'T GET OVER THE FACT IT'S JUST A SHI++ER ONLY'

Old 05-22-2017, 02:00 PM

12,883 posts, read 13,976,233 times
People who don't follow the Bible and/or the religions that worship it don't give a flying f*** how some interpret the Bible or what it may literally say, especially not when it comes to lawmaking.

If one is against Shariah law in the US, which I would assume many here are, they should also be against Christian lawmakers legislating based on their own personal religious views. It would be hypocritical otherwise.

Old 05-22-2017, 02:01 PM

15,355 posts, read 12,638,570 times
I wonder how the NCAA and the NBA treats Texas

Old 05-22-2017, 02:03 PM

5,671 posts, read 4,349,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGen View Post
Well, any proper church of Christianity follows the Bible, can you point to anywhere in the new testament to which supports your claim?

I mean, I can point to the problems with homosexuality, I can point to the fact that homosexuals are a perversion of no reasonable order that serves no purpose other than to please the individuals sexual proclivities.

So tell me, what things in the Bible are so bad for a child compared to the sexual perversions of homosexuals?

Again, why should we cater to the mentally ill when they have already stated by their productive choices that they are at odds with nature and that of evolutionary progression?
Have you read the thing? Read the book sometime.

Old 05-22-2017, 02:04 PM

16,345 posts, read 18,048,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor Cal Wahine View Post
Hey, you started the topic - stick to it. Texas bathroom law: What do you find horrribly cruel about it?
How about the fact that it's based on imaginary fears and discriminatory beliefs that trans people are pedophiles and rapists? Not to mention that it's just completely ignorant about what transgender even means. There is a SIGNIFICANTLY higher rate of pedophilia in the Catholic church (not that it's hard to have a rate above virtually 0%), and yet you don't see laws preventing Catholics from using public restrooms. If you did, it would still be wrong.

Old 05-22-2017, 02:06 PM

19,743 posts, read 22,635,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGen View Post
Well, any proper church of Christianity follows the Bible, can you point to anywhere in the new testament to which supports your claim?

I mean, I can point to the problems with homosexuality, I can point to the fact that homosexuals are a perversion of no reasonable order that serves no purpose other than to please the individuals sexual proclivities.

So tell me, what things in the Bible are so bad for a child compared to the sexual perversions of homosexuals?

Again, why should we cater to the mentally ill when they have already stated by their productive choices that they are at odds with nature and that of evolutionary progression?
Southern Baptist Creed- "Go to Church with your neighbors on Sunday, screw them on Monday".

| National Review

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...y-david-french
Attached Thumbnails
Texas preparing to pass horrific, downright cruel anti-LGBT laws-map_conservative_regional_divorce.jpg  

Old 05-22-2017, 02:06 PM

25,689 posts, read 18,773,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkb0714 View Post
Gender is not typically on birth certificates, biological sex is. They are not the same thing.
Yes they are until some physical alterations are made. And even at that point, until you find a way to alter the actual DNA/genetic code, it's still not a true change.

The answer is researching the idea of "body swapping." That would fix the entire problem--group of men that want to be women, group of women that want to be men... they walk out of the hospital REALLY being what they want to be. Until you are able to do that, or actually synthesize/clone a body from genetic codes, it's not ideal from a technological/biology point of view. Right now, we all want to ignore the obvious. All it takes is a DNA test.

Old 05-22-2017, 02:07 PM

4,279 posts, read 1,902,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clintone View Post
Have you read the thing? Read the book sometime.
I have, you have not if you think otherwise. As it is clear about homosexuality being a sin.

Old 05-22-2017, 02:07 PM

16,345 posts, read 18,048,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by functionofx View Post
So that LGBTQQ++--???.../// person shooting sperm into the air doesn't bother you. How about the woman's locker room, or changing room? Is denying this to guys also hatred?
What the h*** kind of bathrooms are you visiting?? Why is it that conservatives always imagine these dirty sex acts happening in public places? Projection?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies